ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Year Employment History

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TheRock9
Mood:

10 Year Employment History

Post by TheRock9 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 am

Hi All,

I am not sure about dates of couple of my jobs in last 10 years. I am going to apply for Naturalisation soon. But before that i want to order my 10 Year employment History.
is there any quicker way or please provide the correct information so i can apply that. Any one knows how long it take to get that.

The email address i have is: info.sars@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk
I need to email following details
1. Full Name
2. Date of Birth
3. NI Number
4. Full Address
5. Last 5 year Addresses
6. From which year i need the employment history from
7. Reason why i required the information

Please advise whether this information is correct or please proivde the quick method.

Thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Re: 10 Year Employment History

Post by TheRock9 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 am

Hi All,

Please advise on below.

Thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone please advise.

Thanks

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:00 pm

if you ring HMRC they will give u last 5 years history straight away. but before that you got to order throught SARS. the details u got are correct and also let me remind u it takes 40 working days for them to send u last 10 years history
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:21 pm

alijawad786 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:00 pm
if you ring HMRC they will give u last 5 years history straight away. but before that you got to order throught SARS. the details u got are correct and also let me remind u it takes 40 working days for them to send u last 10 years history
Thaanks Ali Jawad. I emailed them and i received below automated reply.
Thank you for your email. In order to process your request we do require the following:

· Full Name

· Date of Birth

· National Insurance Number

· Full Current Address (If your address has changed in the last 5 years, please provide full details)

· Reason for request (e.g. Passport Application / Employment History etc.) and the timescale required (Tax years: 6th April 5th April)

· 3rd party Request must include a signed declaration

If you require a 5 year employment history (OCA41) in relation to Aviation, this can be obtained from the Taxes Helpline:
0300 200 3300

SARS Cannot be requested for a deceased person, In this instance please contact:

HM Revenue and Customs
Bereavement Team
BX9 1AN

If insufficient information is provided, correspondence will be deleted and will not be processed

Please do not respond to the person who has sent this email

Regards,

SARS Team

Please advise is this normal. As i have already emailed them all the relevant details which they are asking. I have again sent an email and again got the same reply. Is that normal ?

Please shed some light

Thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 am

Hi All,

Can anyone please shed some light on this.

Thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Anyone have any idea.

Thanks

randomperson
Latvia

Post by randomperson » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Are you by any chance replying to them by just responding to that automated email? It says at the bottom of it: "Please do not respond to the person who has sent this email".

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:06 pm

randomperson wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 pm
Are you by any chance replying to them by just responding to that automated email? It says at the bottom of it: "Please do not respond to the person who has sent this email".
Thanks for your reply. No i am not replying to that email. I initailly sent the email on [info.sars@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk] email address. Then i received the above reply in BOLD and then i send the seprate email again on the above email address and received the same email again. I didnt sent a seprate email.

Can anyone please advise is this a normal thing or do i have to send an email to dofferent email address.

Thanks

randomperson
Latvia

Post by randomperson » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:22 pm

TheRock9 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:06 pm
randomperson wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 pm
Thanks for your reply. No i am not replying to that email. I initailly sent the email on [info.sars@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk] email address. Then i received the above reply in BOLD and then i send the seprate email again on the above email address and received the same email again. I didnt sent a seprate email.

Can anyone please advise is this a normal thing or do i have to send an email to dofferent email address.

Thanks
Checking on the HMRC webpage about SAR (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/hmrc-subject-access-request), they say request a SAR by filling in the provided online form (https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/shortfor ... DPU_SAR_NI). Worth a shot?

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 am

Thanks Randomperson. I have completed the form. I received the below email.

We will process your Subject Access Request (SAR) as soon as we can. I should explain that under the terms of the Data Protection Act we have 40 calendar days to deal with this SAR. For further information on this please go to: www.hmrc.gov.uk/freedom/foi-01.htm

If you have any further queries please write to: Freedom of Information Unit, 100 Parliament Street, London, SW1A 2BQ. For information your email reference number is: XXXXXXXXX please quote this on any correspondence.

Please do not reply to this email.

I hope it comes bit quicker. Thanks for your reply.

If anyone knows any quick method or way please share there experiece.

Thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:40 am

Anyone can advise please.

Thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:10 am

Hi all,

Can someone please shed some light.

Thanks

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 am

TheRock9 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:10 am
Hi all,

Thanks

as i said it before it takes 40 working days for them to respond. and they will post you everything to the address you provided. i received my employment history exactly after 43 days as their post is second class as well.
its all clear from their emails and they will respond you defo
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 am

alijawad786 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 am
TheRock9 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks

as i said it before it takes 40 working days for them to respond. and they will post you everything to the address you provided. i received my employment history exactly after 43 days as their post is second class as well.
Thanks Ali Jawad. I am just waiting now. I hope they reply after 40 days becuase there are so many members who do not have a good experience with HMRC. Fingers Crossed.

Regards
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

SAAJ786
inactive

Post by SAAJ786 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:15 pm

TheRock9 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 am
alijawad786 wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks

Thanks Ali Jawad. I am just waiting now. I hope they reply after 40 days becuase there are so many members who do not have a good experience with HMRC. Fingers Crossed.

Regards
Did they finally reply?
if they did,
1. how long did they take?
2. Was is complete 10 years of history?
3 Did they provide what you needed?
6. if you can tell us, how did your case go with HO, outcome, please?

Many thanks

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:34 am

SAAJ786 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:15 pm
TheRock9 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 am
alijawad786 wrote:
TheRock9 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks

Regards
Did they finally reply?
if they did,
1. how long did they take?
2. Was is complete 10 years of history?
3 Did they provide what you needed?
6. if you can tell us, how did your case go with HO, outcome, please?

Many thanks
Hi,

I did receive the information from HMRC, but they can only send me the information till 2010. They mentioned something in letter (it is not with me right now so cant state the reason) that why they cant provide the information from 2008 to 2010.

My HO case was positive and received my Naturalisation and then passport back in July.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

SAAJ786
inactive

Post by SAAJ786 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:09 pm

I do not know if I'm lucky on or it is new GDPR law.

I received my SAR reply within 4 working days. FULL 10 YEARS REPORT.

Legia1916
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by Legia1916 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:19 am

[/quote]
Hi,

I did receive the information from HMRC, but they can only send me the information till 2010. They mentioned something in letter (it is not with me right now so cant state the reason) that why they cant provide the information from 2008 to 2010.

My HO case was positive and received my Naturalisation and then passport back in July.

Thanks
[/quote]

Hello man

happy for you you got the holy grail

listen whenever you were providing the HO with your 10yrs employment history, you said you couldn't get the first 2yrs 2008-10 proved and yet you your application was positive ? so if I'm in a bit the same situation here do I just go ahead and send them whatever I got for such period or what

please advise