ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inviting Parents for Short Term Visa in May’2018 while my BRP is till June’2018

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jaskirat Kaur
Newly Registered
India

Inviting Parents for Short Term Visa in May’2018 while my BRP is till June’2018

Post by Jaskirat Kaur » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:47 am

Hi,

I am on Tier-2 ICT Long term dependent visa. I started working in UK from February’2018( a month back). My Husband is working in UK since June’2017( more than 6 months). Our BRP is valid till 21 June’2018. My husband is going to India for one and half month in April and will return in June. Then we will leave UK in June (in case project do not extend). In his absence, I wanted to invite my parents in UK to stay with me for 2 to 3 weeks in May. Can someone please guide me on below queries? It will be a great help. Thanks in advance.

1) We have BRP till June and I wanted to invite my parents in May. Will it be fine?
2)My parents never visited any other country. So, will it be a problem to get UK visa?
3) As my husband will not be here, then will it be a valid reason to mention in visa application to invite my parents?
4)Who can be more liable to sponser my parents , Me or my husband? Can we both together sponser them?
5)Right now we are living in Derby(1 Bed Apt). But we are shifting to Manchester(2 Bed Apt) in March. So, shall we need to show the rent agreement and other utility bill related information for both the houses?
6)I have unmarried sister and brother back home. And property documents, LICs and FDs on the name of father and mother. Will it be a sufficient reason to prove that they will return?

Please Advice!

Regards,
Jas