ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ACRO Police Certificate Request

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iamobaidullah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ACRO Police Certificate Request

Post by iamobaidullah » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi Guys,
Currently i have human rights (British Spouse) pending and no outstanding application with Home Office. I am going to request Police Certificate from ACRO Criminal Records Office and i couldn't understand question "Have you been appointed a Case Officer/ Immigration Officer as part of your visa / immigration process?".
Can you please help me with this? has anyone ever request this Police Certificate?

Thank you

4uvak

Re: ACRO Police Certificate Request

Post by 4uvak » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Check your correspondence regarding the pending application. The answer should be there.

iamobaidullah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by iamobaidullah » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:38 pm

but i have no pending application with Home office.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am

iamobaidullah wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:38 pm
but i have no pending application with Home office.
But you started your first post with.....
iamobaidullah wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Hi Guys,
Currently i have human rights (British Spouse) pending and no outstanding application with Home Office.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

iamobaidullah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by iamobaidullah » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm

iamobaidullah wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Hi Guys,
Currently i have human rights (British Spouse) pending and no outstanding application with Home Office. I am going to request Police Certificate from ACRO Criminal Records Office and i couldn't understand question "Have you been appointed a Case Officer/ Immigration Officer as part of your visa / immigration process?".
Can you please help me with this? has anyone ever request this Police Certificate?

Thank you
Correction! I have Human Rights (British Spouse) Appeal pending in First Tier Tribunal and no outstanding application with Home Office...