ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent. Extension Application Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

inaam.cs

Tier 1 Ent. Extension Application Approved

Post by inaam.cs » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Everyone,
By the grace of Allah Almighty, finally my extension application approved. I received the approval letter today. My details are as follows:
Applied: 15 Feb 2017
Complex Issues Letter received: 16 March 2017
Interview at my office premises: 12 September 2017 (interview call on "nine eleven")
IHS Refund: 17 Feb 2018
Approval letter and passports: 19 Feb 2018
BRP: awaiting
I run an IT company and provide Software development and support services. I have a virtual office and for interview I booked a meeting room. About profit and loss, the first two years in profit and loss in the third year.
I claimed points for one employee working continuously since May 2014. I made all investment (Director Loan) in the final year in multiple transactions directly from my personal account.
I also want to mention that this forum is really helpful and thanks to @Zimba and @marcnath (by the way I followed @marcnath approach and sent only the required docs).
I wish everyone success in their applications.
Regards

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Ent. Extension Application Approved

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Congratulations.

Note that if you are going to apply for ILR only after April 2019, the transitional arrangement will not be applicable. So you will need two jobs of 12 months each.

Also, under the new rules, if you qualify for your ILR application before Feb 2019, you can use the employment in the 12 months leading to your application date for your job creation requirements (even if it covers the period before Feb 2018)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

inaam.cs

Re: Tier 1 Ent. Extension Application Approved

Post by inaam.cs » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Thanks marcnath, as always you are very helpful.

I will go through the rules and guidelines for next course of action and come up with new questions :)

Regards