ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport for child born to EEA national in UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

efimmike

Passport for child born to EEA national in UK

Post by efimmike » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 am

We are in a situation now, I am non-eea married to an eea spouse.
We went to passport office Victoria, London for our child's first passport on the 11 of January 2018. Because my spouse had her PR after the birth of our child, we were asked to submit the child's birth certificate, 2 passport photos signed by an authorized person, my spouse passport, with 5 years p60 prior to the child's birth.
Two weeks later we had a call from passport office requestion for my spouse's original WRS. We sent a copy of WRS that was emailed to my spouse in 2008 when said requested a replacement for a lost card. The letter sent to my spouse clearly stated, the letter should be used wherever as proof of WRS because HMRC was not able to provide a replacement card due to the duration. Last week we called to find out on the progress of the application, we were told that that they cannot continue with the application becasue they need p60's, p45's, Pay-slips HMRC statements or Bank statements to cover employment history with previouse employer from 21/01/2005 to 21/01/2006.
Very frustrating because we were not asked to provide these document at the Victoria Passport application office counter.