ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Merzit » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:20 am

unuojeye wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:17 pm
Hello Merzit, Is any Of you still working? If yea then hold your statement of account or of anyone who will stand for you as a sponsor.but for now , just try since you have your family resident card.you should not have too much difficulty.do not be afraid.try.you will pass successfully.
Ok I’ll take all my papers and card, do you think the police in the airport ask me something like if I enter for holidays? Or maybe ask me where im gonna live? Please tell me what they ask you :oops:
Do not be afraid to take a big step , a precipice hopping is not passed.

unuojeye
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by unuojeye » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 am

Hello Merzit, they only ask questions about marriage.to prove that you are truly a couple.and why the date the marriage certificate printed is different from the date we got married.answer is simple.we print certificate when ever we need it and it, s only valid for 3 months in spain.but our cases may differ, so just relax. But on a second thought , you must have a place you will stay when you get there.just hold a proof of where you will stay.best of luck to you and everyone else.

hachel

Post by hachel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:50 am

Decision made today, after ~150 working days.
- Solvit involved and accepted my case 11 weeks ago (I think it helped).

Fingers crossed.

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:40 pm

unuojeye wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 am
Hello Merzit, they only ask questions about marriage.to prove that you are truly a couple.and why the date the marriage certificate printed is different from the date we got married.answer is simple.we print certificate when ever we need it and it, s only valid for 3 months in spain.but our cases may differ, so just relax. But on a second thought , you must have a place you will stay when you get there.just hold a proof of where you will stay.best of luck to you and everyone else.
Hi Uno
Ok I took all the papers, pictures, certificates and my lawyer send me a letter for show in the airport if the security complaints. I finger cross and I let you know tomorrow if i am in England or not! Thanks for all
Do not be afraid to take a big step , a precipice hopping is not passed.

Zee11
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Zee11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 pm

What airline did you took and which airport did you landed? Did they asked question to you in airport in spain about the visa or just in uk?

Zee11
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Zee11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 pm

unuojeye wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm
Hello Zee 11, if your in law has the communitario resident card, just tell her to buy ticket immediately.tell her to hold marriage certificate, the family book, the husband working contract, 3 months pay slip
I arrived in UK February 1 with my Spanish family member resident card.but my husband came with the kids and we all travelled back together.don, t waste time.tell her to buy ticket immediately. My husband also held the tenancy agreement letter and council tax bill.just tell her to hold everything she used to apply.I wish her the best.

What airline did you took and which airport did you landed? Did they asked question to you in airport in spain about the visa or just in uk?

unuojeye
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by unuojeye » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello Zee, airline is Ryanair.no issue when going in spain as long as you present your family resident card.only when you get to UK.but not too much stress.just questions.

Rockson1991
Newly Registered
India

Got my EEA Family Permit

Post by Rockson1991 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 am

Received my Passport Back with Family permit Visa stamp

Application submitted online: 19th Jan 2018

Vfs visit for Bio matric : 25th Jan 2018

Received SMS from VFS (The Visa application has been forwarded to UKVI) : 25th Jan 2018

Received Email from VISAINFO.SHEFO (Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.): 29th Jan 2018

Received email from VFS( The processed visa application for GWF reference number XXXX was received at the UK Visa Application Centre): 15th Feb 2018

Received Passport with Family Permit Visa: 17th Feb 2018
Visa stamped: 15th Feb 2018.

Took 30 days including Saturday and sunday after application submitted online
Took 24 days including Saturday and sunday after Bio matric

Took 21 working days after application submitted online
Took 17 working days after Bio matric.

No Email of decision made or not straightforward

List of Documents Submitted at VFS
1. Complete Application Form
2. Sponsorship Undertaking Form
3. Sponsorship Declaration Form
4. Sponsor Tenant Agreement
5. Sponsor Passport First page copy stamped and signed by advocate
6. Sponsor NI copy
7. Sponsor Provisional Driving License
8. Sponsor Employment Reference letter
9. Sponsor 3 months Payslips
10. Sponsor Sim Operator letter stating number and name of Sim card user(Requested from SIM operator)
11. Sponsor Call history from beginning (downloaded online)
12. Sponsor 3 months Bank statements
13. Sponsor 3 Money transferred confirmation receipts
14. Wedding Card
15. First Civil Marriage certificate Original copy
16. Latest Civil Marriage certificate Original copy
17. Civil Marriage Certificate teor in English issued in sub registrar original
16. Assento de casamento issued in portugal photo copy
18. Assento de casamento translated in English original copy
19. My Passport copies including old passport and new passport with all previous visa stamp color copy
20. My 3 month bank statements
21. My Sim Operator letter stating number and name of Sim card user
22. Whats chat history around 35 pages
23. 150 photographs(50 marriage and 100 together)
Thats it......

I think UK immigration service is coming back on track.
Traveling UK on 24th or 26th Feb mostly. waiting to see my wife after 6 and half months.

I hope the above information will help some of the people from forum..
Apply with correct papers.. dont loose hope all people who are waiting since last year..

Rockson1991
Newly Registered
India

Re: Got my EEA Family Permit

Post by Rockson1991 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:42 am

Application was made from Mumbai India

Zee11
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Zee11 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:00 pm

unuojeye wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 pm
Hello Zee, airline is Ryanair.no issue when going in spain as long as you present your family resident card.only when you get to UK.but not too much stress.just questions.
Can you apply for national insurance right away? Or you need to apply for residence card first?

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Zee11 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:00 pm
unuojeye wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 pm
Can you apply for national insurance right away? Or you need to apply for residence card first?
With Family Permit you can, with just the stamp probably not.

unuojeye
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by unuojeye » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Hello Zee 11, you have to apply for the national insurance first.then the resident permit.yes you can get both with the clearance stamp.i have seen friends who got with stamp.when I called, they asked me what time LIMIT was on the stamp.i told them.they have sent me the form.i have filled and returned it.( for national insurance).

Mughlii
Spain

Post by Mughlii » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 am

Zee11 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 pm
i am sorry my frnd for being late yes u can travel with your spouse here i can see on the page every body is saying different things but i never had any issues just book a ticket with rynair bcz i spoke them can i travel on my spanish card they said yes i took flight then from spain it was so easy they didnt ask any question when i approch to manchester thier i knew that gona be difficult but it wasnt that aswell the officer asked me to fill boarding pass very rudely, but. i did it very calmly then he said porke aki porke i said in english holidays he said u dont have visa u cant i said i dont need a visa it is mentioned on ur website clearley i am with my spouse then he was talking to his coleage then i said we just gona live here for month then we leave bcz i have to start work in march he took the stamp putt on my passport then said ok 1 month and go back i said ok but he write on it 6 month visa he didnt even ask me for any documents i showed him my self just my partner certificate thats it no wage slips no nothing at but he mentioned to my wife r u working here she said no he then he said then he cannot go with u i told him abt article 10 thats all what i been through and i knew it they will let me go thats all . all information for all those who r going to come that way i waited 6 monts
just bcz some stupid people on this forum said no u cant go we tied but they didnt let us go i was scared coz i heard them after 3 months of waiting i was thing to withdrawal my case but they scared me i thought ok lets wait for 6 month in that time i spoke to my old solicitor in manchester he told me ur wasting time just jump and after six month i withdrawal my case and now look i am here now dont be scared just do it but remeber on airport they will pressurize u butt dont let them just say no u dont need a visa thats it best of luck for all of u guys

Elizabeths03
Newly Registered
France

Post by Elizabeths03 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Congratulations!!!

I really hope that is the case, we are submitting ours next so hopefully it will be as straightforward as yours!

Rockson1991 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 am

Received SMS from VFS (The Visa application has been forwarded to UKVI) : 25th Jan 2018

Received Email from VISAINFO.SHEFO (Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.): 29th Jan 2018

Received email from VFS( The processed visa application for GWF reference number XXXX was received at the UK Visa Application Centre): 15th Feb 2018

6. Sponsor NI copy
10. Sponsor Sim Operator letter stating number and name of Sim card user(Requested from SIM operator)
14. Wedding Card
19. My Passport copies including old passport and new passport with all previous visa stamp color copy
Thats it......

Traveling UK on 24th or 26th Feb mostly. waiting to see my wife after 6 and half months.

Apply with correct papers.. dont loose hope all people who are waiting since last year..

hachel

Post by hachel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:30 pm

hachel wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:50 am
Decision made today, after ~150 working days.
Visa granted.

Rockson1991
Newly Registered
India

Post by Rockson1991 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:09 am

Thank you so much.. Dont worry put application with correct documents... N i guess that not straightforward emails were just an excuses for home office to put application on hold. They must have had some internal or political issues that affected visa applicants... I know 5 to 6 cases including me who got visa within 20 working days...
And i dont know how country wise visa things works.. But this is what happens in Indian.....
Elizabeths03 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 pm
Congratulations!!!

I really hope that is the case, we are submitting ours next so hopefully it will be as straightforward as yours!

Rockson1991 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 am

6. Sponsor NI copy
14. Wedding Card
Thats it......

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 am

Mughlii wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 pm
hi every one i am glad to tell that i made it i am in manchester now i am regretting that i wasted my 6 months for nothing but i will make them to pay for it coz now i am here and i made it very easily i got stamped on airport for six months eea family permit i am sorry for those who guide you wrong they are lods of in this forum don't listen them just book ur tickets and jump in with ur eea spouse bring ur documents with u merriage certificatr or civil partnerships certficate or any proof of being family member of eea national and take ur residence card thats all u need but obviously ur spouse with you travel together specially those who are from spain don't hesitate they even didn't ask any documents from me they are very rude but dont be scared just answer and they will ask u for visa butt tell them that u dont need one it is mentioned on ur website thats it they will try thier best to send u back but dont scared just say that we want to go for visit just for one month and u know that aswell we dont need visa thats all
best of luk for those who r going to do that

good luck man 😊 i was writing the same things that you have writen here. i withdrawed my application after 3 month of useless waiting and a i got my residence card that allowed me to travel here in the uk without any visa. the only thing u will need is a marriage certificate and the partner should travel with you obviously. Thats all. i wish good luck for all of you guys.

yanaveron
Ukraine

Post by yanaveron » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

ValmiraTo wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 am
Mughlii wrote:
hi every one i am glad to tell that i made it i am in manchester now i am regretting that i wasted my 6 months for nothing but i will make them to pay for it coz now i am here and i made it very easily i got stamped on airport for six months eea family permit i am sorry for those who guide you wrong they are lods of in this forum don't listen them just book ur tickets and jump in with ur eea spouse bring ur documents with u merriage certificatr or civil partnerships certficate or any proof of being family member of eea national and take ur residence card thats all u need but obviously ur spouse with you travel together specially those who are from spain don't hesitate they even didn't ask any documents from me they are very rude but dont be scared just answer and they will ask u for visa butt tell them that u dont need one it is mentioned on ur website thats it they will try thier best to send u back but dont scared just say that we want to go for visit just for one month and u know that aswell we dont need visa thats all

good luck man 😊 i was writing the same things that you have writen here. i withdrawed my application after 3 month of useless waiting and a i got my residence card that allowed me to travel here in the uk without any visa. the only thing u will need is a marriage certificate and the partner should travel with you obviously. Thats all. i wish good luck for all of you guys.
Hi!
Could you please write what documents you submitted for residence card?
Thank you

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:19 pm

yanaveron wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm
ValmiraTo wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 am
Mughlii wrote:

Hi!
Could you please write what documents you submitted for residence card?
Thank you
helloo😊 i have submitted the marriage certificate and 2 photos. this is all that they have required to us. yuo're welcomed.

samiprakash
Newly Registered

Post by samiprakash » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi all,
Finally after 8 months my husbands application has been dispatched from New Delhi to Kathmandu today. He received a text message for that info don't know when vfs in Nepal will call him to pick his passport up. I will let u guys know about the outcome. I am really nervous and hoping for the good news. Have spent 8 months of stressful time . He applied on 23rd June 2017. Lets hope for good. Will be back with outcome.xx

preciouschiomy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by preciouschiomy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm

I got my family permit today.
My timeline is as follows

Application submitted online: 24th Jan 2018
Biometrics (Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria): 1st February, 2018
Application received by UKVI: 7 February 2018
Collection email from TLScontact: 20th February , 2018
My passport delivered to me by courier : 22nd February 2018
visa approved from 15 February, 2018

royal12345
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by royal12345 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm

samiprakash wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi all,
Finally after 8 months my husbands application has been dispatched from New Delhi to Kathmandu today. He received a text message for that info don't know when vfs in Nepal will call him to pick his passport up. I will let u guys know about the outcome. I am really nervous and hoping for the good news. Have spent 8 months of stressful time . He applied on 23rd June 2017. Lets hope for good. Will be back with outcome.xx

Hey Samiprakash please update further on your result as my husband is also applying from Kathmandu , he has an appointment at VFS next week to submit his application. Your feedback will be much appreciated. Hope you will be able to share happy news!

raph
Newly Registered
France

Post by raph » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:12 pm

preciouschiomy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Wow congratulations !! on your approval it was so fast it seems like there a turnaround on application since the new year. Hoping that our application will be a quick one but most importantly a successful one as well.

Elizabeths03
Newly Registered
France

Post by Elizabeths03 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:13 pm

preciouschiomy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm

😳 OMG that is amazing! Congratulations!!! This gives me so much hope

Zee11
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Zee11 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Mughlii wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 am
Zee11 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 pm
i am sorry my frnd for being late yes u can travel with your spouse here i can see on the page every body is saying different things but i never had any issues just book a ticket with rynair bcz i spoke them can i travel on my spanish card they said yes i took flight then from spain it was so easy they didnt ask any question when i approch to manchester thier i knew that gona be difficult but it wasnt that aswell the officer asked me to fill boarding pass very rudely, but. i did it very calmly then he said porke aki porke i said in english holidays he said u dont have visa u cant i said i dont need a visa it is mentioned on ur website clearley i am with my spouse then he was talking to his coleage then i said we just gona live here for month then we leave bcz i have to start work in march he took the stamp putt on my passport then said ok 1 month and go back i said ok but he write on it 6 month visa he didnt even ask me for any documents i showed him my self just my partner certificate thats it no wage slips no nothing at but he mentioned to my wife r u working here she said no he then he said then he cannot go with u i told him abt article 10 thats all what i been through and i knew it they will let me go thats all . all information for all those who r going to come that way i waited 6 monts
just bcz some stupid people on this forum said no u cant go we tied but they didnt let us go i was scared coz i heard them after 3 months of waiting i was thing to withdrawal my case but they scared me i thought ok lets wait for 6 month in that time i spoke to my old solicitor in manchester he told me ur wasting time just jump and after six month i withdrawal my case and now look i am here now dont be scared just do it but remeber on airport they will pressurize u butt dont let them just say no u dont need a visa thats it best of luck for all of u guys
unuojeye wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:27 pm
Hello Zee 11, you have to apply for the national insurance first.then the resident permit.yes you can get both with the clearance stamp.i have seen friends who got with stamp.when I called, they asked me what time LIMIT was on the stamp.i told them.they have sent me the form.i have filled and returned it.( for national insurance).

Thank you so much guys!! I'll inform you on my sister case. I hope they will be reunite soon.