ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sulimu
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by sulimu » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:47 pm

I m used to see this form day and night yesterday i recived my brp but still come here to see u guys i m prayin for everyone who are waitin for their decision but dnt lose hope and pray u all gona get good successfull decision guys
This form help me a lot
Once again i would like to say thx all moderate admins and all user
😕😕😕

doctorsholly

Post by doctorsholly » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:48 pm

access wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 pm
@doctorsholly I applied under the parent route for flr fp....
Congratulations once again. It seems they are currently processing those who had biometric taken in March

doctorsholly

Post by doctorsholly » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:57 pm

[quote=sulimu post_id=1601418 time=1519310828 user_id=182332]
I m used to see this form day and night yesterday i recived my brp but still come here to see u guys i m prayin for everyone who are waitin for their decision but dnt lose hope and pray u all gona get good successfull decision guys
This form help me a lot
😕😕😕
[/quote

We are all hoping to share our good news soon one after the other. It seemed like the pressure you put on them worked and prompted them to make the decision days after you called them, but sometimes one is scared to rush them so that they don’t make a rash decision, sometimes I’m being tempted to contacted my MP but I hold back bcos I don’t want to rush them and then they give a bad decision. But for you I’m so happy that it worked I hope all the caseworkers can Ben like that lol

Thank God for this forum, it has really and is helping a lot of us to keep up our hopes, there are days when we need emcouragement and this forums never seize to give us hope.

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Update:
FLR FP Partner Route
Application sent: 23 Aug 2016
Date of decision: 16th Feb 2018
Decision letter received: 21st Feb 2018 - REFUSED.

Case was treated as an asylum, rather than partner route. I went through line by line, private life, claim, etc. etc. Not once was the partner route or eligibility mentioned as we FULFILL all criteria.

We are going for PAP then JR as there have been errors on law. Meeting lawyers next week to assess information after barrister has read the refusal.

If the refusal was on partner and stated that he should return to his country and re-apply, that's acceptable. They did not even consider our marriage, co-habitation or anything. Rather messy but the fight goes on!

NOTE: every applicant is different, this is just my husband's case and we will keep going. That's my timeline so will keep you guys updated. Be positive, I'm glad we got a decision so we have a forward plan.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

Odia
Newly Registered

Post by Odia » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:52 pm

bathanza wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:39 pm
Update:
FLR FP Partner Route

Case was treated as an asylum, rather than partner route. I went through line by line, private life, claim, etc. etc. Not once was the partner route or eligibility mentioned as we FULFILL all criteria.

We are going for PAP then JR as there have been errors on law. Meeting lawyers next week to assess information after barrister has read the refusal.

If the refusal was on partner and stated that he should return to his country and re-apply, that's acceptable. They did not even consider our marriage, co-habitation or anything. Rather messy but the fight goes on!

NOTE: every applicant is different, this is just my husband's case and we will keep going. That's my timeline so will keep you guys updated. Be positive, I'm glad we got a decision so we have a forward plan.
Very sorry to hear this news, I felt sad because I have been following your post . You have waited for so long 18months plus I guess and they decided to refuse your application home office are heartless, why keeping you waiting for this long before making this decision. God is your strength

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Flr fp 10year rout British partner & 2 kids,application sent 20 Feb17 by post via solicitor,
Biometric done 31July after I asked my solicitors to send a chase up more documents were asked at the same time with the bio all sent straight away.
October contacted my Mp also asked my solicitors to send another chase up letter no answer,my Mp sent another email to HO in December which they answered straight away case complex all that,phoned them in January can still pending,end of January asked my solicitor to send a chase up letter no answer,2day called them the lady said the case has been updated on the 3January so I should expect a decision by the 23 march.
Waiting is horrible.
To all those who got decisions many congratulations.
To Bathanza so sorry to learn about your refusal u've been a strong one in this forum keeping all of us going. Never give up God always has the final answer. God bless us all.

doctorsholly

Post by doctorsholly » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:21 pm

bathanza wrote:
Update:
FLR FP Partner Route

I am so dissapointed by this news, I have always followed your post and had always hoped that a positive response come soon. It’s annoying that they took that much time only to refuse smh

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 pm

bathanza wrote:
Update:
FLR FP Partner Route

Bathanza it’s very sad to hear .
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel

Kissish17

Post by Kissish17 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Sorry to hear this Bathanza please don't lose hope keep fighting and trust me you will win in Jesus name

Kissish17

Post by Kissish17 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Congratulations access and doctorsholly good luck as you are about to start new life

Kissish17

Post by Kissish17 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:19 am

Hello Pmgiggle
I also received biometric on 6/7/17. I hope to hear from them soon

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 am

Kissish17 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:19 am
Hello Pmgiggle
I also received biometric on 6/7/17. I hope to hear from them soon
Fingers 🤞dear let's keep our hope up high,God will see us all through.

Jay900
Mexico

Post by Jay900 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 am

bathanza wrote:
Update:
FLR FP Partner Route

This is so sad, after a long wait they still have the guts to refuse the application
This is insane
Just don’t keep quite, keep it going. From judicial review pap and whatever it takes

How did you get them to make a decision?

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 pm

sulimu wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:47 pm
This form help me a lot
😕😕😕
Wonderful news, bless you in your new life and freedom

08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 pm

Jay900 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 am
bathanza wrote:
Update:
FLR FP Partner Route

This is so sad, after a long wait they still have the guts to refuse the application
This is insane
Just don’t keep quite, keep it going. From judicial review pap and whatever it takes

Odin, doctors holly, new on forum, kisses, jay, thank you for your words of support. It means a lot to us.

We did nothing to make them make a decision, guess the time was now.

If the law is on our side, it'll jus be a long process. I can't risk him going back to home country for him to be refused for frustrating the HO, which they have put on the refusal letter.

Simply, an asylum rejection was given, not partner route. Insane. We will see what happens. Those who have british born children fair a better chance then we as partners, even though we fulfil all criteria. We will fight on and I'll make sure to update on my 2nd timeline (been almost 2 years but it's incredibly worth it the fight)

Jay900
Mexico

Post by Jay900 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:58 pm

bathanza wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 pm
Jay900 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 am
bathanza wrote:
Update:
FLR FP Partner Route

This is insane

Odin, doctors holly, new on forum, kisses, jay, thank you for your words of support. It means a lot to us.

We did nothing to make them make a decision, guess the time was now.

If the law is on our side, it'll jus be a long process. I can't risk him going back to home country for him to be refused for frustrating the HO, which they have put on the refusal letter.

Simply, an asylum rejection was given, not partner route. Insane. We will see what happens. Those who have british born children fair a better chance then we as partners, even though we fulfil all criteria. We will fight on and I'll make sure to update on my 2nd timeline (been almost 2 years but it's incredibly worth it the fight)
What was the reason of saying you frustrated them

Kissish17

Post by Kissish17 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Don't mind home office you will win your second application just make sure you get a good lawyer God is in control

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Reason for frustrating - not really sure but it was related to absconding. He stopped going after a group of people started filming those reporting demeaning those in line. Those reporting aren't animals, they are human beings!

He was meant to report last year apparently, we had NO paperwork and had no idea. Not even the solicitor. Second application/court will hopefully pave the way. Will be in touch

jutt1983
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by jutt1983 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Very sad to hear that after waiting such a long time you are facing refusal and stress.
Don’t worry meet with good legal firm don’t go to cowboy firm . You will win .

kero
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by kero » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been checking posts on here for a long while now, but I've finally thought it's worth asking for some advice now that I really need
Application type (FLR(FP) 10 Year Route Settle Partner and British Kid
Application Submitted on : 14/12/2016
Acknowledgement Received : 22/12/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 04/01/2017
Updated sent to HO regarding my wife wife pregrancy : 29/03/2017
Updated sent to HO regarding my wife wife pregrancy : 07/08/2017
Updated sent to HO regarding my child birth certificate : 26/10/2017
The MP contact HO 08/12/2017
The HO response 11/01/18 (application still pending)
meanwhile we are in contact with the HO for updates.
the MP contacted the HO on 23/02/18 asking for a work permit while they make a decision.

my wife is currently on maternity leave and not working. we have only applied for maternity allowance, child benefit and child tax credit. would it affect the application with the fact that my wife is not working? and were also thinking to apply for further benefits such as housing benefits. would that affect their decision or the length of decision making?

we sent the Childs birth certificate would we need to send the passport also? we were advised by the solicitor that we do not need to. she also advised that we shouldn't keep contacting them in the fear that it may sway their decision negatively. has anyone experienced anything like this?

please we need lots of advise and guidance. our solicitor is very rude and refuses to lift a finger to hep or give advice.

Kissish17

Post by Kissish17 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello Kero
Please my bro for my advise I will say leave HO alone to get back to you at their own time if not they will say you are giving them stress and be careful not to affect your application.
Mine is going on 9months now and am just waiting for them my brother.

hamid84
Member of Standing

Post by hamid84 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 pm

We submitted in October 2016 and got 2.5 year visa in Jan 2018.

Waiting times are long, stay strong
Arrived UK in Dec 2000, Received ILR Oct 2008, Citizenship Approved March 2016.

kero
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by kero » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:22 am

hamid84 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 pm
We submitted in October 2016 and got 2.5 year visa in Jan 2018.

Waiting times are long, stay strong
Thank you hamid84 congratulation
Is your partner wasn't working as well?
Do I need send my child passport?
Did you partner applied for any benefits?
Thank you for your advice

kero
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by kero » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:24 am

Kissish17 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:02 pm
Hello Kero
Please my bro for my advise I will say leave HO alone to get back to you at their own time if not they will say you are giving them stress and be careful not to affect your application.
Mine is going on 9months now and am just waiting for them my brother.
Thank you
but we are waiting for more than 14 months now and we are really struggling now because my wife isn't working because she is maternity and looking after my son.

access
Newly Registered

Post by access » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:15 am

If she is qualified to public funds that won’t affect your application pls, I applied feb 2017 and got my 30months visa in February 2018, my partner received housing benefits n other benefits...for me I don’t think it will affect your application cox I went through same thing and I got my 30months visa..