ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itskrish
Newly Registered
India

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by itskrish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Sorry Moderators, I opened an new topic as I couldn't find the right way to post this on 'Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications' thread.

1. Category - Tier 2 General to ILR (5 year route)
2. Number of dependants - 2
3. Total cost - £8886 (£6891 application + £1770 Premium Service + £225 Early appointment)
4. PEO branch - Solihull
5. Documents provided
- Premium Service Appointment Booking
- Current 3 & Old 2 passports
- Current BRPs (3 totla)
- Completed SET (O) form & 2 photos (I have left payment sheet blank as it was paid online)
- Masters degree certificate
- Trinity College Certificate as evidence for language competency for dependent
- Life in the UK test x 2
- Letter from HR to confirm employment. My Letter from employer didn't cover UK from/to dates. Instead they took a printout of all my holidays signed and stamped dated within 30days of appointment
- Letter from ex employer confirming absences during annual holiday and business trip to Europe (3 year old letter)
- Payslips (6 months)
- Bank statement - (6 months)
- P45 during from previous employer
- Bank Statements during job change (3 months during transition period)
- marriage certificate
- birth certificate
- Cohabitation proof from 6 different sources. Bank Statements/Utility Bills/Council Tax/Poll Card 3 months apart + Tenancy Agreement + GP letter.
- Copies of all above documents except SET (O) form
- One travel ticket for UK return and fax message from border security officer (as my passport missed one UK entry stamp).

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - None

7. Any Additional Comments.
The whole process took 3hrs. Arrived the centre at 08:15am (early morning appoitment), given token at 08:50am, called in for application submission at 09:10am, Biometric done at 09:40am, Received approval letter at 11:40am.

Any other Issue:
For early morning appointment premium service charge was mentioned as £75 for appointment. But I was given a shock that it is £75 per applicant and had to pay £225 for 3 people. Other than that all positive experience.

Many thanks for all advice and Good Luck.
Itskrish

dadageer
Mood:

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by dadageer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Total cost - £8886

Goodness me! :|
Not all those who wander are lost...

tshubha54
Newly Registered
India

Post by tshubha54 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi,

Did your employer give a standard employment letter or did he mentioned "Foreseeable Future" as well?

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Post by sparkyram » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Congrats :) .. How many days before your appointment date you got your reference letter from current employer ?

And does your letter had all the info such as SOC code, foreseeable future and purpose of the letter as ILR from your employer ?

i heard My current employer won't give letter specific for ILR. Hence looking for some details

itskrish
Newly Registered
India

Post by itskrish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 pm

I got my employers letter a week before appointment. It should include SOC code, ‘Foreseeable future’ statement (this is keyword), annual salary and a statement that my salary is well above Occupation guidance rates.

But mine didn’t include from/to dates for UK absence. Instead my HR gave me a sealed and stamped print screen of my annual holidays from our timesheet.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 am

itskrish wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm
Sorry Moderators, I opened an new topic as I couldn't find the right way to post this on 'Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications' thread.
Did you think to click on 'Post Reply' in the existing Successful PEO topic to post it???

You have been posting and replying to posts on the forum, so clearly you are aware of how to do it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.