ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP 4 EUFAM / IRISH CITIZENSHIP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adhit
Newly Registered
Ireland

STAMP 4 EUFAM / IRISH CITIZENSHIP

Post by adhit » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 pm

Good afternoon all

I'm a new a member and find this forum is very helpful for all aspects of the immigration related issues.
I have few specific questions and if anyone has any experience / knowledge that would be great. Thanks in advance.

1. I'm a UK national and my wife and step daughter are from non-eu. Me and my wife arrived in December 2013 and my step daughter joined us August 2014. Here is the summary;

a. My wife - Arrived December 2014 at Dublin airport and granted 3 months stay. April 2015 got 6 months Stamp 4 / September 2015 got 5 years Stamp 4 EUFam which expires in September 2020. My wife was away from the state for the period of 6 weeks combined in two occasions. Does my wife eligible to apply citizenship after completing the 5 years being on Stamp 4 and Stamp 4 EUFam or need to apply permanent residence (EU3) first?

b. My stepdaughter - Arrived July 2015 at Dublin airport and granted 3 months stay.September 2015 got 5 years Stamp 4 EUFam which expires in September 2020. Does my Stepdaughter eligible o apply citizenship after completing the 5 years being on Stamp 4 EUFam or need to apply permanent residence (EU3) first?

c. I have been self employed since arriving but unemployed for the period of Feb 17 - May 17 (4 months).I applied for unemployment benefit and was on the receipt of supplementary welfare payments for the period for my wife and myself. I became self employed again in June 2017. Will this affect my wife's and stepdaughter applications for EU3 or naturalisation?

I will much appreciate if someone could provide me some answers. Thanks in advance.

adhit
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: STAMP 4 EUFAM / IRISH CITIZENSHIP

Post by adhit » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:58 am

Can someone able to shred some light please?

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi if her 5 year visa is about to finish so she has to apply for visa anyway. .. she can apply 5years Stamp4eufam or 10 year PR ..

Her citizenship application won't further proceed until she gets visa ..

What i suggest tha if according to "residency calculator " she is illegible to apply for citizenship so Do apply .and apply for her visa aswell when its about for expire.

Sir Thats jus my personal opinion.. i hope somone else will correct me if I'm wrong..
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

adhit
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adhit » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Thanks but still need some clarification.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 pm

adhit wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:24 pm
Thanks but still need some clarification.
Hi I am not sure what sort of benefit you applied to Jobseeker? (Anyway only Immigration can decide if that was ok or not).

It will have no impact on your family members citizenship applications. All they need is to always have some sort of valid permit.

For EU 3 it will have an impact if EU treaty is not satisfied with your history ( for example did you inform them when you were on benefit or lost jobs and so ).

So if they are not eligible for EU3 reload them on EU1 again (Hopefully they get citizenship fast enough or they will simply stay on EU1 while waiting ) for Exemple i got citizen approval while my EU3 is pending (If rejected i was going to apply for EU1 again ).