ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa Travel ticket options

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arunsk

Schengen visa Travel ticket options

Post by arunsk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:33 pm

I am planning to apply for Schengen visa for my wife (travelling together) and for travel tickets, thinking of booking bus tickets mainly for visa purpose. The requirement is to have all the names of passengers on the ticket but with bus tickets they only put name of Lead passenger (eg in case of National Express).

Could someone suggest any other bus options where we get both passenger names?

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Re: Schengen visa Travel ticket options

Post by dan1988uk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:13 pm

arunsk wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:33 pm
I am planning to apply for Schengen visa for my wife (travelling together) and for travel tickets, thinking of booking bus tickets mainly for visa purpose. The requirement is to have all the names of passengers on the ticket but with bus tickets they only put name of Lead passenger (eg in case of National Express).

Could someone suggest any other bus options where we get both passenger names?
Book bus tickets one by one, staple them together and attach them to the application.

arunsk

Re: Schengen visa Travel ticket options

Post by arunsk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:35 pm

@dan1988uk, thank you.
Yes that is an option, just wondering if it adds any confusion but if there is no other way I would probably do the same.