ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traveling to other Countries with BRP any visa Requirements

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Arsalan1367
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Traveling to other Countries with BRP any visa Requirements

Post by Arsalan1367 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Hi everyone hope you all are doing good, i just had this question in my mind , i am a Permanent resident in uk and i have Permanent residence Biometrics residence permit card which i got after 5 years residence permit as a non EEA family member of an EEA national. So do i need a Visa to travel to any other EU states like Spain or France,without my spouse and any Visa ? I have traveled to both countries before on my 5 years Eu residece perimit as a family member of an EEA national but i am not sure if its the same law with BRP Card ? Thanks for all the help in advance.👍🏻

Arsalan1367
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Traveling to other Countries with BRP any visa Requirements

Post by Arsalan1367 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Arsalan1367 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 pm
Hi everyone hope you all are doing good, i just had this question in my mind , i am a Permanent resident in uk and i have Permanent residence Biometrics residence permit card which i got after 5 years residence permit as a non EEA family member of an EEA national. So do i need a Visa to travel to any other EU states like Spain or France,without my spouse and any Visa ? I have traveled to both countries before on my 5 years Eu residece perimit as a family member of an EEA national but i am not sure if its the same law with BRP Card ? Thanks for all the help in advance.👍🏻

Arsalan1367
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Traveling to other EU Countries with BRP any visa Requirements

Post by Arsalan1367 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 pm

Arsalan1367 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 pm
Hi everyone hope you all are doing good, i just had this question in my mind , i am a Permanent resident in uk and i have Permanent residence Biometrics residence permit card which i got after 5 years residence permit as a non EEA family member of an EEA national. So do i need a Visa to travel to any other EU states like Spain or France,without my spouse and any Visa ? I have traveled to both countries before on my 5 years Eu residece perimit as a family member of an EEA national but i am not sure if its the same law with BRP Card ?on my BRP car is says family member of an EEA national Thanks for all the help in advance.👍🏻