ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

vary entrepreneur tier 1 to ilr long residence further checks Letter at premium

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Moonpk786
Newly Registered

Re: vary entrepreneur tier 1 to ilr long residence further checks Letter at premium

Post by Moonpk786 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:14 am

Thanks & Jaza ka Allah,
Allah make easyness for you to.
Ameen.

acc25tax
Newly Registered

Re: vary entrepreneur tier 1 to ilr long residence further checks Letter at premium

Post by acc25tax » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi Moonpk786

Really happy to hear the good news from you. I am sure you are relieved

I am a bit confused because have not received any of my T1Ent Ext documents (which includes my passports!!!). I have only received the couple of documents submitted with ILR application which obviously varied the T1Ent Ext and also was successfully granted.

My ILR was approved on 4 Feb (which was a Sunday!!!) and received on 8th Feb.

Since then I have put in a return of documents request, called UKVI literally everyday and upon instructions from useless UKVI agents on the phone I have also written to Sheffield and Croydon requesting for my passports but no news.

I just wanted to check with all members who varied their T1Ent Ext to ILR whether they have received their passports back or not yet? Is there a generic timeline to follow. I guess this is transparent evidence of how incompetent and useless are the public sector bodies within the UK and I strongly recommend the Secrtary of State to judge UKVIs performance on how the potential entrepreneurs are being judged!

Regards,

acc25tax
Newly Registered

Post by acc25tax » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:19 am

Hi Guys

Just a quick update. I got my IHS refund this morning (which I am obviously happy about) but not overly joyed as I have still not received my passports back!!!

The fees of T1Ent Ext is still not in sight and I am not sure if an email with a formal complaint, letter to Sheffield or letter to Croydon triggered the IHS refund.

But just to confirm from the fellow members: As my T1Ent Ext was succesfuly varied to ILR (already approved and BRP received), I should have gotten my full IHS and T1Ent Ext full fees back right?

Has anyone already received their passports and docs submitted with Entrepreneur ext application? Mine are no where in sight nearly after 1 month of ILR being granted!!!

Regards

nibhatti
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Post by nibhatti » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 am

Hi everyone I read this forum regularly, I’m also in same situation, so thought to share my experience so far, I have applied entrepreneur extension last year March 2017 as team, interviews done November 2017 and my long residence completed in last week of January 2018 , and I booked premium service for ILR on basis of long residence 29 January 2018. I reached and handed over all documents and waited for 3 hours, after 3 hours same story handed over a letter for further checks and so far nothing called many times no response, also got all refunds very next week (IHS and previous application fee),
by the way my partner got extension visa on 3 of March but I haven’t received anything yet.

tarun_shreeji

Post by tarun_shreeji » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:26 pm

[quote=nibhatti post_id=1605331 time=1520212953 user_id=182283]
Hi everyone I read this forum regularly, I’m also in same situation, so thought to share my experience so far, I have applied entrepreneur extension last year March 2017 as team, interviews done November 2017 and my long residence completed in last week of January 2018 , and I booked premium service for ILR on basis of long residence 29 January 2018. I reached and handed over all documents and waited for 3 hours, after 3 hours same story handed over a letter for further checks and so far nothing called many times no response, also got all refunds very next week (IHS and previous application fee),
by the way my partner got extension visa on 3 of March but I haven’t received anything yet.
[/quote

Hello

Can you please share your team member timeline please , he get the ihs refund back ? If yes, when ?

Please reply
Nqf level 4 business

nibhatti
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Post by nibhatti » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:37 pm

It’s as under

Tier 1 Ent (ext) 3 March 2017
Biometric 4 April 2017
Interview November 2017
Extension approved 3 February 2018 ( my mistake not in March)
IHS refund end of February 2018

This was timeline

Welldone890
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Welldone890 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:47 pm

nibhatti wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:37 pm
It’s as under

Biometric 4 April 2017
Interview November 2017

This was timeline
Hello

Any update? Where did you have your Premium Service appointment?(centre name)
And did you receive HO feedback survey email?
Thanks

nibhatti
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Post by nibhatti » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Welldone890 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:47 pm
nibhatti wrote:
It’s as under

Biometric 4 April 2017
Interview November 2017

This was timeline
Hello

Thanks
Hi no I have not received yet, I went to Croydon centre, yes i received feedback email, I have contacted HO regarding my matter and they send me email that its still under process and cannot give any time frame work. very frustrating :(

Welldone890
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Welldone890 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 am

nibhatti wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:57 pm
Welldone890 wrote:
nibhatti wrote:
It’s as under

Biometric 4 April 2017
Interview November 2017

This was timeline
Hello

Thanks
Hi no I have not received yet, I went to Croydon centre, yes i received feedback email, I have contacted HO regarding my matter and they send me email that its still under process and cannot give any time frame work. very frustrating :(
Thanks for the reply

I was same in Croydon. What email address did you send the email to HO? I want to send as well
My email is email address removed by moderator if you can send me a direct email
Thanks

Welldone890
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Welldone890 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Welldone890 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 am
nibhatti wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:57 pm
Welldone890 wrote:
nibhatti wrote:
It’s as under

Biometric 4 April 2017
Interview November 2017

This was timeline
Hello

Thanks
Thanks for the reply

I was same in Croydon. What email address did you send the email to HO? I want to send as well
My email is email address removed by moderator if you can send me a direct email
Thanks
Hello any update about your application?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Welldone890 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 am

Thanks for the reply

Thanks
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules, as you were required to do when joining as a member. Any further posting of 'clever' email addresses and your access to the forum will be terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.