ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Katia18
Newly Registered
Ireland

Citizenship process

Post by Katia18 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi i just email citizenship office the reply was(your application is well advance you will hear from us in due course. From team 4:.
I think it's the first time I can hear from team4.can anyone know if it's good news or what is team 4?
My application is based on 5years residency .

madmedman
Pakistan

Re: Citizenship process

Post by madmedman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Well, my understanding is that if your application is at "well advanced" stage, then a decision has already been made. All that remains is receiving a letter in the post. I wouldn't worry too much about which team its from. Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure if its good news or bad, is to wait for the letter.

Katia18
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Katia18 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi mademane thanks for your reply, I've been waiting for my decision for four years with no criminal offences at all and my application has been held for four years, is a refusal possible at this point?

Volkanerinamira
Turkey

Post by Volkanerinamira » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:57 pm

I emailed today to see if any progress on my application i applied in aug 2016. The email said -

Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and  you  will  be  informed  of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as
possible.

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Now this is first time they have emailed back and not said in the email if they need more info they will do contact me not does it day on this one that they can't give exact timeframe as each application is different.
Maybe wishful thinking lol

Cz2015
Ireland

Post by Cz2015 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:04 pm

Volkanerinamira wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:57 pm
I emailed today to see if any progress on my application i applied in aug 2016. The email said -

Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and  you  will  be  informed  of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as
possible.

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Now this is first time they have emailed back and not said in the email if they need more info they will do contact me not does it day on this one that they can't give exact timeframe as each application is different.
Maybe wishful thinking lol
I received the same email response today. Let’s hope good news it’s on it’s way 😊