ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

ILR after 6 Year Discretionary Leave SET(O)

Post by thaophan » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm

help mee
I granted 2 x 3 yrs DL and i intend to apply settlement right away this right time since I meet all eligible requirements
i wanna ask about finacial proof cuz i cannot find any info about the finance just stated bank statememt in the O form
I concerns how much money in bank statememt is should be strong for this application?
how about 3 months of bank statement
i have cash for job so i dont have payslip in case HO ask me for the proof
pls help me what should i do to show this condition?
May i confuse u guys now i sum up in following
1. how much minimum money i need to show in bank statememt monthly
2. how long of period(3 or 6 months)
3. without payslips but i have paid Tax for sal full time job within 3 months) monthly salary around 2500 but only cásh no payslips i just deposit money to my bank monthly

is all my condition good?? pls have a look carefully and i need ur advice if u guys have any info pls make up i will try to fix it perfect
this is so important thing in my life once i apply this time for ILR i can do lots of thimh with family and kids and my life as well as my business
i dont want to miss a thing :( pls help meeee

CMOSUK
Mood:

Re: ILR after 6 Year Discretionary Leave SET(O) Form waiting tim

Post by CMOSUK » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 pm

thaophan wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm
help mee
I granted 2 x 3 yrs DL and i intend to apply settlement right away this right time since I meet all eligible requirements
i wanna ask about finacial proof cuz i cannot find any info about the finance just stated bank statememt in the O form
I concerns how much money in bank statememt is should be strong for this application?

You misunderstand, those granted DL, are granted outside of the immigration rules and as far as my understanding is, there is no financial requirement, however, case worker may wish to see maintenance, as they will want to know how you are maintaining yourself.

it is always advisable to show at least 6 months bank statements, I realise some members have showed 3 months, but I will recommend 6 months

Any salary from employment must paid through a bank account with corresponding wage slips and corresponding bank statements.
H.O may not consider cash in hand salary, even if you do provide a letter of confirmation from the employer.

There is no minimum, as those granted DL don't have the financial requirements to fulfill, however there should be some form of maintenance to show for

my understanding is, 6 months.

3. without payslips but i have paid Tax for sal full time job within 3 months) monthly salary around 2500 but only cásh no payslips i just deposit money to my bank monthly

are you running your own business?
If so, you should be able to show through your tax returns or I think from my understanding a SA302,
if you are in employment, then, as an employee you should be receiving payslips as then how is your tax calculated and how are you going to be able to show proof?

is all my condition good?? pls have a look carefully and i need ur advice if u guys have any info pls make up i will try to fix it perfect
this is so important thing in my life once i apply this time for ILR i can do lots of thimh with family and kids and my life as well as my business
Hello,

If you could make your own thread/post separately it would greatly help members to understand your situation.

If you could post your full Immigration history (with dates) it will help also.

Why were you granted DL in the first place?
Was it for family life? Private life?

When where you granted DL?

When did you enter the UK?

Without the relevant information it is very hard for strangers on the Internet to give you advice.

I don't know if this is permissable,
but if MODS may separate this users post please incase this thread gets cluttered.

Again apologies if this is not possible.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:08 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 pm
[quote=thaophan post_id=<a href="tel:1601060">1601060</a> time=<a href="tel:1519248175">1519248175</a> user_id=189602]
help mee

You misunderstand, those granted DL, are granted outside of the immigration rules and as far as my understanding is, there is no financial requirement, however, case worker may wish to see maintenance, as they will want to know how you are maintaining yourself.

it is always advisable to show at least 6 months bank statements, I realise some members have showed 3 months, but I will recommend 6 months

Any salary from employment must paid through a bank account with corresponding wage slips and corresponding bank statements.
H.O may not consider cash in hand salary, even if you do provide a letter of confirmation from the employer.

There is no minimum, as those granted DL don't have the financial requirements to fulfill, however there should be some form of maintenance to show for

If so, you should be able to show through your tax returns or I think from my understanding a SA302,
if you are in employment, then, as an employee you should be receiving payslips as then how is your tax calculated and how are you going to be able to show proof?

Hello,

If you could make your own thread/post separately it would greatly help members to understand your situation.

Without the relevant information it is very hard for strangers on the Internet to give you advice.

but if MODS may separate this users post please incase this thread gets cluttered.

[/quote]

wow thanku so much
what is a relief!
alright i get all the lines im feeling happy now
First 6 yrs ago i did apply for marriage spouse visa but lack of documents i did refused and court sent me out for a talk afthat i gramyed DL
then i extend 2nd DL 3 yrs ago still the same form i did before with strong support of all
documents from partner but however i graned 2 nd DL letter of course i know it is not known marriage visa in some way I tried to fix it , the visa is nothing ab spouse bla bla and as the result this letter from HO stated clearly tje me of DL on letter
does it make sense to u guys now? sr for my lovely english!!!!

I have job to be honest in nails shop and the boss asked me to pay tax she may help put my name on the paper whatever accounter do greay job. it bounce my benefit too! but the true is they prefer pay cash to employee ( all the nails business system is same guys!!! momey in hand) im just staff not owner !!!
then i have cash for my wage and i did deposit money in bank acc per week so bank statement is always meet the light there around saving 1000-2000 in and out for life expense but
my question again: bank statement of 6 months can show money in bank acc but domy show transaction of the salary from who or where just my act: I paid it myself from
cash per week, not under name of any organisation or my shop nails? is it oke and affect my visa process??
my boss can help me switch to the way they paye with payslip and transfer acc , they can do but is business i will pay money

so is it important? then i decide to do whatever is useful and strong supportive my process if not, i dont just act same way i did

Thanku so so much

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 pm

thaophan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:08 pm
CMOSUK wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 pm
[quote=thaophan post_id=<a href="tel:1601060">1601060</a> time=<a href="tel:1519248175">1519248175</a> user_id=189602]
help mee

Hello,

wow thanku so much
what is a relief!
alright i get all the lines im feeling happy now
First 6 yrs ago i did apply for marriage spouse visa but lack of documents i did refused and court sent me out for a talk afthat i gramyed DL
then i extend 2nd DL 3 yrs ago still the same form i did before with strong support of all
documents from partner but however i graned 2 nd DL letter of course i know it is not known marriage visa in some way I tried to fix it , the visa is nothing ab spouse bla bla and as the result this letter from HO stated clearly tje me of DL on letter
does it make sense to u guys now? sr for my lovely english!!!!

I have job to be honest in nails shop and the boss asked me to pay tax she may help put my name on the paper whatever accounter do greay job. it bounce my benefit too! but the true is they prefer pay cash to employee ( all the nails business system is same guys!!! momey in hand) im just staff not owner !!!
then i have cash for my wage and i did deposit money in bank acc per week so bank statement is always meet the light there around saving 1000-2000 in and out for life expense but
my question again: bank statement of 6 months can show money in bank acc but domy show transaction of the salary from who or where just my act: I paid it myself from
cash per week, not under name of any organisation or my shop nails? is it oke and affect my visa process??
my boss can help me switch to the way they paye with payslip and transfer acc , they can do but is business i will pay money

so is it important? then i decide to do whatever is useful and strong supportive my process if not, i dont just act same way i did

Thanku so so much
[/quote]

😳

As advised before I think you should really make your own thread in regards to your own questions and stop posting in this thread.

Is your partner a British citizen? , was she a British citizen when you were granted DLR?

When did you enter the UK? Again, if you could answer the above it would help make sense.

When you made an application for your spouse visa, where you in the UK when you made it? Or outside of the UK?

What category of leave did you have if you were in the UK before applying for a spouse visa?

Again, before you answer these, please make up your own thread it will help keep all YOUR questions on one place, I'm sure the mods will then transfer the relevant posts made already to your thread.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:59 pm

alright i think i will post another topic related to my circumstance but now i just have question ab the documents need to submit based on the users posted it here and i just need to confirm all of them under my situation. this is not all the contend i think :) but i will post a new thread
back to my question again: finance proof and someone answerd me its not important point just show ur mainatance in living meanwhile uk
but pop up to ur question very informatibe
i just want to shorten it. It is not related to my question of finance proof however the hostoru started along i came here for tiger 4 student then extend visa with marriage but failed due to lack of my personal document but i submitted it later with court after attended court appeal . the DL come to my hand and continous 2 times for total 6 yrs now ( so u can see my point i refused with marriage spouse visa at first and grandes DL with court decision, of course my Wife is truely Brit all
times not any application.
I stayed here 3 yrs of student plus 6 yrs DL visa then i concern to move up ILR and citizen. I did not leave uk for more than 100 days total count till now, have full time job in nails shop, pay tax only 6 months recently, rent a house seperately with partner not joining together but still my wife legally :p
another question i have posted to the topic of citizen about this thing. i leave it now then
bc u asked me so i come up with this story! sorry u if i bother u much

again my question, HO may noy happy woth money from nowhere in bank statement just bc i have cash job and deposit it myself. is it true?? if this one influence my visa result i will try to make up to payslips and salary need to be stranfered to bank acc by the name of
company. there is always a way so i can ask boss to help with extra money for business

Thank for reading

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Documents and Proof of address

Post by thaophan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 am

my question may is same but a bit different
next applying to ILR after 6 yrs of DL grant
i m living in rent house under landlord name for utility, council tax
i know documents must include
1. utility under my name:
-> May I order thames water or british gas to change the bills from landlord to my name in advanced 1 year
2. Council tax
-> May i change the name of letter into my name but the landlord still pay the amount or must be my bank acc there and so i have to pay in reality
is still processing my application if i cannot provide council tax due to the complication with landlord maynot deal if ahe morgate the house and dont state any document the house is least ??? maybe
other thing I think i can apply it to show peood
of address such as NHS letter, bank statemwnt, NI letter

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:34 am

thaophan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:59 pm
alright i think i will post another topic related to my circumstance but now i just have question ab the documents need to submit based on the users posted it here and i just need to confirm all of them under my situation.

if you do a search you can find what documents where given as part of the application process by multiple members of similiar categories

this is not all the contend i think :) but i will post a new thread

no, keep all your questions now on this thread.

back to my question again: finance proof and someone answerd me its not important point just show ur mainatance in living meanwhile uk.

it is Important not to the extent of it being a requirement that you must fulfill but to show genuinely how you are maintaining yourself.

but pop up to ur question very informatibe
i just want to shorten it. It is not related to my question of finance proof however the hostoru started along i came here for tiger 4 student then extend visa with marriage but failed due to lack of my personal document

exactly why did they refuse you a spouse visa? Had their been any overstaying at any point. You must refer to your refusal letter for exact refusal wording.

but i submitted it later with court after attended court appeal . the DL come to my hand and continous 2 times for total 6 yrs now ( so u can see my point i refused with marriage spouse visa at first and grandes DL with court decision, of course my Wife is truely Brit all
times not any application.

I stayed here 3 yrs of student plus 6 yrs DL visa then i concern to move up ILR and citizen.

I did not leave uk for more than 100 days total count till now, have full time job in nails shop, pay tax only 6 months recently, rent a house seperately with partner not joining together but still my wife legally :p

are you still in a subsisting relationship with your British spouse? As you mention you rent your accommodation but your wife hasn't joined you?!?

another question i have posted to the topic of citizen about this thing. i leave it now then
bc u asked me so i come up with this story! sorry u if i bother u much

For the sake of an application of ILR, I hope this isn't a story, HO are very non tolerant when it comes to deception and sham marriages aka: marriage of convenience

again my question, HO may noy happy woth money from nowhere in bank statement just bc i have cash job and deposit it myself. is it true??

any money paid through salary must be demonstrated to HO that it is going through yiur bank account and with corresponding paperwork to match., unfortunately they may not count cash in hand payments even if you have payslips and a letter from employer

if this one influence my visa result i will try to make up to payslips and salary need to be stranfered to bank acc by the name of
company. there is always a way so i can ask boss to help with extra money for business

Thank for reading
I have tried to answer concisely and the best I could from my understanding of your situation.

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

ILR depedent Query for depedents

Post by thaophan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:48 pm

pls help me,its same situation to me
I just have ILR last month and I have a son ( he is dependent from my partner) but literally i signed birth certificate that show i am his father
can i apply for him to get ILR like me ( he has visa leave to remain based on his Mum , means my partner, she applied for him last year and they both have visa Leave to remain , now i just want to apply for my son not my partner ( we dont have proof) but my son has birth certificate which is signed under my name

Please help me

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:57 pm

to CMOSUK
thank you so so much, I double check the checklist of documents.
My solicitor advised me to be confident apply ILR after 6 years, no matter issue before or what kind of visa u applied before and refused and then granted DL finally
Follow up DL visa authority, i have finished 6 yrs in UK and meet conditions to apply DLR, i asked my boss to help me with payslip transaction ( dont cash in as they did before and planned for 6 months also paid full time TAX
in the form application there is also places must be fill in with info of dependent if i have ( yes i must submit marriage status certificate, wife info, more)
Thats all my solicitor explained. I hope i have enough condition to get ILR, i am so freaking worry ab it

At last, my concern is help by member here, i am so appreciate to you guys
May my state stop here

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

ILR documents such as proof of add

Post by thaophan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:07 pm

Hello ppl on board, I hope you guys may post some advise/points from mind to mind and experience to exp in real life :P

Im struggling with proof of ad that my solicitor asked me to fulfill all of them for next application for ILR that im not confident to submit all
1. I recently rented a room in a house for 2 years, this time i prepare documents for application and ask utility companies to help me put an extra my name to the original bill literally.They said No , cant help me, only the owner can have it under her/his name

Therefore, I may need more than these I already got: Council tax letter, NHS letter, Internet Bills, Bank Statement. these are show my name and home add...

In this situation, what should i do, do i need to submit all documents my consultant asked me for proof of add if not am i refused to have ILR
anyone knows pls share me anything, thank you so much

lanrezy
Nigeria

Re: ILR documents such as proof of add

Post by lanrezy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 am

thaophan wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:07 pm
Hello ppl on board, I hope you guys may post some advise/points from mind to mind and experience to exp in real life :P

Im struggling with proof of ad that my solicitor asked me to fulfill all of them for next application for ILR that im not confident to submit all
1. I recently rented a room in a house for 2 years, this time i prepare documents for application and ask utility companies to help me put an extra my name to the original bill literally.They said No , cant help me, only the owner can have it under her/his name

Therefore, I may need more than these I already got: Council tax letter, NHS letter, Internet Bills, Bank Statement. these are show my name and home add...

In this situation, what should i do, do i need to submit all documents my consultant asked me for proof of add if not am i refused to have ILR
anyone knows pls share me anything, thank you so much
You did not mention the category of visa you are basing your ILR on.
The list you provided I believe is enough to proof your address for any category.

lanrezy
Nigeria

Re: ILR depedent Query for depedents

Post by lanrezy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:29 am

thaophan wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:48 pm
pls help me,its same situation to me
I just have ILR last month and I have a son ( he is dependent from my partner) but literally i signed birth certificate that show i am his father
can i apply for him to get ILR like me ( he has visa leave to remain based on his Mum , means my partner, she applied for him last year and they both have visa Leave to remain , now i just want to apply for my son not my partner ( we dont have proof) but my son has birth certificate which is signed under my name

Please help me
You son's visa aligns with your partner. You cannot apply for your son until your partner is applying /has ILR.
This is because He was born outside the UK based on the info you provided.

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: ILR depedent Query for depedents

Post by thaophan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:49 pm

You son's visa aligns with your partner. You cannot apply for your son until your partner is applying /has ILR.
This is because He was born outside the UK based on the info you provided.

Uhm the fact is my partner gave him birth in London and applied him as depedent but she has not had ILR yet but I am his Dad and sign the certificate now i have ILR Can i apply him with me or only my partner can carry on this. The only think i have to show to HO is birth certificate I and my partner registered together. I am confused and its a chance i want to save time for him too

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: Documents and Proof of address

Post by thaophan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:52 pm

anyone pls stay stunned with me

As i said bf, i rent a room in house from landlord and cannot require utinity with my name what should i do ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR documents such as proof of add

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:59 pm

If your son was born in the UK and you hold ILR, you can apply to register the child as British. The child does not need ILR for this.

Alternatively, the child will follow the same route and get ILR when the mother does.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Post by thaophan » Tue May 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello i think my concern is a bit different from this kind of DLR but pls dont ask me more details bc i used to answer those ppl here last time but still my problem is pending question mark

I granted DLR not under Family tie ( spouse or something ppl usually make it) the letter from HO explained and confirmed me so surely for each 3 years.. I nearly finished 6 years for it and intend to apply ILR set 0 ( based on my understandings on UK immigration page) I am not refused by asylum and also not granted by spouse since my visa has nothing with it tie, just DLR and work permit. Again pls dont focus and ask more detail , its such long story
Thats why i getting confused now for the checklist of submission

someones posted it right here:Current and expired passports + BRP, Spouse passport,Birth certificates of children,Tax credit letter,Tenancy agreement
I have everything except the joined proof add with cohabitation wt my wife, I cannot contact her for internal issue, she moved to overseas half year. Pls do i separately submit everything i have so far below
-Bank statement ( 6 months)
-Tax credit ( 6 months)
-House contract( i am living independently in share house for 1 year now)
-Utility bills
-My BRP, Passport, Photos
-Child's Birth certificate
-previous HO letters
-Life in UK
-P60/last 6 months payslip
-GP letter
-cover letter
-Letter from employer
-B1 shown English language proof
I am going to submit those documents in following with application form next month

Pls help help! do not ignore me plss, i know i post same question in threads of ILR but noone answer me straightforwards. I will save it here until i got answer. Thank you very much
I am much appreciated to you guys

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Post by CR001 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Do you have 2 x 3 years DLR or do you have 2.5 years FLR(FP) Parent route???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.