ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for BRP (NTL) from ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kumo
Newly Registered
Japan

Documents required for BRP (NTL) from ILR

Post by kumo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello

I am about to attend the premium service appointment to apply for BRP (no time limit) based on my ILR which I was granted in 2007.

I am finalising my application form and in Section 6 (Documents) it says I need to provide my current passport and all passports I have been issued since I was granted my ILR (this is under section A). I have all of these.

It also says if I am unable to provide the document in section A and I was granted ILR on a previous passport, you must provide the evidence of continuous residence (council tax, GP letter, employer, utility bills etc).

If I have all the passports since my ILR, does this mean I only need to bring all passports? Some people seemed to have taken evidence of continuous residence regardless. Is this necessary if I have all passports?

If you have had a recent experience of applying BRP (NTC), could you share your experience about what documents you took in (or posted) ?

Many thanks for your help!

kumo
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Documents required for BRP (NTL) from ILR

Post by kumo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 pm

kumo wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:19 pm
Hello

I am about to attend the premium service appointment to apply for BRP (no time limit) based on my ILR which I was granted in 2007.

I am finalising my application form and in Section 6 (Documents) it says I need to provide my current passport and all passports I have been issued since I was granted my ILR (this is under section A). I have all of these.

It also says if I am unable to provide the document in section A and I was granted ILR on a previous passport, you must provide the evidence of continuous residence (council tax, GP letter, employer, utility bills etc).

If I have all the passports since my ILR, does this mean I only need to bring all passports? Some people seemed to have taken evidence of continuous residence regardless. Is this necessary if I have all passports?

If you have had a recent experience of applying BRP (NTL), could you share your experience about what documents you took in (or posted) ?

Many thanks for your help!

23Simsim
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by 23Simsim » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi im excally same situation as you are please let me know if the document in section A only or do I need more documents??
Thanks for you help

pnlakshmi
Newly Registered

Post by pnlakshmi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:11 pm

I am also in the same situation. Any info on the documents please.