ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused VO and Market Research

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Visa Refused VO and Market Research

Post by nali78 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 pm

You will be success in your AR I think you didn’t do anything wrong I’ll say just follow the senior members advise on this forum

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Stupid HO case worker just refused on stupid reason. It is so painful at the end. Even though i got visa i wouldnt stay in this country we better move this business to other country. Canada or somewhere else. we had choose the wrong country

I believe you need to calm down and stay composed
I personally would prefer my country back home instead of going anywhere else. I hope every thing ends well in your favour . Wish you best of luck.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Thanks everyone for your best wishes. Good luck everyone. I will update status further if i get any reply on my AR & Complain.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Can I have the sample of your AR & Compliant letter please.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:40 pm

update.

I got the my denouements in the morning today. That includes my passports, Dependents passports, Degrees certificates, Bank statements, Employees passports copies, Payslips, Contracts documents.

Few documents were missing original Marriage certificates, My child original birth certificates, FPS, RTI, final company accounts.

I called to home office twice and been told they have send the the two royal mail sign for envelopes. One i had received and one not showing any information on royal mail website.HO gave me the reference nos. When i requested is my application approved. She said she cant tell and i have to wait for the post.

Most people told It means my visa application is approved?.
I am just wonder what should be the out come.
Does it mean my visa application is approved.? There is no approval or visa granted or Bio Card letter in the bundle I have received today.
My BP is getting lower and Lower since morning. HO not telling the decision.
I just applied AR Last Monday morning and Complained against HO case worker on 05/03/218. Send supporting documents on 03/03/2018 and received by HO on 05/03/2018.

I got email reply from the same team acknowledging my both AR and Complain on 07/03/2018.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:01 pm

The fact that the passports have been returned is definitely a good sign. HO would retain the passports until you leave the country in case of a rejection.
However they can make mistakes as we well know so wait for the formal letter.
So I am not saying congratulations yet even if I think it is deserved
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:12 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:01 pm
The fact that the passports have been returned is definitely a good sign. HO would retain the passports until you leave the country in case of a rejection.
However they can make mistakes as we well know so wait for the formal letter.
So I am not saying congratulations yet even if I think it is deserved

Thanks Marc. That is why i am worried. Finger crossed. Even HO not saying i get approved or not. Few documents also missing. Thanks Marc. you can understand my feelings. ??

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Amna i am so happpy for u, and i think all prayers are being heard... its defo approval .. .jus do share how u did ur AR and complain so ppl who are being refused on balance of probabilities are refused should follow that path .. have a great day ... and sigh of relief. call dx courier and ask them if they have got something for u, good luck .. and take good care of urself

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:44 pm

I was not given any information about DX courier. Only received one parcel of Royal mail today. Brother, Thanks for your prayers. This forum is very helpful.
Let see in next couple of days.
anyone had similar experience like me?

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:48 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm
Amna i am so happpy for u, and i think all prayers are being heard... its defo approval .. .jus do share how u did ur AR and complain so ppl who are being refused on balance of probabilities are refused should follow that path .. have a great day ... and sigh of relief. call dx courier and ask them if they have got something for u, good luck .. and take good care of urself
I've explained everything in this topic please go through. I wrote my AR myself with help one of my friend. I know everything abt my business and my visa application. I am so thankful to this forum and generous friends.

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Amazing News ! - Your case is one of its kind to complain against a case worker. And an approval.

It gives hope to many of those rejected bogus. Now you need to lead the fold and be a guiding light.

Since you have your entire case here, you can complete it by posting sample of your complaint email and AR.
-- Kaps84

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Congratulations in advance inshallah you will hear good news soon my prayers with you friend

ssb27

Post by ssb27 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Your extension has prob been approved.
Congratulations

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Update...

Second parcel received today with all the missing documents. It also includes the supporting documents that i send with AR and the documents email and provided during the interview to the interviewer.

NO BRP Card, No Approval letter in it.

I jst worried is it normal stuff of returning documents by UKVI .? Do we received the BRP card separately? these both parcel delivered by Royal mail Sign for.

Someone said DX courier will deliver the BRP card and approval letter.

Worrying time. Called home office same old stuff wait for you post. Decision in there. Not confirming visa approved or not but good thing is she said you will get the decision in couple of days and wait another 5 days or call us back.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Have you phoned the DX courier?

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Contact AR team and if they said the decision has been made and post to you. I believe you are win.

I don’t think they can make decision without any documents

Bless you can win. I did AR for credibility as well.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04 pm

My timeline is, on the 28th day, I receive the refund of IHS, and five days later, received my BRP card first and second day, receive my dependent’s BRP card and Royal Mail delivery of my documents. The letter was decided on the day after refund. The approval letter is from AR team.

I contact the 03 number to check my progress, but they said I need contact AR team and the I send email to check. The email address is the same as the email which you receive they receive your AR

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 pm

or you can contact DX , provide your address, you name, they will told you if they receive your BRP from UKVI

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm
Update...

Second parcel received today with all the missing documents. It also includes the supporting documents that i send with AR and the documents email and provided during the interview to the interviewer.

I jst worried is it normal stuff of returning documents by UKVI .? Do we received the BRP card separately? these both parcel delivered by Royal mail Sign for.

Worrying time. Called home office same old stuff wait for you post. Decision in there. Not confirming visa approved or not but good thing is she said you will get the decision in couple of days and wait another 5 days or call us back.
BRP always comes separately by DX courier.

However, normally, the approval letter comes with the documents.

But, it is possible that since you had so many documents, they have sent it separately.

Wait for a few more days - I am quite confident you have been approved.

I know it is tough, but relax. There is nothing much you can do until you get the documents anyway.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:31 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm
Update...

BRP always comes separately by DX courier.

However, normally, the approval letter comes with the documents.

But, it is possible that since you had so many documents, they have sent it separately.

Wait for a few more days - I am quite confident you have been approved.

I know it is tough, but relax. There is nothing much you can do until you get the documents anyway.
Thanks Marc. I will wait few more days and try to contact DX tomorrow.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 pm
or you can contact DX , provide your address, you name, they will told you if they receive your BRP from UKVI
Thanks hiuk for sharing your own personal experience. I Contacted them today but they didnt tell me the decision. How you get the AR team contact No.? Could you please share this with me i will do contact them tomorrow.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 pm
Thanks hiuk for sharing your own personal experience. I Contacted them today but they didnt tell me the decision. How you get the AR team contact No.? Could you please share this with me i will do contact them tomorrow.
Admin.Review.Enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

no phone call

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi Amnaamna have you received any letter from Admin review team ?

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:16 am

Oh My God.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy today. I got my BRP from DX courier waiting for it last two days. Only BRP for me and my child. My dependent (Husband) not received BRP yet it should be in couple of days.

Thanks everyone . Wish all of you best of luck. I pray all of you pending application to get the visa asap. It was much exhausted, tearful experience. I was sleepless last three days, praying and waiting for my visa. Thanks Almighty. I am so thankful.

Thanks waleed, marc and all others for all positive advise. whenever i have seen yours positive comments and replies it always gave me hope and reduce my tensions.

Again Thanks God. Good luck. Lot of prays for all of you who helped this refusals and AR process. God Bless you all.

ssb27

Post by ssb27 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 am

Congratulations Amnaamna. I am happy for you.

Good luck for the future