ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AM29
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by AM29 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi Bradas , I applied end of sep 2017 as a single parent . End of March it will be 6 months , guy I talked to just asked me about when I applied and said he can’t give any update because it’s still under public service timeline

AM29
Newly Registered
India

Post by AM29 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Congrats zeen4teen 😊 iam happy for you

AM29
Newly Registered
India

Post by AM29 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Bradas can you share your timeline please and did you applied as a parent of British citizenship

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Jay900 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:23 am
Guys my application has been approved and my documents came today 8am
Waiting for brp
Thank God the journey is over
Congratulations Jay900 amazing news.Sooo happy for ya.

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm

zee4teen wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm
Hi everyone i got visa today for 30 months
i applied on 17 Nov 2016
Wowww great news Congratulations.

baba27
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by baba27 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:49 am

bathanza wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:20 pm
Jay900 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:23 am
Guys my application has been approved and my documents came today 8am
Waiting for brp
Thank God the journey is over
Anazing news mate
Fantastic news for all who got their status.

Odia
Newly Registered

Post by Odia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:52 pm

AM29 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:01 pm
Odia and Himaloy soo happy for both of you , please pray for me 😊

AM29 God almight will grant your application as well. your good news is on the way

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Pmgiggle wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:03 pm
Flr fp 10year rout British partner & 2 kids,application sent 20 Feb17 by post via solicitor,
Biometric done 31July after I asked my solicitors to send a chase up more documents were asked at the same time with the bio all sent straight away.
October contacted my Mp also asked my solicitors to send another chase up letter no answer,my Mp sent another email to HO in December which they answered straight away case complex all that,phoned HO 3January18 case still pending,end of January asked my solicitor to send a chase up letter no answer,22February called the HO the lady said the case was escalated on the 3January so I should expect a decision by the 27 march18.
2 more weeks to wait for the decision 🤞🙏.

AM29
Newly Registered
India

Post by AM29 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Pimgiggle best of luck , god will help you 😊

Tintin15
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Tintin15 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm

I am new to this Forum pls
I am single and came to Uk in 2009 to study Nursing
After my student visa expired I applied for a spouse visa
Unfortunately I was in a domestic violence relationship which wasn’t reported, you know how family involvement can be in a relationship
Anyway I tried to renew the spouse visa inn August 2016 but they requested for an interview but my spouse refused as we had splitter due to several infidelity on his side
I immediately change the application to Dv application which was refused due to lack of evidence
Applied for FlR private life on the 6/06/17
I still haven’t heard anything
I stopped going to sign as they were very rude to me
I am so scared
Can someone advise me please

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Congratulations to mrsingh he got his second flr fp brb today.

Does anyone know what the email is to email home office for status check?
Clinique et pharmacie .......com un redressement rapide

Oluseun84
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Oluseun84 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 am

Still waiting for my partner kids biometric enrolment

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:39 pm

AM29 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm
Bradas can you share your timeline please and did you applied as a parent of British citizenship
Congratulation to everyone who have received the good news.
Got married 2015 a month later my student visa expired Applied for spouse visa before it expured though.
Got refused 12weeks after due to not meeting the financial requirements.Appealed but l stopped the process at permission stage cz the judge wrote that l don't hv a child so no insormutable obstacle so l can apply for spouse visa from Africa.Judge said my husband being British it doesn't mean he can't survive in Africa if am to go n apply from home.
The solicitor l used wanted me to continue with the hearing but from the judge letter it was clear it was going to be an upheal climb with no child and l felt l was wasting money with the solicitor who was just miss advising me.
I delivered in July 2017 n applied as parent of British child on 20th September cz had misunderstanding with my husband and l moved out to live with my parents in law.
In December we patched things with husband and the new solicitor l used said l need to inform HO change in circumstances n he guidedme on which more documents to submit due to the change plus l had to fill some pages of the application form to vary it to partner route and not parent route.
That's all so am just waiting will be finishing 6 months on the 20th of this month though the guy l talked to l think he just assumed l applied being of September that's why he escalated it.So am just waiting l was told to call on Monday if l don't an email from them this week.
From this forum l have got to understand it's just a standard email they send so am not even looking forward to it anyway :( :| :?: .
That's my long story AM29

Olumba

Post by Olumba » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Tintin15 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm
Unfortunately I was in a domestic violence relationship which wasn’t reported, you know how family involvement can be in a relationship
Anyway I tried to renew the spouse visa inn August 2016 but they requested for an interview but my spouse refused as we had splitter due to several infidelity on his side
I immediately change the application to Dv application which was refused due to lack of evidence
I am so scared
Please don’t stop to sign because it might affect your application. Do you have kids in the relationship?? If yes,try and talk to solicitor because you have not live for 20years consecutively to make you qualify for private life under immigration rules. Please ignore reporting,it has an implications on your application

Olumba

Post by Olumba » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Olumba wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm
Tintin15 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm
I am so scared
Please don’t stop to sign because it might affect your application. Do you have kids in the relationship?? If yes,try and talk to solicitor because you have not live for 20years consecutively to make you qualify for private life under immigration rules. Please ignore reporting,it has an implications on your application
Please don’t ignore reporting...

Tintin15
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Tintin15 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Unfortunately I don’t have kids
It’s difficult to stay in Scotland and survive
I had to relocate to earn some money to pay my bills
So it even difficult to go and sign

Fongsaiyuk
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Fongsaiyuk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello all, application (parent of a British child and partner of a British citizen) made 5th April 2017,
Biometric enrolment 30th may, 2017
Additional information requested August 2017
Information provided September 2017
Further additional information requested 21st February 2018, with HO stating information be provided by 28th February 2018.
Information sent 27th February 2018.
Biometric card issued 2nd March 2018.
I just want to thank God and everyone on this forum. I have been watching from the sideline for a while and drawing inspirations from different stories posted here. I pray God grants everyone waiting their heart desires. Once again thank you everyone.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 pm

New application sent by post
Solicitor attached new evidence and mairrage certificate.spent lots of money again.dont know what’s gonna happened my wife and sisters and laws all very worried.they change my reporting form is96 to immigration bail.cam any body tell me what’s that mean..?

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:02 am

Auk333 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 pm
New application sent by post
Solicitor attached new evidence and mairrage certificate.spent lots of money again.dont know what’s gonna happened my wife and sisters and laws all very worried.they change my reporting form is96 to immigration bail.cam any body tell me what’s that mean..?
It's the same thing: just keep reporting ok.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

MyGodisable

Post by MyGodisable » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

@ bathanza,

Hello, please help me regarding my is.96 reporting letter.

I have been reporting @ Eaton House for some time now & just of recent, they changed my old is.96 to a new one.

But what I discovered in the new is.96 letter is that apart from the Home Office ref number, it also has "A person ref number" on it.

Please did you receive same before you were issued BRP or do you know what "person ref number" mean.

Please your support will be appreciated. I am also on FLR(FP) application & I am deeply confused.

Liquidity
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Liquidity » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Fongsaiyuk wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Hello all, application (parent of a British child and partner of a British citizen) made 5th April 2017,
Further additional information requested 21st February 2018, with HO stating information be provided by 28th February 2018.
I just want to thank God and everyone on this forum. I have been watching from the sideline for a while and drawing inspirations from different stories posted here. I pray God grants everyone waiting their heart desires. Once again thank you everyone.
Congratulations to you, I applied too on April 4th as a British parent but have not heard anything after the Biometric in may

Olumba

Post by Olumba » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:47 pm

MyGodisable wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm
@ bathanza,

Hello, please help me regarding my is.96 reporting letter.

I have been reporting @ Eaton House for some time now & just of recent, they changed my old is.96 to a new one.

But what I discovered in the new is.96 letter is that apart from the Home Office ref number, it also has "A person ref number" on it.

Please did you receive same before you were issued BRP or do you know what "person ref number" mean.

Please your support will be appreciated. I am also on FLR(FP) application & I am deeply confused.
Did you have a pending application with home office ,if yes then the reference number on the IS.96 is nothing. The enforcement gave me a different reference number which is totally different from the one on my application. Stick to the reference on your application with home office and DONT miss any reporting day please.

MyGodisable

Post by MyGodisable » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Thank you Olumba, I very grateful.

Actually I don't have a pending application but a pending appeal.

But I just discovered during the process of my appeal, that they just add additional reference number to my new is.96 which is:

1. Person ref number. This number is 7 together with
2. My home office reference number which I have always had on every of my application.

I am just been in dilemma & distress in the way HO has been dealing with me.

Olumba

Post by Olumba » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:33 pm

MyGodisable wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm
Thank you Olumba, I very grateful.

Actually I don't have a pending application but a pending appeal.

But I just discovered during the process of my appeal, that they just add additional reference number to my new is.96 which is:

1. Person ref number. This number is 7 together with
2. My home office reference number which I have always had on every of my application.

I am just been in dilemma & distress in the way HO has been dealing with me.
Don’t let that bother you at all,your appeal number start with HU/ but your home office reference number start with Alphabet and ur case I d start with number. Concentrate on ur appeal. Once you win the appeal,you won’t be bothered again. Best of luck

Fongsaiyuk
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Fongsaiyuk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Liquidity wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 pm
Fongsaiyuk wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Congratulations to you, I applied too on April 4th as a British parent but have not heard anything after the Biometric in may
Thank you so much. I believe you will hear your good news too. Just keep praying it's going to happen.