ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) consent to sign

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

FLR(m) ONLINE APPLICATION Urgent ISSUE

Post by andrew321 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:39 am

HI EVERYONE I am applying for a FLR(M) in a week, my wife is British citizen. We started the online application a week ago and it was fine until now, because i the website wont let me edit my information no more and it's shown as completed and redirect me automatically to the page where i have to pay for the IHS.
so my question is: my application already sent to the Home office?if so how long i have before paying for the visa fees and IHS?

is it better if I do a different post application?

Thank you

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

FLR(m) ONLINE APPLICATION ISSUE

Post by andrew321 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:37 am

HI EVERYONE I am applying for a FLR(M) in a week, my wife is British citizen. We started the online application a week ago and it was fine until now, because i the website wont let me edit my information no more and it's shown as completed and redirect me automatically to the page where i have to pay for the IHS.
so my question is: my application already sent to the Home office?if so how long i have before paying for the visa fees and IHS?

is it better if I do a different post application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(m) ONLINE APPLICATION ISSUE

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:42 am

Your application is only submitted once you pay the fee and IHS.

If you are not able to edit, correct it by pen on the printed copy or start again.

What exactly did you want to change??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by andrew321 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:50 am

Aww ok thank you for your reply. I dont want to change anything it's just that I remember seing bellow the confirm button something like ""after you confirm by ticking you will have 14 days to make a payment"" so i was wondering if i need to pay within 14days? however i can only pay after 20 days times as i have to wait to apply for the minimum 28 days before my visa expires .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:51 am

apply for the minimum 28 days before my visa expires
No you don't.

What date did you enter the UK on your spouse visa or do you hold another visa category?

Why did you start your application too early then??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by andrew321 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:56 am

i enter with a tier 4 visa in 2015
my visa run out in april so i have to apply in march (end of this month)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:01 pm

When did you get married??

You can apply at ANY time. There is no requirement to wait within 28 days before expiry if you are switching visa categories.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by andrew321 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 pm

ok thank you i didnt know thought i had to wait for 28days.
i Got married in january. and we have been living together for abt 1 year 4months

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:11 pm

You could have applied as soon as you were married provided you meet the requirements (English and financial).
Char (CR001 not Casa)

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by andrew321 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:20 pm

ok now i understand thank you for your help i am now enlightened. the real reason why I was waiting is that when you fill the online application one of of the mandatory documents is a proof you living together for at least two years. in our case at wasn't up to two years so i was waiting the most before applying.

Plus most my letters as proof of address don't have dates on them so i wasn't sure if i could use them as the home office wont be able to know their time frame, in order to asses if i received them all over the 1year4month
Last edited by andrew321 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 pm

mandatory documents is a proof you living together for at least two years
Not required if recently married and switching from a student visa to spouse visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

FLR(M) consent to sign

Post by andrew321 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:39 pm

HI EVERYONE I am applying for a FLR(M) , my wife (sponsor) is British citizen and i have a tiers 4 visa. We started the online application and now we are confused. Can someone please help me telling who has to sign these questions thank you:

1-consent part 2
If any information or documentation provided n is in the joint names of the applicant and another person (or persons), the joint owner should sign the following declaration

2-consent part 3
If the information or documentation relates to another person or persons who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person or persons* should sign the following declaration:

3-how many consent/declaration do i have to print and submit in total

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) consent to sign

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep all questions on the same application in one topic (this one).

You need to print and sign all of them and sign as relevant depending on the documentation being provided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

andrew321
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by andrew321 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:59 pm

Sorry i didn't know i had to post it all in the same topic.
Ok thank you for your advice.
I have few last questions in order to complete my application please could you help me.

1: I am filling the online application for FLR m, upon completion do i need to print the online completed application only? or do i need to fill the post application form of 79 pages and include it also?

2: upon completion do we need any other form to download and fill? am asking this because i heard of appendix 2 form that need to be signed? if so what document do i need to exactly print and add to my application when completed

3: My spouse(sponsor) doesn't have her old passport do we need to write a formal letter? if so do u have any template? or we need to provide proof of the passport being lost?

4: my spouse name havent yet been changed to my Family name so when filing the application do i need to state her name as Miss followed by her current name or Mrs followed by her new family name{mine}. My friend got their visa refused becoz they didnt change their name so i am now scared it may be a problem for me

thank you