ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused VO and Market Research

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Re: Visa Refused VO and Market Research

Post by Amnaamna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:37 am

ssb27 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 am
Congratulations Amnaamna. I am happy for you.

Good luck for the future
Thanks Dear :) . Good luck to u and 4 urs bright future.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:39 am

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:09 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:07 pm
or you can contact DX , provide your address, you name, they will told you if they receive your BRP from UKVI
Thanks hiuk for sharing your own personal experience. I Contacted them today but they didnt tell me the decision. How you get the AR team contact No.? Could you please share this with me i will do contact them tomorrow.
Admin.Review.Enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

no phone call
Thanks Dear Hiuk. I got my BRP today. Thanks your very much. :)

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 am

marcnath wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:31 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm
Update...

Second parcel received today with all the missing documents. It also includes the supporting documents that i send with AR and the documents email and provided during the interview to the interviewer.

NO BRP Card, No Approval letter in it.

I jst worried is it normal stuff of returning documents by UKVI .? Do we received the BRP card separately? these both parcel delivered by Royal mail Sign for.

Someone said DX courier will deliver the BRP card and approval letter.

Worrying time. Called home office same old stuff wait for you post. Decision in there. Not confirming visa approved or not but good thing is she said you will get the decision in couple of days and wait another 5 days or call us back.
BRP always comes separately by DX courier.

However, normally, the approval letter comes with the documents.

But, it is possible that since you had so many documents, they have sent it separately.

Wait for a few more days - I am quite confident you have been approved.

I know it is tough, but relax. There is nothing much you can do until you get the documents anyway.
Thanks MARC. Now you can congrats me dear. I got the approval and BRP. Thanks you so so much. :D :D :)

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:45 am

Aabdulwaheed wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:43 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:20 pm
seasky wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 pm
Your story seems genuine to me. I would add photos of your warehouse (don't spell it like you did above :D )

Your driver and his van full of stuff etc to your AR
how can i provide this to home-office? there is no attachment option online For AR.?
My website already include the video and all these pictures. My Vans, Staff with some of my clients. They can check this from there before refusing my application
You can add one line paragraph at the end of the AR and write to Them you have send the supporting documents to them. Please don’t forget to write the refrence number of the royal mail post. When you send supporting documents please also attach your refusal letter copy as well. This will help identify your case file to HO. Good luck
Thanks Abdul Waleed Bhi. Thanks you very much. :D :)

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 am

miumiuuk wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:26 pm
Just to update.

I got reply from the HOME OFFICE. Confirming they had received my complained email and AR.

I also send the supporting documents in post. I do believe they will attached my email documents with my AR. They confirmed in email reply they have received both AR and email and can confirm my case is being treated as an urgent matter.

This email is from the same case worker team who refused my extension application.
thank you for your updated post.
In my opinion, solid evidence should override evidential flexibility, they should take supporting doc. into account rather than their unprofessional consumption.If they recalled appeal right, evidential flexibility should not be applied.If they applied evidential flexibility, they should ensure the CO is eligible and credible to make such decisions.
wish you win your AR soon.
Thanks Mium. I got my BRP and AR approved. Thanks very much.

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Many congratulations amnaamna im really excited for your approval 😊

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 am
miumiuuk wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:26 pm
Just to update.

I got reply from the HOME OFFICE. Confirming they had received my complained email and AR.

I also send the supporting documents in post. I do believe they will attached my email documents with my AR. They confirmed in email reply they have received both AR and email and can confirm my case is being treated as an urgent matter.

This email is from the same case worker team who refused my extension application.
thank you for your updated post.
In my opinion, solid evidence should override evidential flexibility, they should take supporting doc. into account rather than their unprofessional consumption.If they recalled appeal right, evidential flexibility should not be applied.If they applied evidential flexibility, they should ensure the CO is eligible and credible to make such decisions.
wish you win your AR soon.
Thanks Mium. I got my BRP and AR approved. Thanks very much.

Dear, Congrats. You deserved this approval. We all understand how hard these years.
Good luck, everyone. :D :D :D

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 am
marcnath wrote:
Amnaamna wrote:
Update...

Second parcel received today with all the missing documents. It also includes the supporting documents that i send with AR and the documents email and provided during the interview to the interviewer.

I jst worried is it normal stuff of returning documents by UKVI .? Do we received the BRP card separately? these both parcel delivered by Royal mail Sign for.

Worrying time. Called home office same old stuff wait for you post. Decision in there. Not confirming visa approved or not but good thing is she said you will get the decision in couple of days and wait another 5 days or call us back.

But, it is possible that since you had so many documents, they have sent it separately.

I know it is tough, but relax. There is nothing much you can do until you get the documents anyway.
Thanks MARC. Now you can congrats me dear. I got the approval and BRP. Thanks you so so much. :D :D :)
Congratulations!! Very happy for you but lessons learnt for your ILR application.
It is great to see genuineness test rejections overturned - I did think that HO’s genuineness tests are arbitrary.
This should provide some hope for many other genuineness rejections
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Congrats mate
Bizman

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Many congratulations!
Could you please share the basic structure of your AR argument?

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:02 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:25 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 am
marcnath wrote:
Amnaamna wrote:
Update...

Congratulations!! Very happy for you but lessons learnt for your ILR application.
It is great to see genuineness test rejections overturned - I did think that HO’s genuineness tests are arbitrary.
This should provide some hope for many other genuineness rejections
Thanks marcnath,

Lesson learned already pleass read my current post and guide me for job creation requirements for ILR.
Do i am allowed to give work to no settled people with permision on right to work in UK. ?

Will HO questioned why you are not creating job for british settled workers?
I am already fullfilling requirements of 2 full time continous settled UK national worker from last 4 years without any break.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:02 pm
Thanks marcnath,

Lesson learned already pleass read my current post and guide me for job creation requirements for ILR.
Do i am allowed to give work to no settled people with permision on right to work in UK. ?

I am already fullfilling requirements of 2 full time continous settled UK national worker from last 4 years without any break.
Well, HO can ask any questions they feel like.

But hiring non settled workers with a right to work should not be negative.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm
Amnaamna wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:02 pm
Thanks marcnath,

Well, HO can ask any questions they feel like.

But hiring non settled workers with a right to work should not be negative.
Ok you mean HO can ask but cant refuse the visa.

ahsanalishah
Mood:

Post by ahsanalishah » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:35 pm

It would never effect your current status in uk nor it would effect your proposed ILR. In My extension application I got almost 20 part time non settled security staff but get the approval. Few staff members was even dependents of tier-1 entrepreneur visa holders.

I am still appointing non settled staff. only thing you need to make sure your all agency staff must provide you the identity documents in case anybody visits your premised to check the employees you can show the identity documents.

I can understand your concerns and your feeling as you once had very bad experience with UKVI.

As per policy guidance you only need 02 full time employees for 12 month after the issue date of your extension visa. as you have been already doing this then you have no as such restrictions to appoint non settled workers.
Good Luck for ILR. I am also getting prepare my ILR denouements.

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi Amnaamna

Could you please provide some light on how to make the complaint and the AR
Is it ok to send the supporting documents by post?
Because AR doesn’t allow the new documents?
Have you attached all proofs in your email complaint?
Thanks in advance

I wanted to do it, could you please reply
The Interviewer lied about so many things
She has written just one sentence out of many sentences I spoke and made contradictory statements

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Hi dear, these questions are all explained in this post already.
I can explain it again for you.
I send email day before submitting the AR next days Post all my additional supporting documents, Invoices, Pictures, company vehicles documents, VO last 6 years Payment invoices. Pictures of my Home base office & warehouse, last 5 years assets 40 different invoices & receipt of company furniture, IT equipment from Ikea, Argos, Tesco, Groupon, Currays PC word, xerox, Apple stores all on my business names.

They have accepted all of them. I received acknowledgement email also.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Tue May 15, 2018 12:03 am

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:49 pm
Hi Amnaamna

Could you please provide some light on how to make the complaint and the AR
Is it ok to send the supporting documents by post?
Because AR doesn’t allow the new documents?
Have you attached all proofs in your email complaint?
Thanks in advance

I wanted to do it, could you please reply
The Interviewer lied about so many things
She has written just one sentence out of many sentences I spoke and made contradictory statements

Hi dear, these questions are all explained in this post already.
I can explain it again for you.
I send email day before submitting the AR next days Post all my additional supporting documents, Invoices, Pictures, company vehicles documents, VO last 6 years Payment invoices. Pictures of my Home base office & warehouse, last 5 years assets 40 different invoices & receipt of company furniture, IT equipment from Ikea, Argos, Tesco, Groupon, Currays PC word, xerox, Apple stores all on my business names.

They have accepted all of them. I received acknowledgement email also.

I was actually using the VO just for the international suppliers and distributor due to the nature of my business i dont want to share my home address details with them.
I have got my services office at my freehold home address. All the ground floor and back yard was customised built for my business and it was register with the local red bridge council to pay the rates. Interview was conducted at VO that lead them refuse me because I have shown over 40k investment on Assets. That you couldn't show at VO. same with company signage. I had them at my home address and on my company vehicles also.

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:50 am

Thank you so much
But in AR they don’t allow additional documents
Is it worth sending

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 am

Saibabashir123 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:50 am
Thank you so much
But in AR they don’t allow additional documents
Is it worth sending
Whether you send additional documents is entirely up to you.
They will definitely not take any of them as additional evidence. So, if you forgot a required document, sending it during AR will not help.
But they are human too, so whether it will influence their thinking on a very subjective decision like genuineness test is going to be difficult to say.