ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls I need a reply

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kazbell101
Newly Registered

Pls I need a reply

Post by Kazbell101 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:29 am

Pls, I want someone to enlighten me on this matter.
I applied for ILR last month as I was on 5yrs route, sadly the lady refuse me saying I did not meet up with the 18,600£, and she put me on 10years partner route after I have completed the 5years. Yesterday I receive my biometric but I am not satisfied. Can I take this decision to court? Or can I resubmit my indefinite when I believe I am settled to meet up with the requirement because my wife earn 15k annually and by May she will be 6months at her current job. Pls advice if I can resubmit in few months when I am settled and believe I meet up with the financial requirement .
Thank you

Casa

Re: Pls I need a reply

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:10 am

The decision is correct as your wife has to submit evidence that she had earned £9,300 in the 6 month period prior to the date that you submitted your application. I'm assuming you're not employed.

You should be able to re-apply once the minimum income level is met.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Pls I need a reply

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:53 pm

What about your earning, did you show it to Home Office. By putting you on the 10years route, you will need to start over again and you will only qualify for ILR after 5 years.

You will need to challenge it by JR. Just puzzled why you did not provide evidence showing 9300 was earned between you in the 6 months leading to the application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors