ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension-Queries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension-Queries

Post by Rockey » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 am

thankyou so much for quick reply..

That's what I don't understand why number 2 says , you should have been registered within six months!! however if we are automatically registered ! little confusing sentence..

And I could not see any fund maintenance and English language points in new policy guidance which is from Jan 2018!
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:42 am

Rockey wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 am
thankyou so much for quick reply..

That's what I don't understand why number 2 says , you should have been registered within six months!! however if we are automatically registered ! little confusing sentence..

And I could not see any fund maintenance and English language points in new policy guidance which is from Jan 2018!
It is correct in saying you should be registered in 6 months, which is the maximum time available for registration. Unlike you, the vast majority would only come to UK sometime after getting their visa and they are expected to register within 6 months of arrival. It does not say you have to make a NEW registration within 6 months, so anyone who registers before grant will meet the condition.

Interesting catch on the maintenance funds and language.

The amendments to the immigration rules seem to have move the maintenance fund to be general to all visa applications, so it is no longer under each category. In the guidance, it is a separate section under the title - Maintenance funds (all applications except settlement)

The English language requirement seems to have been removed for extension applications - which makes sense since it was always automatically given based on initial application.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Thankyou so much for helping me step by step..

I got one more query if anyone can answer please:

What date should be on director loan agreement , the date when first invesement was made or the final date of investment?

As my accountant put final date of investment i.e 2nd MARCH 2018 but actually i started investment from back two years ago!

So can it create problem if i put last date?

Your reply will be highly appreciagted in advance..
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm

I need to know as soon as possible please so that I can make any amendments if there is needed..

I forgot to ask , is it ok if under 16 dependent children put thumb impression on newly renewed passport or do they need to sign if they can? As I have signed on behalf of my children on dependent application forms, so just wondering should be same on both!
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi seniors ,

its an urgent if anyone can reply above two queries as soon as possible will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:53 pm
Thankyou so much for helping me step by step..

I got one more query if anyone can answer please:

What date should be on director loan agreement , the date when first invesement was made or the final date of investment?

As my accountant put final date of investment i.e 2nd MARCH 2018 but actually i started investment from back two years ago!
There is nothing specified on this point in the immigration rules, so I can't see that it would make any difference.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm
I need to know as soon as possible please so that I can make any amendments if there is needed..

I forgot to ask , is it ok if under 16 dependent children put thumb impression on newly renewed passport or do they need to sign if they can? As I have signed on behalf of my children on dependent application forms, so just wondering should be same on both!
Again, should not matter. Passport and visa applications can follow their own requirements.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks Marcnath for quick reply.

That's true there is not such immigration rule for dla date, but logically that should be before the first investment start date its just my understanding.

I have seen somewhere in this forum that date should be before first investment start so I don't know either ever visa been refused on this basis!!
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:27 pm
Thanks Marcnath for quick reply.

That's true there is not such immigration rule for dla date, but logically that should be before the first investment start date its just my understanding.

I have seen somewhere in this forum that date should be before first investment start so I don't know either ever visa been refused on this basis!!
It is logical that you have an dl agreement before giving the loan but quite often in business you do start on agreements and formalise the written contract later - so the date cannot be held against you.
Having said that, you are possibly the only signatory on the agreement, so you can always retype the agreement with an earlier date, print it out and sign it. There is nothing that stops you from doing that.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Thanks Marcnath.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Hi Gurus,

I just wanted to is it compulsory to send original employees contract letter or can be sent photocopy pls?

And do I need to send wages slips for those employees who I am not claiming for point ?
Best Regards

Rockey

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Rockey wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi Gurus,

I just wanted to is it compulsory to send original employees contract letter or can be sent photocopy pls?
-- No, not a mandatory document.
And do I need to send wages slips for those employees who I am not claiming for point ?
-- Not required.
-- Kaps84

Rockey
Member of Standing

DLA and business bank statment/bank letter

Post by Rockey » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Hi Seniors ,

As i am applying T1 Ent.Ext , Pls can any one tell me exactly what is ideal to send business bankstatment or bank letter regarding director investment , and which is acceptible please?
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Re: DLA and business bank statment/bank letter

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:43 am

Rockey wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Hi Seniors ,

As i am applying T1 Ent.Ext , Pls can any one tell me exactly what is ideal to send business bankstatment or bank letter regarding director investment , and which is acceptible please?
For investment purposes, the relevant specified document is the business bank statement

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Thanks Marcnath,

I have bank letter that mention specific every transaction of invesment from year one to date those are hardly 10 transactions so is it ok to send that one instead of bank statment pls?
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 pm

As I have not seen that we must need to send bank statement so I was just thinking the investment transactions showing on bank letter head will do a job!!
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Rockey wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 pm
As I have not seen that we must need to send bank statement so I was just thinking the investment transactions showing on bank letter head will do a job!!
For investment evidence the rules only specify business bank statements. Up to you if you want to try sending a bank letter.
Note that you also need bank statement or bank letter confirming you are a signatory as part of the evidence to show your business is an uk business

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Thanks Marcnath for clarification..

I think I should send both to avoid any risk of being rejected.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:03 pm

i am really confused!

will it ok if send bank letter mentioned all investment trasactions date by date plus last two months of business bank statment to show business in uk ? i dont know how to prove that i am signatory of bank account!
Best Regards

Rockey

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:45 am

Rockey wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:03 pm
i am really confused!

will it ok if send bank letter mentioned all investment trasactions date by date plus last two months of business bank statment to show business in uk ? i dont know how to prove that i am signatory of bank account!
Yes

Bank gives you such letter showing that you are a signatory on the business account. Talk to your banks customer services department.
-- Kaps84

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:52 am

Rockey wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:03 pm
i am really confused!

To repeat AGAIN.

1. You need to submit Business Bank statements that show each transaction of any investment made AFTER 19 Nov 2015
2. For any investment before 19 Nov 2015, you DO NOT need bank statement or letter - accounts is the only evidence needed.
3. If you submit bank statements you DO NOT need any letter from the bank.
4. Letter stating you are a signatory is ONLY NEEDED IF you don't submit a bank statement. Repeating, if you submit ANY bank statement, you don't need that letter from the bank.

Again, the simplest approach for you is to submit your bank statements for each of the investment transactions. Once you do that, you have solved all the issues.
I don't understand what the issue is in submitting those bank statements.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:56 am

Thanks Marcnath and i m really sorry i am troubling anyone..i m just confused man, hope you understand my problem/feeling!

As you said ' For any investment before 19 Nov 2015, you DO NOT need bank statement or letter - accounts is the only evidence needed'

So i am already sending DLA and Financial statements and Management Account to date which covers all my loan that i invested so far ! So you mean that should be ok ? Do you think was it made mandatory during this year to send full bank statements even your accounts showing director loan made by director?

i have seen someone on forum who sent only bank letter a year ago and it was accepted by home office!

The reason i dont want to send is i have only photocopies i dont have original ones! As i have already got letter from bank which shows all investment made by me date by date so i thought i did not needed that is the reason i did not bother to ask for originals..

But i think there is mandatory requirement then have to find out for original bank statements !
Best Regards

Rockey

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:00 pm

Rockey wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:56 am
Thanks Marcnath and i m really sorry i am troubling anyone..i m just confused man, hope you understand my problem/feeling!

As you said ' For any investment before 19 Nov 2015, you DO NOT need bank statement or letter - accounts is the only evidence needed'

So i am already sending DLA and Financial statements and Management Account to date which covers all my loan that i invested so far ! So you mean that should be ok ? Do you think was it made mandatory during this year to send full bank statements even your accounts showing director loan made by director?

i have seen someone on forum who sent only bank letter a year ago and it was accepted by home office!

The reason i dont want to send is i have only photocopies i dont have original ones! As i have already got letter from bank which shows all investment made by me date by date so i thought i did not needed that is the reason i did not bother to ask for originals..

But i think there is mandatory requirement then have to find out for original bank statements !
Did you make ALL the investment before 19 Nov 2015 ? If so, yes, accounts and DLA is all that is needed.

The exact words from the guideline are:

(ii) where the investment was made after 19 November 2015, the investment must be shown through readily identifiable transactions in your business bank statements, which must clearly show the transfer of this money from you to your business

Yes, HO may accept a bank letter - they have the discretion to do so under Section 245AA. But you don't want to depend on that.
Interestingly, the guidelines do not say the bank statements need to be original for investment transactions (it is explicitly stated so for maintenance funds), so I would send photocopied bank statements and the bank letter to be safe. HO will come back to you or go directly to the bank f they need the originals.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Thanks Marcnath you have been so helpful. I m really grateful to you
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi Seniors ,
I have last query hope you wont mind, and look forward to hearing from you today!

Finally i have managed to get online copy of bank statment which is showing only my slected invstement transaction including dates etc but online version is not showing company name , only showig account number! (tomorrow I will try to have it stamped by bank)

Secondly i have bank letter on their letter head showing my company full name and address and confirms each date investment trasaction with dates and amount on second page which show alltogether more than 50000 !

Does it work ? or do i need to send original bankstatement which will take time!
Best Regards

Rockey