ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unlawful delays in the processing of visa for EU family member under Directive 2004/38/EC

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

beba33
Newly Registered
Japan

Unlawful delays in the processing of visa for EU family member under Directive 2004/38/EC

Post by beba33 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi Guys

Anybody have idea what to do to resolve this problem. I m EU citizen ( British ) leave and work in Ireland for the past 18 month. My husband is a non EU national, he apply for entry visa from London. He want to join me here as a spouse of EU member excising treaty right. The application has been with them for 13 month. After 10 month of the application they send me additional information forms requesting for more document. All the document has been sent within two weeks of request.

Any idea, please help

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: Unlawful delays in the processing of visa for EU family member under Directive 2004/38/EC

Post by shpirtshqipe » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:21 pm

If you accompanied your spouse from your country of origin and presented at the Irish border your spouse would be issued a entry stamp. You have to clearly state you are exercising Treaty Rights as EU Citizen living in Ireland.

Where is your spouse currently?

beba33
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Unlawful delays in the processing of visa for EU family member under Directive 2004/38/EC

Post by beba33 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 pm

London

the hurricane

Post by the hurricane » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi,
Did you hear anything from INIS? It's common practice at INIS , and in case you haven't heard from them send another reminder. Keep us posted on the progress!!

beba33
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by beba33 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 am

Still waiting to hear from the INIS. i have send them reminder on two occasions but no reply. i don't how they access people applications. they cant even give a time frame on the application. i sometimes ask the meaning of European Union.
No law or rule governing they work, they do what they like.