ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7 years old Child concession application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Godspeed1210
Newly Registered
Singapore

7 years old Child concession application

Post by Godspeed1210 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:17 am

Hi Good day,
Im asking fo little bit of advice on this very rough journey for nearly 8 years

My story is started on 2010 when we arrived here at england as student i met my partner as student as well
Just to cut story short she get pregnant and give birth to my daughter at 2011 at 2013 before my visa expire we tried to file an application for a family life and its get denied and on 2014 we tried again to make a fresh application on human rights but still refused on 2015 again we make a fresh application on asylum and refused again 2016 we received a is96 wich is reporting on HO untill now then on same year we make a fresh application for human rights again and it was refused by 2017 and this year 2018 we make another fresh application and still waiting for the result. In 4 months my daughter will be 7 yrs old.

My Question is
is there any chance to make a application on 7 years old child concession? as our financial source is drained now i just want to know if we had a chance on this route as my daughter dont know any language on our home country and all of her friends is here, shes doing very well on her school now, her life is here now.

Again Thank you in advance and Godbless

munirabid
Member of Standing

Re: 7 years old Child concession application

Post by munirabid » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:27 am

if you made asylum in the past then go for further submission in the part of your asylum ground plus 7 years rule and mention to HO that your Circumstance has been changed so send all supporting documents about your child life in the UK. Ho will must consider your asylum ground and human right ground plus section 55 for
a child ,

if you want to make FLRFP application then fill fee waier forum that you are unable pay Home office fee and its 25 pages forum.

i just let you that most of solicitors are money making and they are misguiding on TV Shows every days so care full from them.

Godspeed1210
Newly Registered
Singapore

Re: 7 years old Child concession application

Post by Godspeed1210 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Thank you munirabid for the reply
We might try the fee waiver on next application.