ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UK2018
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by UK2018 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 pm

@london007

Also forgot to mention my husband has a saving over £28000,00 which should also be considered. This savings are from his previous and current salary which he has provided evidence with a covering letter

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:18 pm

The problem with having savings etc is meaningless if the application wasn't specifically applied with CAT D involved and the applicant specifically mentioned they are applying using savings.

The issue with the delay makes sense; they were probably doing alot of checks etc.

But it looks like it is in final stage so InshaAllah a decision very soon, perhaps even before most of ECO go on Easter break.

You waited so long to settle with each other and I am Looking forward to you replying in few days saying you've booked ticket with Biman :0)
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

UK2018
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by UK2018 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:41 pm

@london007

Lol, you made my day... ...book ticket with biman.. now that put a smile on my face.

Please pray, I hope this final stage does not take long,each Hour is like a day... I’ve got my eyes glued to the my phone hoping I will get a email saying decision made and to collect passport.

I pray you also get a fantastic news with yours In Sha Allah...

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Glad to put smile on face. Make sure it is Biman though because you want to come Direct from Sylhet to LHR you don't want to transit especially on a BD passport.

I will definitely make dua for you. All the best.

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:25 pm

UK2018 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:41 pm
@london007

Lol, you made my day... ...book ticket with biman.. now that put a smile on my face.

Please pray, I hope this final stage does not take long,each Hour is like a day... I’ve got my eyes glued to the my phone hoping I will get a email saying decision made and to collect passport.

I pray you also get a fantastic news with yours In Sha Allah...

Lol same I have my eyes glued to my phone , for us BHC Islambad closes at 1pm UK time I don't know how true this is but after 1pm UK time they don't send any collection emails out to Pakistani applicants as the visa center is closed :(

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 pm

They usually call / sms from gerrys early in the morning. Same with VFS in sylhet.

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 pm

@ Naz Khan

This is my first application to UKVI and was never refused before.

You should arrange the supporting documents and forums as per instructions on UKVI website. My solicitor also arrange in a specified sequence.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm

jamshaid wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 pm
@ Naz Khan

This is my first application to UKVI and was never refused before.

You should arrange the supporting documents and forums as per instructions on UKVI website. My solicitor also arrange in a specified sequence.
sorry mix up with someone (refusal)

i really appreciate u explain well how u arrange only i confuse for my kid application documents how i send
put in this sequence
forms mean both forms than
original relationship doc mean both marrage and birth is together and
original maintenance doc
original financial doc
one pack for photocopies all doc
OR
original child all doc saprate or wife doc saprate in same parcel

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:02 pm

@ Naz Khan

Submitting supporting documents -
You or your representative/sponsor should send a completed application package within 2 weeks of enrolling your biometric information (but not before) to:

UK Visas and Immigration International

PO Box 5852

Sheffield

S11 0FX

This should include:

A stamped, self-addressed envelope or prepaid return self-addressed courier envelope to return any original UK documents.
The GWF reference provided at the time of application (eg GWF 123456789).
One printed copy of the application form and photo.
All additional documents supporting your application. These should include any documents originating in the UK, like evidence of maintenance and accommodation.
Only valuable documents such as marriage and birth certificates will be returned and only if you have supplied photocopies of these supporting documents. Documents such as photographs, records of correspondence, bank statements will not be returned and will be retained in UKVI only if directly relevant to the decision.
If you want your supporting documents returned, you should send photocopies as well as the original documents. We will not return documents if they have not been photocopied.

The documents should be arranged in this order:

Application form and Appendix 2 for you and child together
English language evidence
Relationship documents
Maintenance documents
Accommodation documents
They all go as one bundle in one parcel. Once a decision has been made, the passport will be sent to the VAC where the application was made. All other original documents will be returned to the address on the self-addressed envelope.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm

jamshaid wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:02 pm
@ Naz Khan

Submitting supporting documents -
You or your representative/sponsor should send a completed application package within 2 weeks of enrolling your biometric information (but not before) to:

UK Visas and Immigration International

PO Box 5852

Sheffield

S11 0FX

This should include:

A stamped, self-addressed envelope or prepaid return self-addressed courier envelope to return any original UK documents.
The GWF reference provided at the time of application (eg GWF 123456789).
One printed copy of the application form and photo.
All additional documents supporting your application. These should include any documents originating in the UK, like evidence of maintenance and accommodation.
Only valuable documents such as marriage and birth certificates will be returned and only if you have supplied photocopies of these supporting documents. Documents such as photographs, records of correspondence, bank statements will not be returned and will be retained in UKVI only if directly relevant to the decision.
If you want your supporting documents returned, you should send photocopies as well as the original documents. We will not return documents if they have not been photocopied.

The documents should be arranged in this order:

Application form and Appendix 2 for you and child together
English language evidence
Relationship documents
Maintenance documents
Accommodation documents
They all go as one bundle in one parcel. Once a decision has been made, the passport will be sent to the VAC where the application was made. All other original documents will be returned to the address on the self-addressed envelope.
thank you very much

one and last question
u filled su07 form and sponsor letter or only sponsor letter for both
some question in appendix 2from 1.9 to 1.20 not related with kid so u leaves as blank or write N/A plz what u did

Halisonu5

Post by Halisonu5 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:34 am

UK2018 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:16 am
I have also realised that it is best to send them an email which will cost £5.87 ( first email) however after you get a reply you can communicate with them via the reply email and there is no additional charge.

But every time you call them you will have to pay per minute.

Thought I would let those know whom are not aware of it... so if you have waited more then 60 days, email them.
Hi I wondered if you can help Me plz? What is the email address for enquiries if I've submitted application in the UK...i wanted to contact them but phone call is way too expensive!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:29 am

naz khan wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm
thank you very much

one and last question
u filled su07 form and sponsor letter or only sponsor letter for both
some question in appendix 2from 1.9 to 1.20 not related with kid so u leaves as blank or write N/A plz what u did
SU07 is NOT required.

It would be really helpful if you actually started your own topic with all your questions instead of tagging repetitively onto this thread which is for members who have already submitted their applications and are waiting for the decisions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

UK2018
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by UK2018 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:42 am

@ Halisonu5. There is a UK number to call them but they will not answer your question as it is only for those whom have applied from UK. If you applied from outside UK then I’m afraid you will have to use the expensive number. Further from my experience, the call should only last around 5mins, min wonky lasted 2mins. Nevertheless it’s best to email them.

All contact and email numbers are here.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:37 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:48 am
Khokhar1980 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:36 am
Londoner007 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:10 am
So between 2012 and until removal you had no immigration status within UK i am presuming, as by then your student visa probably expired. They may ask why did you get married when you had no immigration status or lawful rights of residence in UK. Also, under which grounds did you apply for Asylum? They may think from a student you suddenly became a Asylum.
Since 2012 he is taking care of my finacially...coz he doesnt allow me for job. And my parents have passed away years back..living with a younger sis who is studying and dependent on me ...i have attached entire proofs of money since 2012..telephone calls...trips we made togather ...and whatever i was havinv on me...
The problem is they wouldn't really care too much about money here more, they will care more about your immigration history and being married within UK. Your relationship is without a doubt strong and your solicitor is right, BUT HomeOffice will look if it was strong lawfully?
Well im married to him in 2014 as per british law. So what wpuld be strongest proof to satisfy them that we r husband n wife??
Even in 2012 i had claimed asylum on same man who is my husband at present.??
That time they didnt recognise my nikah even i had privided them statment from Imam sahab, nikah papers, pics...but unfortunately that time my husband was in process of gettin decree from his previous partner.
So might b ukba didnt accept my claim to b his legal wife...
But now when things r sorted out very positively and im his wife as per islamic law and uk law ..
Only low pool in my immigration history is " claiming asylum and its refusal" .
But now im wife of same person and i have heard when we apply for spouce visa , prevoius history doesnt matter at all untill someone has done some severe offences...or breach of law....in my case.nothing is like that...
My husband is too upset since email...he said ...this time they cant denie our relationship...but i know we r helpless infront of them....so lets see ...

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:31 pm

It's not whether the marriage took place or not, that's not the entire issue here. It's more to do with the relationship. They are probably thinking you were a student, then you got married to a married man to remain in UK, then you tried to claim asylum to stay. It would have been much easier for you to go back home and apply for a spouse visa as soon as student visa finished.

I am not saying you will not get approval I hope InshaAllah you get it. I am just making you become aware of things that will be in the decision makers thoughts that's all.

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:31 pm
It's not whether the marriage took place or not, that's not the entire issue here. It's more to do with the relationship. They are probably thinking you were a student, then you got married to a married man to remain in UK, then you tried to claim asylum to stay. It would have been much easier for you to go back home and apply for a spouse visa as soon as student visa finished.

I am not saying you will not get approval I hope InshaAllah you get it. I am just making you become aware of things that will be in the decision makers thoughts that's all.
He did nt divorce his wife because of me . Neither i can even think of it. When i met him he was separated and case was already in court. It was some property issue which took it so long....i never married a already married man...pls make it clear...for me being with my husband is important not being in uk...every that place is jannat for me where i will b with my hubby...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Khokhar1980 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:38 pm
Londoner007 wrote:

He did nt divorce his wife because of me . Neither i can even think of it. When i met him he was separated and case was already in court. It was some property issue which took it so long....i never married a already married man...pls make it clear...for me being with my husband is important not being in uk...every that place is jannat for me where i will b with my hubby...
You have a dubious immigration history and your application will be heavily scrutinised. Nothing you can do but wait.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:49 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:41 pm
Khokhar1980 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:38 pm
Londoner007 wrote:

You have a dubious immigration history and your application will be heavily scrutinised. Nothing you can do but wait.
Yea doing same...wat else i can do ...praying from Allah for the best for me and for everyone who is on this forum and who is not on forum...may Allah bless them with happiness of being with their loved ones...Amin

Halisonu5

Post by Halisonu5 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:33 pm

UK2018 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:42 am
@ Halisonu5. There is a UK number to call them but they will not answer your question as it is only for those whom have applied from UK. If you applied from outside UK then I’m afraid you will have to use the expensive number. Further from my experience, the call should only last around 5mins, min wonky lasted 2mins. Nevertheless it’s best to email them.

All contact and email numbers are here.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english
I have applied from uk and thank you I will have a look

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:54 am

Hi everyone
My first settlement application refused in last November due to English language requirement. I've done IELTS general instead of A1 test

Applied for the second time with A1 test results.
Biometrics date : 8th January 2018
Documents sent : 18th january 2018
Acknowledgement email received stating my application is now preparing give to a entry clearance officer: 23 march 2018

54 working days and counting.

Wondering why they took so long to send a acknowledgement email :roll:

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:57 am

It has been over 4 months since 15th NOV 2017 we applied for Spouse entry clearance with a toddler. Received a "Not Straight Forward E-mail" on 06th February 2018 and second E-mail received from Case worker on 21st March 2018 is as follow:

Thank you for your enquiry.
This application is currently delayed as we are awaiting for the IHS payment for the linked child .
I have requested our IHS team to send you the payment link for this.

Does any one know how long after IHS team send payment link after getting instruction from Case worker? And Who they will send E-mail to? My Solicitor or to applicant?

Much Appreciated. Thank you.

AL1982
Pakistan

Post by AL1982 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:40 pm

ak80 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:54 am
Hi everyone
My first settlement application refused in last November due to English language requirement. I've done IELTS general instead of A1 test

Acknowledgement email received stating my application is now preparing give to a entry clearance officer: 23 march 2018

Which acknowledgement email was that? Does it start as below:

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:06 pm

AL1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:40 pm
ak80 wrote:
Hi everyone

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Yes it is

AL1982
Pakistan

Post by AL1982 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:50 pm

ak80 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:06 pm
AL1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:40 pm
ak80 wrote:
Hi everyone

Yes it is
I've had the same email. Not sure if it is actually going to the ECO any time soon or whether it's a generic delaying email.

I received the email on 16th March to give you an idea.

UK2018
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by UK2018 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 am

@ Ali1982
If I’m not mistaken this email is to confirm that they have received your application and documents, they are currently scanning all documents on the computer getting it ready for the ECO. However the next step would be investigation where they will check your documents, make calls to employer and if necessary to you, after that is completed then it goes to the ECO. But nevertheless let’s keep our fingers cross so we all here the good news ASAP