ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum Claim and fresh interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Asylum Claim and fresh interview

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi Everyone, hope you all ok and I always say you guys thank you. I am writing this thread for helpless lady lives on my street.i write her story and please advise. She claimed asylum in 2014 but her asylum claim was refused then she put JR and before hearing home office took claim back and requested for reconsideration, she taken her claim back . Now home office wants to
Do her asylum interview why is this? Can you pls guy advice is this normal? Thank you

munirabid
Member of Standing

Re: Asylum Claim and fresh interview

Post by munirabid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:23 pm

its positive sign , home office will consider her asylum claim as fresh claim if they satisfy after interview then she will get leave to remain or if Home office refused after asylum interview then she will get right of Appeal

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:26 pm

She is not well got too much stress when she given her interview she was ok then she was seeing by mental health team even they write to home office that she is not well then now they want interview again

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:47 pm

just tell her to take the letter at the day of asylum interview and explain mental situation to the case worker.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Thank you for your reply

Newly Registered

Post by 0534505244 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi everyone I m new here anybody help me I put asylum case and my both interviews done they ask for another interview which is about my family background anybody can tell me why they ask about my family and family detail thanks did I need to provide documentation to Ho or not thanks

B1gChanze
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by B1gChanze » Fri May 11, 2018 7:48 am

Hi there, i`m in the similar situation as the lady above. Just only one difference. After fresh claim the HO had withdrawn the negative decision when i filed an application to JR. Already past more then 1 month since they`ve withdrawn it and nobody didn`t call me for interview.

Just want to hear more about lady above. How the interview was? What the decision does she get? Thank you in advance