ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries Regarding T1 Ent ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajrea
Mood:
India

Queries Regarding T1 Ent ILR

Post by rajrea » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi All,

I have successfully extended my Tier 1 Entrepreneur as a team 50k route.
My initial grant was on Jan 2014 - now I got extension till April 2019

As per guidance I can eligible for ILR after 5 years continuous stay on above criteria.

Now if I want to go for ILR in January 2019

Can I choose to go Same day service ?

And I believe that for ILR we need to show 2 full time jobs from the date we got our 1st extension please correct me if I’m wrong ; Now my query is can I show 2 part time and 1 full time for my ILR as I got my initial visa before April 2014 ?

And Finally coming to the documents we need : I got 2 employees working for me from past 2 years so do I need to submit RTI FPS for the period they have joined the company till they end right ?

Thanks in advance for all the gurus and best of luck for all the extension applicants

Mrchaany

Re: Queries Regarding T1 Ent ILR extension

Post by Mrchaany » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:58 pm

No premier for tier 1 e ilr
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:20 pm

And as you are only eligible in 2019, suggest wait till nearer the time to ask about ILR as anything in the rules can change in 2 years.

Also, please don't post multiple posts in different forums. One post/topic is sufficient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Can I choose to go Same day service ?
At the moment you cannot apply under Tier 1E visa for your ILR at a PSC. It is currently only postal.
And I believe that for ILR we need to show 2 full time jobs from the date we got our 1st extension please correct me if I’m wrong ; Now my query is can I show 2 part time and 1 full time for my ILR as I got my initial visa before April 2014 ?
Yes
And Finally coming to the documents we need : I got 2 employees working for me from past 2 years so do I need to submit RTI FPS for the period they have joined the company till they end right ?
The first FPS when they joined and the rest are the months you are calamining points for
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: Queries Regarding T1 Ent ILR

Post by rajrea » Wed May 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Thanks a lot Zimba88 for sharing your thoughts

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Hi All,

My Tier 1 Ent (5 year Route) ILR is in January 2019

I'm on Pre April 2014 route - and my Visa got extended in April 2017.

From April 2017 - I have got two part time jobs which were started in 2015 and still working as of now.

I have employed one full time from April 2017 but he left in October 2017 and we replaced with another person for the same role with out any break and he started from next day as soon as previous person left the job.

From April 2017 - April 2018 - we have got 2 part time jobs working 17 hours per week and with Same Job title to make 1 Full time
1 full time for 5 months and another full time for 7 months working 34 hours per week with same Job Title.

1. Is this okay for my ILR or let me know if I made any mistakes So I can rectify in further months ?

2. I want to apply for ILR in Jan 2019 along with my wife and 3 year old son (born in uk ) -
If me and my wife applies for ILR SET (O) what about my son Do I need to apply for British passport for him along with our ILR application or any other recommendations...?

Thanks in advance for all the gurus

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:47 pm

2. I want to apply for ILR in Jan 2019 along with my wife and 3 year old son (born in uk ) -
If me and my wife applies for ILR SET (O) what about my son Do I need to apply for British passport for him along with our ILR application or any other recommendations...?
If you plan to register your child as British once you are granted ILR then there is no need for the child to apply for ILR as a UK born child has an entitlement to register as British.

You can only apply to register your son as British on form MN1 AFTER you have been granted ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:47 pm
If you plan to register your child as British once you are granted ILR then there is no need for the child to apply for ILR as a UK born child has an entitlement to register as British./quote]

You can only apply to register your son as British on form MN1 AFTER you have been granted ILR.
Hi CR001,

Thanks for your response.

Here I am in a confusion - My child is born in uk and he got Indian Passport and he is on Tier 1 Ent dependent visa which is valid till April 2019.
My question is If me and my wife applied for ILR in Jan 2019 and as per Home office guidelines it says it can take up to 6 months for ILR postal application in this situation Can I leave my child on Tier 1 Ent dependent ?
what if our ILR decision is still pending even after April 2019 ? What to do in this scenario

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Here I am in a confusion - My child is born in uk and he got Indian Passport and he is on Tier 1 Ent dependent visa which is valid till April 2019.
My question is If me and my wife applied for ILR in Jan 2019 and as per Home office guidelines it says it can take up to 6 months for ILR postal application in this situation Can I leave my child on Tier 1 Ent dependent ?

A UK born child does not require a valid visa in order to apply for citizenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:01 pm
A UK born child does not require a valid visa in order to apply for citizenship.

So from your comment - " I can interpret that for UK born child who has got Tier 1 Ent dependent visa and Indian passport can stay beyond his visa expiry date and even apply for UK Citizenship straight after Parents had granted ILR "

Any other seniors please comment so that I can get right statement in order to avoid misinterpretation.

What if ILR has got rejected for the parents - In this scenario what about child Visa status ?

Does any Tier 1 Enterprenuer member comment on my Job creation query ?

From April 2017 - I have got two part time jobs which were started in 2015 and still working as of now.

I have employed one full time from April 2017 but he left in October 2017 and we replaced with another person for the same role with out any break and he started from next day as soon as previous person left the job.

From April 2017 - April 2018 - we have got 2 part time jobs working 17 hours per week and with Same Job title to make 1 Full time
1 full time for 5 months and another full time for 7 months working 34 hours per week with same Job Title.

1. Is this okay for my ILR or let me know if I made any mistakes So I can rectify in further months ?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:57 pm

rajrea wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:17 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:01 pm

So from your comment - " I can interpret that for UK born child who has got Tier 1 Ent dependent visa and Indian passport can stay beyond his visa expiry date and even apply for UK Citizenship straight after Parents had granted ILR "

Any other seniors please comment so that I can get right statement in order to avoid misinterpretation.

What if ILR has got rejected for the parents - In this scenario what about child Visa status ?

Does any Tier 1 Enterprenuer member comment on my Job creation query ?

Your job creation is fine. You've got enough there

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06 am

CR001 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Can gurus comment on this please...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:07 am

If your ILR is rejected, then the child won't have any visa status if their visa has expired.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi All,

I'm on Tier 1 ENT applying for ILR on 5 year route. My wife is also qualified for ILR same as me.

So for her which application form do I need to use ?

Is it SET O for her as well ?

Please let me know and THANKS IN ADVANCE

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:14 pm

One set o form for both of you together. Your wife as dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)