ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NA application supporting document help!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrg2009
Newly Registered

NA application supporting document help!

Post by mrg2009 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:30 pm

I have got the evidence for all the other sections but i am really sturggling with section 10: Evidence of National Insurance Contributions covering the relevent period

-payslips

--p60's

-letter or letters from your employer or employers confirming you have worked in their employment including start and finish dates.

I have had 5 jobs so far and can only provide p60 for 1 one of the jobs which is my current job. I dont have wage slips from my previous jobs or a p60s. I am trying to contact all my previous employers for letters but am not sure if they can help me.

I called the Home ofice to ask if i can use a taxable income document from HM revenue & Customs which will show how much national insurance i've paid but was told they cant gaurenteer me that my application will be accpeted

Please any advise dont know what to do. I moved here in 2003 when i was 8 and now am 23 can reject my application because i use different evidence that ones listed..

AdInfernos
Spain

Re: NA application supporting document help!

Post by AdInfernos » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:01 pm

I sent a NI contributions statement that HMRC sent me and it was accepted to cover a period without payslips.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: NA application supporting document help!

Post by Hstepper07 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:27 pm

They do not always give satisfactory advice when you call HO. Why would NI contribution statement from HMRC not be adequate? :roll: