ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help - Tier 2 (General) ILR DEPENDENTS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pra_dm
Newly Registered

Urgent help - Tier 2 (General) ILR DEPENDENTS

Post by Pra_dm » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi,

I have received my ILR a year ago and now i am planning to apply dependents ILR (1 adult +2 kids). Please can any one help me with the list of documents to be submitted for Tier 2(General) ILR dependents.

Documents i have-

Cohabitation requirement - Joint bank account statement requested from bank, Utility bill, NHS letter confirming all four of us staying in same house, Council tax bills with both names on it, Rental agreement on both of us,Marriage certificate

Documents for kids: School letter stating their joining date and current year of study & Birth certificate & Birth certificates

Passports

Queries i have -
1. Do i need to show the cohabitation documents which i received during last 2 years or i can show the consolidated or duplicate bills sent by Utility providers & others. I am asking this question because all bills are online and if request now they will stamp the day when they sent bills by post.

2. My dependent is not working, do i need to show any financial status?

2. Do i need to show any funds in the bank account for all of them?

3. Cohabitation documents will cover 2 years but is there any other documents which i need to submit to show that they are living in UK from the past 5 years apart from passports.

4. Is there any other documents which i need to submit for kids

Pra_dm
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help - Tier 2 (General) ILR DEPENDENTS

Post by Pra_dm » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi, Please can anyone respond to my above queries.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Queries i have -
1. Do i need to show the cohabitation documents which i received during last 2 years or i can show the consolidated or duplicate bills sent by Utility providers & others. I am asking this question because all bills are online and if request now they will stamp the day when they sent bills by post.

if your partner first enter into the UK after July 2012, you need to show cohabitation for 5 years instead of 2 years.

I submitted my bank account as well as my wife's, whole history since she entered the UK. This is also good showing that you are genuinely supporting your partner, kind of supporting cohabitation.

Good if this can show that your family won't be relied on benefit if they got ILR.

3. Cohabitation documents will cover 2 years but is there any other documents which i need to submit to show that they are living in UK from the past 5 years apart from passports.
Good to show. again if your partner enter into the UK after July 2012, 5 years cohabitation is required

I don't know as I have no kid.

jkcool
Mood:
India

Post by jkcool » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Pra_dm wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 pm
Hi,

I have received my ILR a year ago and now i am planning to apply dependents ILR (1 adult +2 kids). Please can any one help me with the list of documents to be submitted for Tier 2(General) ILR dependents.

Documents i have-

Cohabitation requirement - Joint bank account statement requested from bank, Utility bill, NHS letter confirming all four of us staying in same house, Council tax bills with both names on it, Rental agreement on both of us,Marriage certificate

Documents for kids: School letter stating their joining date and current year of study & Birth certificate & Birth certificates

You need to submit birth certificates only if the child is born in the UK. For my application, I did not provide it.

Just a question, are your kids born in the UK? or Abroad. If they were born here, you could register them as UK citizen.

Passports

Queries i have -

You only need cohabitation documents from 2 years preceding application dates.
You can submit print outs of electronic statements. I submitted all document (including bank statements) printouts of online bills.

Not required.

No specific amount required. But you need to include recent 3 months bank statement and your latest 3 payslips.

You only need cohabitation documents from 2 years preceding application dates. Nothing specific for 5 years. In the form there is a page to list all the travel history for your wife.

I just included 2 NHS letters addressed to my Child with my current address.
You can look at the documents I submitted here

Pra_dm
Newly Registered

Post by Pra_dm » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:30 am

Hi,
Thank you so much for your reply. Could you please clarify below-

Regarding cohabitation documents do i need to split the documents to show every quarter? Someone told me we need to show cohabitation documents every quarter in last two years. Is it true? If that is the case utility bills are generated every year not generated every month or quarter. I have only Yearly generated bills on my name and wife name. One more query do we need show all cohabitation documents on both wife and husband name or one name is sufficient?

Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 am

tenancy agreement, council tax bill, and bank statements are the best as address proof . quarterly is not necessary. but multiple documents cover the period are stronger cases.

other utility bills are weaker proof because basically you can provide any name to the electric or water provider and they won't check genuine or not.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Pra_dm
Newly Registered

Post by Pra_dm » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi,

Many Thanks. One more clarification, I started filling the application, not found any details about me. Could please guide where I need fill my detAils in set o application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.