ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

timmac96
Newly Registered
Benin

FLR FP

Post by timmac96 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:44 am

Dear Memebers , I am.new here so please bare with me , should i present this in a wrong formatt or way.

Met my partner in 2009. And we have been dating until 2011 when we decided to move in together. She has been trying to regularise her status since she come in the country 2002 but to no avail.
As a British citizen from an african background, we managed to do a traditional marriage in 2010 and we was able to register the proxy marriage which was attestation from my High commision in the UK.
We made an flr application which was refused and went for a JR but unsuccessful. We had some new evidence which was not included in our bundle including me being in school now. We was advised by the judge to make a fresh application with all new evidence.

She has no family backhome in the Caribbean as her father and sisters are dead. For me . I was in a well paid job earning more than the 18600 threshold for an Flr but in 2017 i decided to go back to Uni for further studies , hence i am not working now.

We have applied for an flr fp based on our long and subsisting relationship with our insurmountable obstacle explained as
1. She has lost all family memebers back to her country of birth and she cannot return as shes been here from the age of 14 yrs
2. I have never lived in her country before and cannot . And the foreign office advice foe British citizen in the countey is to be on an alert as British nationals have been targettted for robbery and killings are on a rise
3. I am studying and cannot leave school to relocate as it will go against my right to education as a British national.
4. I have my whole family here and live will be difficult for me to relocate to a place where I am hardly familair with their culture.

My worry now is we made an Flr fp aplication in January using a fee waiver. We got a confirmation letter but never recieved a lettter to biometrics

However this week we recieved an immigration bail letter ( this has replace the is96) andnit states for her to sign on on the 3rd of april and then every two weeks after.

I need your help as i confused and dont know anything or what to do.

I will also be glad to seek advice and directions from the gurus in here.