ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Noor1991
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Noor1991 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:47 pm

Noor1991 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:43 am
Auk333 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 am
Application sent 12th March 2018
Decision date without biometric and acknowledgement letter 19/03/2018
I was reporting on 20th March 2018 they give me my refusal letter and detained me.i was told my the officer your flight is booked tonight to Pakistan.we are sending you now back.i contacted my wife she was waiting for me outside of Croydon home office they didn’t let me to see her and only let me to make three phone calls.i contact my solicitor and it was 4pm he said look at the time we can’t do any thing now but I was advised to claim asylum it might cancel your flight and which is I did. They took me to IRC HEATHROW. My solicitor submit judicial review and submit bail application to upper tribunal. My solicitor revived my bio matric and acknowledgement letter on 23/03/2018. But home office released my on my bail without court hearing and told me you have to go for screening interview.i had really bad time I went through it.but my case is genuine I am legally married on the permission of home office to my English wife which all her family went through with me and disgusted on this act of the home office they ruin my all family life gave it to us deep stressed which I am really now mentally disturb.my head is still very bad. But never missed any reporting even didn’t done any things bad quality in my case.and they still done to me that.my application refused on their silly reasons stated which I am not married and your English partner and you should continuous your life in Pakistan.i am hopping for the best I am sure I will get justice from upper tribunal in my judicial review and allah will help me.i am mentally really disturb don’t know what to do all money and business game paid to solicitors and them.they didn’t give me right of appeal.they said circumstances is not changed which is clearly changed first application was unmarried partner and now married partner.i think if their is any higher people and courts on the top of the. They should check these people they are all playing with people life.they giving visas to those who done shame marriages but to in genuine cases they will give you more trouble. Don’t know he these things willl sort it I am nearly giving up. I am ruin inside.my dog was waiting for me when I came home my god cried he was really upset.but I am looking for the answer how and why they detained me. They interviewed me there and asked you know why are you here I just told the. This is the answer I am looking for why I am here and I will looking for this answer all my life why I am here and why my life you people ruining
Very very sad to hear your bad experience. I have also gone through quite similar situation. So I know how much stress, anxiety and depression can caused by this traumatic situation. Hoping for you the best.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 pm

Thank you noor1991 yes we can contact.
What is the best way to withdraw asylum claim after screening interview

Umr
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Umr » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:56 am

Hi Friends i m reading all posts on this forum last few days now i appriciate all friends they r all heping and discussing there immigration matters with eachother
friens now i m going to write down my immigration status and previous history i need good advice & help from members of this forum.

I came to uk on student visa which was valid until 2014 then between this visa i applied for visa extension as student but H O refused Student application bcse Toeic matter then i put J R in and got married with british citizen H O gave me right of appeal on my student visa i won appeal 2018 now H O gave me student visa for 4 months which is valid till July 2018 now i have my 5 monts Old son and i already have 14 years Step son from my wife’s previous marriage . Can anyone help me and advise which application i should submit my wife earn Just £10000 for year we Dont meet financial requirement of £18600.

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:26 am

Umr wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:56 am
Hi Friends i m reading all posts on this forum last few days now i appriciate all friends they r all heping and discussing there immigration matters with eachother
friens now i m going to write down my immigration status and previous history i need good advice & help from members of this forum.

I came to uk on student visa which was valid until 2014 then between this visa i applied for visa extension as student but H O refused Student application bcse Toeic matter then i put J R in and got married with british citizen H O gave me right of appeal on my student visa i won appeal 2018 now H O gave me student visa for 4 months which is valid till July 2018 now i have my 5 monts Old son and i already have 14 years Step son from my wife’s previous marriage . Can anyone help me and advise which application i should submit my wife earn Just £10000 for year we Dont meet financial requirement of £18600.

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS
Flr fp 10 year partner route.

Olumba

Post by Olumba » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Umr wrote:

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS
From your details,if you have been living with your partner for 2years with the new baby you have ,you are qualify for partners route 10 years . You are also qualify for parent routes because there is a step son that lives with you but the requirements on that seems logical because you must show a good evidence that you take care of the step sons,you are connected with him ,your name is an emergency contact in the school or Gp.Proof that you take him out for holiday,picture with you and him on his birthday. I have the same condition as you but home office told me I can’t proof that I have enough contact with the boy even after collecting letters from school and pics of me and the boy.
In every way,you must have live 2 years with your partner to qualify for either parent or partners route. But I think you have more weight in partner route if you have live for 2years with evidence to show than parent.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:31 pm

Olumba wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:42 pm
Umr wrote:

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS
From your details,if you have been living with your partner for 2years with the new baby you have ,you are qualify for partners route 10 years . You are also qualify for parent routes because there is a step son that lives with you but the requirements on that seems logical because you must show a good evidence that you take care of the step sons,you are connected with him ,your name is an emergency contact in the school or Gp.Proof that you take him out for holiday,picture with you and him on his birthday. I have the same condition as you but home office told me I can’t proof that I have enough contact with the boy even after collecting letters from school and pics of me and the boy.
In every way,you must have live 2 years with your partner to qualify for either parent or partners route. But I think you have more weight in partner route if you have live for 2years with evidence to show than parent.
Kindly check the rules around the FLR(FP) Parent route. This is for single parents, not for a person in a relationship with the childs other parent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Orz1230
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Orz1230 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 pm

V came in UK 2011.my husband was student me and my 4 year daughter dependent .extended student again .2012 child born here in UK.than switched to tier 2 but company sponsor cancelled so applied flr under parent route in Oct 2017 biometri done waiting for descision from 5 n half months.the time we applied my daughter had 6 years here and son was 5 .but now my daughter will finish her 7 years here she is 11 years old now n son will b 6 years.do u guys think my case is strong will they accept our case .plz I wud like my friends here to comment and advice. I've heard that rules will be changing from this April .will they change for flr as well.any advice please.me amd my husband need to report as well every month .the cases I read here scares me how they r depoting .we have our kids here studying they will b really disturbed if something like this will happen .

Olumba

Post by Olumba » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:59 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Olumba wrote:
Umr wrote:

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS
Kindly check the rules around the FLR(FP) Parent route. This is for single parents, not for a person in a relationship with the childs other parent.
Thank you moderator. The rules is complex but I think in the rule says if you are a parent of a child that is not yours and that child live with you,you might be qualify for a parent.

• is the parent with whom the child normally lives, rather than the child’s other parent who is British
• does not live with the child (who lives with a parent or carer who is a British citizen or settled here), but they have direct access (in person) to the child, as agreed with the parent or carer with whom the child normally lives or as ordered by a court in the UK
3, is the parent with whom the child normally lives, rather than the child’s other parent who is British or settled
I think no 3 applies to those for have step child livening with them. Stand to be corrected

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:15 am

Olumba wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:59 am
CR001 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Olumba wrote:
Umr wrote:

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS
Thank you moderator. The rules is complex but I think in the rule says if you are a parent of a child that is not yours and that child live with you,you might be qualify for a parent.

• is the parent with whom the child normally lives, rather than the child’s other parent who is British
• does not live with the child (who lives with a parent or carer who is a British citizen or settled here), but they have direct access (in person) to the child, as agreed with the parent or carer with whom the child normally lives or as ordered by a court in the UK
3, is the parent with whom the child normally lives, rather than the child’s other parent who is British or settled
I think no 3 applies to those for have step child livening with them. Stand to be corrected
The parent route is for SINGLE parents who are NOT in a relationship with the other parent and not for where both parents are still in a relationship and living together.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Umr
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Umr » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm

I came to uk on student visa which was valid until 2014 then between this visa i applied for visa extension as student but H O refused Student application bcse TOEIC matter then i put J R in and got married with british citizen H O gave me right of appeal on my student visa i won appeal 2018 now H O gave me student visa for 4 months which is valid till July 2018 now i have my 5 monts Old son and i already have 14 years Step son from my wife’s previous marriage . Can anyone help me and advise which application i should submit my wife earn Just £10000 for year we Dont meet financial requirement of £18600.

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS with Advice and help

jutt1983
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by jutt1983 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Umr wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm

I came to uk on student visa which was valid until 2014 then between this visa i applied for visa extension as student but H O refused Student application bcse TOEIC matter then i put J R in and got married with british citizen H O gave me right of appeal on my student visa i won appeal 2018 now H O gave me student visa for 4 months which is valid till July 2018 now i have my 5 monts Old son and i already have 14 years Step son from my wife’s previous marriage . Can anyone help me and advise which application i should submit my wife earn Just £10000 for year we Dont meet financial requirement of £18600.

PLEASE REPLY FRIENDS with Advice and help
Please don’t take me wrong . I have watch you on xxxxx show asking for advice and advise here as well . None of us here professional in immigration law. Your matter is complicated and you already fighting your case from many years.
Best thing go to a good immigration law firm and take proper advise and put your file because your are on your route to 10 years lawfull residency as well. You need to go to good company please don’t go to cowboys solicitor eg xxxxx or xxxxx they are all good before you hand over your money. Go to proper English firm. I am positive you will be able to get visa on same day window for flrfp . Best regard wish all of you good luck.

Orz1230
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Orz1230 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:35 am

We came in uK 2011.my husband was student me and my 4 year daughter dependent .extended student again .2012 child born here in UK.than switched to tier 2 but company sponsor cancelled so applied flr under parent route in Oct 2017 biometri done waiting for descision from 5 n half months.the time we applied my daughter had 6 years here and son was 5 .but now my daughter will finish her 7 years here she is 11 years old now n son will b 6 years.do u guys think my case is strong will they accept our case .plz I wud like my friends here to comment and advice. I've heard that rules will be changing from this April .will they change for flr as well.any advice please.me amd my husband need to report as well every month .the cases I read here scares me how they r depoting ppl.we have our kids here studying they will b really disturbed if something like this will happen.
Please can anyone advice ..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:44 am

jutt1983 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 pm
Please don’t take me wrong . I have watch you on xxxxx show asking for advice and advise here as well . None of us here professional in immigration law. Your matter is complicated and you already fighting your case from many years.
Best thing go to a good immigration law firm and take proper advise and put your file because your are on your route to 10 years lawfull residency as well. You need to go to good company please don’t go to cowboys solicitor eg xxxxx or xxxxx they are all good before you hand over your money. Go to proper English firm. I am positive you will be able to get visa on same day window for flrfp . Best regard wish all of you good luck.
1. Strongly suggest reading the forum rules. Names or details of solicitors are NOT permitted to be posted on the forum.

2. Why are you posting under 3 different usernames? This is not permitted.

member/badboy1/posts/

member/abbasali/

See multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)

hazza304
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hazza304 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:17 am

Application made on october 2016 for FLR on child base after divorce
biometric received in Jan2017
after a long time on 28th february 2018 got a letter from HO to provide more proofs by 8th march. all sent pictures gift receipts travelling proofs etc... thought from previous comments i should hear back within a week or two but almost a month again and no update. anyone knows how long still it will take roughly
thanks

Mrozzy124
Anguilla

Post by Mrozzy124 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:38 pm

hazza304 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:17 am
after a long time on 28th february 2018 got a letter from HO to provide more proofs by 8th march. all sent pictures gift receipts travelling proofs etc... thought from previous comments i should hear back within a week or two but almost a month again and no update. anyone knows how long still it will take roughly
thanks
Be patient bro.

Normally takes 1 working week.
They have just had easter holidays so delayed
Clinique et pharmacie .......com un redressement rapide

hazza304
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hazza304 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:40 am

Mrozzy124 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:38 pm
hazza304 wrote:

thanks
Be patient bro.

I know yeh Mrozzy124 i guess waited one and half year now doesn’t seem longer than this month haha. U did tell me last time as well and i checked other comments 1-2 weeks roughly people got smthing i guess its just me everything takes time lol
lets see i am hoping now for my bday on 30th april. will be the best ever gift hahah

Jay900
Mexico

Post by Jay900 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:32 pm

hazza304 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:40 am
Mrozzy124 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:38 pm
hazza304 wrote:

thanks
Be patient bro.

I know yeh Mrozzy124 i guess waited one and half year now doesn’t seem longer than this month haha. U did tell me last time as well and i checked other comments 1-2 weeks roughly people got smthing i guess its just me everything takes time lol
lets see i am hoping now for my bday on 30th april. will be the best ever gift hahah
Mine was granted same day they received the further documents and I received the decision 3 working days after posting it

favour78
Newly Registered

Post by favour78 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Hello everyone. Im happy for everyone who was successful with their application.
I applied on the basis of Flr(o) family and private life in 12/12/2016. payment deducted, Biometrics done. And application is still pending its been 14 months,
However my son got his British certificate 2 weeks ago. pls advice. what can i do as my circumstances have changed. Thanks

hazza304
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by hazza304 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:37 pm

favour78 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm
Hello everyone. Im happy for everyone who was successful with their application.
I applied on the basis of Flr(o) family and private life in 12/12/2016. payment deducted, Biometrics done. And application is still pending its been 14 months,
However my son got his British certificate 2 weeks ago. pls advice. what can i do as my circumstances have changed. Thanks
Hi , Did you try contact HO by sending an email or phone or sending a chase up letter ? If yes than they do get back to you within 1-2 months specially with chase up letters. if you havnt done this than please send them a letter with your application details and asking what is the progress. wait and see what happens with this process if its get granted than you dont need to worry if not than ofcourse you now got british kid so you can apply on kid as a parent as well.
But this is what i think, i might be the dumbest person to advice you here as there are few experts here who did experience more than me and u so i am sure you will get response from others. by d way i made an application on october 2016 and i am also waiting for FLR on my child after divorce. so lets see

favour78
Newly Registered

Post by favour78 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Thank you for the advice hazza304. I will send a letter with a copy of my sons certicate and just wait for sometime.

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 am

Pmgiggle wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 pm
Pmgiggle wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:03 pm
Flr fp 10year rout British partner & 2 kids,application sent 20 Feb17 by post via solicitor,
Biometric done 31July after I asked my solicitors to send a chase up more documents were asked at the same time with the bio all sent straight away.
October contacted my Mp also asked my solicitors to send another chase up letter no answer,my Mp sent another email to HO in December which they answered straight away case complex all that,phoned HO 3January18 case still pending,end of January asked my solicitor to send a chase up letter no answer,22February called the HO the lady said the case was escalated on the 3January so I should expect a decision by the 27 march18.
2 more weeks to wait for the decision 🤞🙏.
Update my application was approved my solicitor called me yesterday he received all documents waiting for the BRP card.
Took 13 months & 2weeks.
History:Overstayed since 2004,2010&2013 applications refused,2014 my daughter was born,2015 applied for Derivatives residence card refused march 2016 with an appeal and I was issued with COA(work permit)6Dec2016 appeal date my solicitor asked us to withdraw as not a strong case and I was not a single parent,it was a very hard decision especially after waiting for a long time I was devastated and worried the HO would terminate my employment which by Gods grace didn't happen made fresh application 20Febr2017. Also God Blessed us with our 2nd child in October2017.
I called the HO ,contacted Mp,email HO last week also sent a complaint email never been easy with or without children am relieved.
Is this forum who kept me going when your solicitor will say wait the longer your application the better chances don't listen to that fight for yourself that's what I learned here. Thank you sooooo much and good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Never give up not now or ever.🙏

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:12 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:44 am
jutt1983 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 pm
1. Strongly suggest reading the forum rules. Names or details of solicitors are NOT permitted to be posted on the forum.

2. Why are you posting under 3 different usernames? This is not permitted.

member/badboy1/posts/

member/abbasali/

See multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
To CR001 is it possible to switch from 10years to 5year route when can? Thanks

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 am

Pmgiggle wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 am
Pmgiggle wrote:
Pmgiggle wrote:
Flr fp 10year rout British partner & 2 kids,application sent 20 Feb17 by post via solicitor,
Biometric done 31July after I asked my solicitors to send a chase up more documents were asked at the same time with the bio all sent straight away.
October contacted my Mp also asked my solicitors to send another chase up letter no answer,my Mp sent another email to HO in December which they answered straight away case complex all that,phoned HO 3January18 case still pending,end of January asked my solicitor to send a chase up letter no answer,22February called the HO the lady said the case was escalated on the 3January so I should expect a decision by the 27 march18.
Update my application was approved my solicitor called me yesterday he received all documents waiting for the BRP card.
Took 13 months & 2weeks.
History:Overstayed since 2004,2010&2013 applications refused,2014 my daughter was born,2015 applied for Derivatives residence card refused march 2016 with an appeal and I was issued with COA(work permit)6Dec2016 appeal date my solicitor asked us to withdraw as not a strong case and I was not a single parent,it was a very hard decision especially after waiting for a long time I was devastated and worried the HO would terminate my employment which by Gods grace didn't happen made fresh application 20Febr2017. Also God Blessed us with our 2nd child in October2017.
I called the HO ,contacted Mp,email HO last week also sent a complaint email never been easy with or without children am relieved.
Is this forum who kept me going when your solicitor will say wait the longer your application the better chances don't listen to that fight for yourself that's what I learned here. Thank you sooooo much and good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Never give up not now or ever.🙏
Congratulations finally the wait is over for you :lol:
Which email adress did you use when contacting the HO please?

Pmgiggle
- thin ice -
South Africa

Post by Pmgiggle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:43 am

Bradas wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 am
Pmgiggle wrote:
Pmgiggle wrote:
Pmgiggle wrote:
Took 13 months & 2weeks.
Thanks Bradas.
UKVIcontactcentre@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk all online.Best of luck urs will come too.Or complaint@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Bradas
- thin ice -
Kenya

Post by Bradas » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:47 am

Pmgiggle wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:43 am
Bradas wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 am
Pmgiggle wrote:
Pmgiggle wrote:

Took 13 months & 2weeks.
Thanks Bradas.
UKVIcontactcentre@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk all online.Best of luck urs will come too.Or complaint@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Thanks all we can do is just pray and hope for the best at this hard and difficult times