ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL to BRP Postal Application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

manzanita
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

Re: NTL to BRP Postal Application

Post by manzanita » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for everyone posting their updates, I've been crying my eyes out and reading this has giving me some hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I have ILTR in my old passport and only realised I needed a BPR days before I moved to my new job which is now at risk because of this. Awaiting a case reference number so that they don't withdraw their offer. Absolutely devastated, never thought I'd ever be in this position.
So sharing my timelines with the hope that someone else in similar position can also share:
Application made: 26/01/18
Payment taken: 31/01/2018
Acknowledgement email received: ?
BRP letter received: ?
Biometrics taken: ?
BRP card received: ?
Passports and documents: ?
Please keep posting so that I get an idea of what the timeframes are currently.

manzanita
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

Post by manzanita » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:47 pm

ZYK wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 pm
Oh I see ... that's insane! I've been sitting there with a draft of the e-mail every day sending it as soon as the clock turns 8:00am, and somehow have missed it? Should I start sending before this time?
CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:00 am
ZYK wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:27 am
Hi CanadianBear,

May I ask which e-mail address/postal address you sent your complaints to? Trying to get a premium upgrade at the moment and those lazy suckers just never reply to anything ...
They only select about 5 applicants per day for the upgrade and this is for applications across ALL visa categories. It is not about being 'lazy' but about the capacity that the premium service centres can accommodate due to people booking appointments daily for in person applications.
Hi there - do you have an email address I could use to request a case reference number? I'm in desperate need of that so that my future employer doesn't withdraw their offer :'(
thank you!

BELLA_0739
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by BELLA_0739 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I have ILR in my old passport and only realised I needed a BPR a few days before I start my first job in Jan 15th, so they gave me 2 weeks to find any confirmation email or letter from HO to prove that I can work in the UK otherwise they would have to withdraw my application. - HO don’t do that..

I quickly applied for BRP through NTL form, expected a case reference number so that they dn't withdraw their offer. A week later my case reference number came through but they refused to accept it, as it’s their company policy to see an actual BRP card..-.-... they’ve withdrawn their offer. :L

Absolutely devastated, never thought I'd ever be in this position after I received my ILR 10 years ago.

So...Today!My BRP card finally arrived!!

Here’s my timelines with the hope that someone else in similar position can also share:

Application made: 15/01/18
Payment taken: 16/01/2018
Acknowledgement email received: 26/02/18
BRP letter received: 26/02/18 - (24/02 on the letter)
Biometrics taken: 01/03/18
BRP card received: 27/03/18 (24/03 on the letter)
Passports and documents: 28/03/18

I was away for a week when received my BRP letter, so I quickly went to get it done a week after received the letter.

***I rang that company today wether the position is still available.. they said YES! and they asked me to go in tomorrow and show them, so I should be able to sign a contract! :D

There’s always hope guys :)
Good luck!

cassisgummi
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by cassisgummi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:26 pm

I recived my NTL to BRP card today and thought I would share my timeline for everyone still waiting in hopes it might assure some of you. I am personally so relived this is almost over for me...

Application made: 24/01/18
Payment taken: 25/01/2018
Acknowledgement email received: 26/01/18
BRP request email received: 7/02/18
BRP letter received: 9/02/18 (dated 7/02/18)
Biometrics taken: 10/02/18
BRP card received: 04/04/18
Passports and documents: WAITING

Propitious
Newly Registered

Post by Propitious » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:18 pm

(Originally posted in the wrong thread yesterday)

Hope this helps:

Already have Indefinite Leave to Remain.

BRP (NTL) application & supporting documents received by Home Office 08/02/18
Payment taken 09/02/18
Biometric letter arrived 19/02/18
Biometrics taken at Post Office 23/02/18
BRP card arrived 08/06/18
Not yet received my supporting documents (passports) back from the Home Office at the time of writing.

Total of 4 calendar months (17 weeks & 1 day) from application received by Home Office to BRP delivered to me.

songx
Newly Registered
China

Post by songx » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:10 am

Dear All:

I am so worried after reading all the post application procedure. Can anyone tell me if it could be quicker by applying in person.

Most important thing is that how can I fill the "BRP Reference Number" in the NTL application form? I don't have the BRP card yet???

I will appreciate your answer. A big help!

Shaj86
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shaj86 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 am

:?:
Hi All
I’m really stressed out and would like some advice please.
When applying for biometric do I need to supply original driving license and documents? I will be giving them my original passport but worried I will have no form of ID if I give my driving license too?

Any help appreciated!