ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am illegal ( undocumented) in Germany possible to get marred with an EU nationality?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stefano1764
Newly Registered
Germany

Seek for additional info.

Post by Stefano1764 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Hello guys.
I am a dutch gay and i am living with my boy friend. We are being tgether for more than 2 years and we love each other.

Now we are planing to get married soon. My boyfriend is a Filipino and he is also a gay men.

Our problem is. My boyfriend is illegal ( meaning no residence permit to stay in Germany.)

Isbit possible to marry him in Denmark or in Europe while he is not a legal immigrant? If so what is the best thing to do so that we can get married? Please help me and i need some of your advices please.

Thank you so much

Stefano1764
Newly Registered
Germany

I am illegal ( undocumented) in Germany possible to get marred with an EU nationality?

Post by Stefano1764 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Hello,
I am a Filipino guy living in germany as illegal or undocumented. But i have a Dutch guy boyfriend and we are both planing to get married soon. But the problem is my case. I dont have a residence permit in Europe for us to get married quick.

I would like to ask some info or advises for us to get married. And get a residence permit or to become a legal immigrant.

I got some advises and the told me that the easiest way to get a residence permit is to get married to my love one. The problem is we dont know how to start the process and we are afrad to go to the city hal maybe they will catch me for staying here as illegal.

Guys and friends who had the idea please share to us.

Thank you so much and hoping to get more ideas and i fo through this forum.

OxanaMelnik
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Re: I am illegal ( undocumented) in Germany possible to get marred with an EU nationality?

Post by OxanaMelnik » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi

its very difficult.