ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponcer leaving the country

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anamikafernandes
Newly Registered
India

Sponcer leaving the country

Post by Anamikafernandes » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:37 am

Hi there my husband and i are leaving in uk for one year and ten months i am on dependent visa i have five years residence permit my husband and i had a fight where in he is threathening me that he will leave the country and go to some other country he says while he is not there in this country the govt will deport me to india i and my husband had a love marriage my family was against my marriage my parents have closed their doors for me my husband is taking advantage of this in jan 2018 he went to india and was threatening me that he will file annulment and leave me he says if he leaves the countty i will be sent back home in india inhave no one where will i go what will i do

Casa

Re: Sponcer leaving the country

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:49 am

Anamikafernandes wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:37 am
Hi there my husband and i are leaving in uk for one year and ten months i am on dependent visa i have five years residence permit my husband and i had a fight where in he is threathening me that he will leave the country and go to some other country he says while he is not there in this country the govt will deport me to india i and my husband had a love marriage my family was against my marriage my parents have closed their doors for me my husband is taking advantage of this in jan 2018 he went to india and was threatening me that he will file annulment and leave me he says if he leaves the countty i will be sent back home in india inhave no one where will i go what will i do
Why have you registered two separate accounts under different user names to post the same question? Simransharma :?:
This is against the Board Ts&Cs. Which name do you want to keep and the other will be deactivated.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Simransharma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Sponcer leaving the country

Post by Simransharma » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 am

I have opened simransharma the other account is my friends i want to keep this one