ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help urgent....thanks

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ashish 111
Newly Registered
Nepal

Please help urgent....thanks

Post by Ashish 111 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi I am going to apply flr(m).i am in uk with my wife.i got a problem for proof of address because we don’t have utility bills in our name.we live with my wife parents house and pay rent monthly so no name in the utility bills.we just have-
1-bank statement recent six months, mine
1-p60,mine
1-sky bill,mine
1-employee letter,mine
1-gap letter,mine
1-bank statement six months,my wife
1-p60 ,my wife
1-provision liscense,my wife
1-employee letter,my wife
1-pay slips six months ,my wife
1-gp letter,my wife
Tenancy agreement on our name
Letter form my wife parents confirming we live in the house
So many things home office don’t accept so Can anyone please help me that

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Please help urgent....thanks

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:05 am

Application form is itself a guide which usually tells the acceptable type of documents. Normally 6 joint or 12 individual named piececs of documents from different sources evenly be spreaded over 2 years are needed. I am even if you hadn't got bills to pay but still must have a lot of different type of correspondence letters from several sources to meet that requirement. Yes letter from parents confirming the dates of stay with them should also be accepted.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Ashish 111
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Ashish 111 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:15 am

Thanks seagul for your reply.so I didn’t get it documents from different sources evenly be spreader over 2 years? Soo I need to have all 2 years bank statements and other documents of 2 years or what ? I am soo confused.and what are other correspondence letter from different source? We pay rent for a room so my name or my wife name is not in the utility bill.can you please help me ....

Ashish 111
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Ashish 111 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 am

Thanks seagul for your reply. I didn’t get documents from different sources evenly be spreaded over 2 years. Soo I need to have all 2 years of bank statements and other documents as well . And what are the other correspondence letters from different sources?
We pay rent for a room so we don’t have a utility bills in our name.please can you help me and reply me......thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:31 am

Ashish 111 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:15 am
Thanks seagul for your reply.so I didn’t get it documents from different sources evenly be spreader over 2 years? Soo I need to have all 2 years bank statements and other documents of 2 years or what ? I am soo confused.and what are other correspondence letter from different source? We pay rent for a room so my name or my wife name is not in the utility bill.can you please help me ....
Apart of bank statements I am sure there are a lot of documents you can use since there is no fix guidance of acceptable list of documents. I think you can use any government body letters such as NHS, DVLA, Council, Home office, job centre and also you can attach any documents from non-government bodies such as mobile bills, car insurance, traffic penalty notification, shopping receipts bills, restaurants dinning etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.