ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) and Tax amendment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alphacentauria
Newly Registered
Oman

SET(M) and Tax amendment

Post by alphacentauria » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi,
I am aware that many topics were discussed in here regarding tax amendments questionnaires being handed over to SET(O) and SET(LR) applicants but I haven't seen any case with SET(M) applicants. Does anyone know any case where HO gave a SET(M) applicant a questionnaire about their taxes? or is it not applicable? If someone has been applying using the FLR(M) application twice under Category A Salaried employment and is going to apply for SET(M) under the same financing category is it possible to be asked about his SA (the applicant in this case has also been self employed but never declared that to HO because his PAYE employment satisfies the financial requirement). Your opinion/knowledge on the matter is appreciated.
Thanks

alphacentauria
Newly Registered
Oman

Re: SET(M) and Tax amendment

Post by alphacentauria » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:20 am

Any idea?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET(M) and Tax amendment

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:11 am

Tax questionnaires are specific to Tier 1 General visa holders applying for ILR on Set(O) and NOT relevant to Set(M).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.