ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awaiting reports at Naturalisation department

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nad2107

Awaiting reports at Naturalisation department

Post by nad2107 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 am

Hi all

My spouse applied for naturalisation as had been on stamp 4 eu treaty rights for 5 years. He applied exactly a year ago today.

He rang them this morning and got told that they are awaiting some reports and nothing will proceed until they have them.

Does anyone know what these reports are? And where they get them from?

Thanks

eu2irishman
Newly Registered

Re: Awaiting reports at Naturalisation department

Post by eu2irishman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:00 pm

nad2107 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 am
Hi all

My spouse applied for naturalisation as had been on stamp 4 eu treaty rights for 5 years. He applied exactly a year ago today.

He rang them this morning and got told that they are awaiting some reports and nothing will proceed until they have them.

Does anyone know what these reports are? And where they get them from?

Thanks
Hi - Its hard to say what reports they are waiting for. It could be that they are waiting on the revenue and Garda checks. Did you guys receive the second stage letter?

SA3
inactive
Ireland

Post by SA3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi
Same reply I got as I also applied in April 2017 so don’t know how much time it will take :(

Rosay36
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rosay36 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:05 pm

SA3 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 pm
Hi
Same reply I got as I also applied in April 2017 so don’t know how much time it will take :(
That seem to be a very long time though I’m 4 months apart from your application date I applied in August. Were they able to confirm what stage your application is at the moment?

SA3
inactive
Ireland

Post by SA3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:00 pm

I don’t know what stage is that neither I asked about it but all she said was everything is fine uptill now, just waiting for report. At what stage is your application in if you applied in August?

Rosay36
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rosay36 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:12 pm

I spoke to them earlier today and I was told my application is at the final stages of processing and was been handled in the normal way and I should hear from them in 4 weeks. I honestly don’t know what she meant by that.