ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uniquechoice
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Post by uniquechoice » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi, I applied for ILR from Tier 1 (G) on 15/02/2018 at Glasgow Peo. I was given Further enquiries letter and have been told that Decision will be given as early as possible. I do not have any amendments at all but was not given decision that day. I have already received some survey link on 12/03/2018 but after that have not heard anything from HO till now. I am just wondering how long further it will take to be decided. I am really stressed.

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mrsabih » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:25 pm

uniquechoice wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:44 pm
Hi, I applied for ILR from Tier 1 (G) on 15/02/2018 at Glasgow Peo. I was given Further enquiries letter and have been told that Decision will be given as early as possible. I do not have any amendments at all but was not given decision that day. I have already received some survey link on 12/03/2018 but after that have not heard anything from HO till now. I am just wondering how long further it will take to be decided. I am really stressed.
i totally understand what you going through hope everything goes smooth i had my interview in liverpool and i am still waiting for reply as well
27th March interview conducted - Very tough so Pray
Still waiting i applied Premium centre croydon on 10th March letter giver further checks required than received email for interview on 12th March
Hope for the best
My route is 5 year British spouse my case had complication as i was divorced and my wife have 2 step child and i have one from my x wife but everything explain in detail in my Set M form but will see what happen next

i am very stress too
Do good and get reward

ilr_dkj
Newly Registered

Post by ilr_dkj » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 am

Hi Guys,
I thought I'd post my outcome on here as this forum kept me going while I was waiting for the outcome of my application.
Application Type: ILR Set(O) - Based on 5 years Tier 1 General
Applied for ILR: 06/06/2016
Complicated application letter: 12/2016
Interview Letter: 12/2016
Interview Attended: 01/2017
Application Accepted: 28/03/2018
Time taken: 20 months
I contacted the MP several times and wrote letters to the Home Office a couple of times. The most effective way to chase on your application is to write to them yourself. The MP options has been used that many times it is rather less effective now.
Just to explain my grounds my application was based on Set(O). I am a limited company director and I have been in business since 2012. There was nothing to hide as my company works with big government organisations. Regardless of all of this they still delayed my applications for no reason.
The first 12 months were hard, but after that I just carried on working on expanding my business rather waiting for them to decide on the application. My only advise is DO NOT get demotivated by the delay.
I know this question would be asked as there are many discussions on this topic so - all my taxes were paid on time through my accountant and they always have been.
I wish everyone best of luck with their applications and I will be logging in probably next week to try and answer any questions as I know that that's what kept me going while I was waiting so I would like to help someone else by answering any questions.
Again Thanks everyone for your support over the last years and I wish everyone best of luck with your applications.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:20 pm

ilr_dkj wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 am
Hi Guys,
I thought I'd post my outcome on here as this forum kept me going while I was waiting for the outcome of my application.
Application Type: ILR Set(O) - Based on 5 years Tier 1 General
Applied for ILR: 06/06/2016
Complicated application letter: 12/2016
Interview Letter: 12/2016
Interview Attended: 01/2017
Application Accepted: 28/03/2018
Time taken: 20 months
I contacted the MP several times and wrote letters to the Home Office a couple of times. The most effective way to chase on your application is to write to them yourself. The MP options has been used that many times it is rather less effective now.
Just to explain my grounds my application was based on Set(O). I am a limited company director and I have been in business since 2012. There was nothing to hide as my company works with big government organisations. Regardless of all of this they still delayed my applications for no reason.
The first 12 months were hard, but after that I just carried on working on expanding my business rather waiting for them to decide on the application. My only advise is DO NOT get demotivated by the delay.
I know this question would be asked as there are many discussions on this topic so - all my taxes were paid on time through my accountant and they always have been.
I wish everyone best of luck with their applications and I will be logging in probably next week to try and answer any questions as I know that that's what kept me going while I was waiting so I would like to help someone else by answering any questions.
Again Thanks everyone for your support over the last years and I wish everyone best of luck with your applications.
Congrats dkj.. 20 months gosh is too long to wait.. hats off to your patience.. I applied as tier 2 general to ilr as same day service in Croydon and I was given exceptionally complex issue letter.. don't know what exactly it means whether it means further checks or something else..waiting everyday for any news and getting tensed.. am asking people on forum whether exceptionally complex issue or further checks are two same thing or different.. unfortunately no one is answering or able to help me..atleast I will gey an idea about the application process..hope someone helps me out..

ilr_dkj
Newly Registered

Post by ilr_dkj » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi,
I had a friend who was in the same situation. He was asked to sent some documents after the appointments. Upon sending the documents he received the acceptance in 6 or 7 months.
Hope this helps.

ilr_dkj
Newly Registered

Post by ilr_dkj » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Also just to clarify exceptionally complex case is what i received on my letter. I had nothing about further checks other than an interview - but I did not have any communication that mentioned further checks. Hope this helps. Your case should not take long at all as you went on the same day path. They tend to finish them much quicker even if they dont finish them on the same day.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:26 pm

ilr_dkj wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 pm
Also just to clarify exceptionally complex case is what i received on my letter. I had nothing about further checks other than an interview - but I did not have any communication that mentioned further checks. Hope this helps. Your case should not take long at all as you went on the same day path. They tend to finish them much quicker even if they dont finish them on the same day.
Thanks for the clarification. Hope I should get the decision soon.. usually tier 1 gets the complex issue letter but I haven't heard for tier 2 as tier 2 ilr are very straight forward other than salary issue which is not the case with me..let's see everyday am hoping I should get decision by post but looking at your case for 20 months..I think I should be optimistic..

ilr_dkj
Newly Registered

Post by ilr_dkj » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 pm

with it been tier 2 you should

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:31 am

Thanks a a lot dkj..appreciate your help..feeling optimistic now..will update once I get any response.. thanks

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Ashish78 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:27 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 am
Ashish78 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 am

Why did you not take this information with you to your appointment? Did the CW ask you to send documents or just state they will check the HMRC details?

You could be waiting a few weeks now. Some members have been waiting many months.

Hi,
Many thanks for your reply, I have taken all my self assessment SA302 and didn't know they even wanted my previous extension companies return, he told me he wants to go and check with HMRC that i am upto date with everything. He did not ask me to send any documents and just said he need to do this checks.

Should i send him documents related companies return and corporation tax paid?
He has not asked me to provide anything

How many weeks to wait for my case as everything is upto date in my previous dealing with HMRC or companies house?

Thanks,
No need to send anything if you have not specifically been ask to. They will check themselves with HMRC.

How long it will take is like asking how long a piece of string is. It could take a couple of weeks, it could take a few months.
Hi,
Many thanks for your clear reply, if i send him documents will it be any negative for my case? Can you also share anyone's experience who sent documents like this.
Thanks,

Hi All,

Just want to update, it's more than 2 months now (applied on 07/02/2018) and there is no update for my ILR - Set(O)(Tier - 1 General) from Home Office whereas my case is absolute very clear in terms of all tax and returns then also so much delay.

Thanks,
Ashish

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Ashish78 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Ashish78 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
Ashish78 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 am

Hi,
Many thanks for your reply, I have taken all my self assessment SA302 and didn't know they even wanted my previous extension companies return, he told me he wants to go and check with HMRC that i am upto date with everything. He did not ask me to send any documents and just said he need to do this checks.

Should i send him documents related companies return and corporation tax paid?
He has not asked me to provide anything

How many weeks to wait for my case as everything is upto date in my previous dealing with HMRC or companies house?

Thanks,
No need to send anything if you have not specifically been ask to. They will check themselves with HMRC.

How long it will take is like asking how long a piece of string is. It could take a couple of weeks, it could take a few months.
Hi,
Many thanks for your clear reply, if i send him documents will it be any negative for my case? Can you also share anyone's experience who sent documents like this.
Thanks,

Hi All,

Just want to update, it's more than 2 months now (applied on 07/02/2018) and there is no update for my ILR - Set(O)(Tier - 1 General) from Home Office whereas my case is absolute very clear in terms of all tax and returns then also so much delay.

Thanks,
Ashish
Hi All,
I see this group is very quiet now a days, it is 2 months and i am up to date with everything in terms of my taxes then also they did not give decision on same day. Paid money for premium service and and now i cannot even check the status of application. Can anyone suggest what to do?

Regards,
Ashish

uniquechoice
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uniquechoice » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Ashish78 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:57 pm
Ashish78 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Ashish78 wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Hi,
Thanks,

Hi All,

Thanks,
Ashish
Hi All,
I see this group is very quiet now a days, it is 2 months and i am up to date with everything in terms of my taxes then also they did not give decision on same day. Paid money for premium service and and now i cannot even check the status of application. Can anyone suggest what to do?

Regards,
Ashish
Hi Ashish, I am in the same boat like you. I applied at glasgow peo on 15th feb 2018, Everything is clear and was expecting same day decision which was not given unfortunately. Been told that outcome will arrived very soon, still waiting do not know what to do. will update once i get some info back from ho. Hope this helps. thanks

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 pm

@Uniquechoice and @Ashish, what exactly did they mention in letter for not deciding same day.
Is it complex issue or further checks.

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Syk2018 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 pm
@Uniquechoice and @Ashish, what exactly did they mention in letter for not deciding same day.
Hi,
They have standard format i believe which they give to all... "Further Checks Required". We can't even check the status of the case as helpline says 6 months is TAT and we cannot give you any information before that.

Thanks,
Ashish

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:28 pm

Ashish78 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:05 pm
Syk2018 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi,
They have standard format i believe which they give to all... "Further Checks Required". We can't even check the status of the case as helpline says 6 months is TAT and we cannot give you any information before that.

Thanks,
Ashish
Thanks but in my case they mentioned as application raises exceptionally complex issue. So basically there are two different format which they send. Am trying to validate the processing time for these 2 letter. Usually further checks decisions are faster than complex issue letter.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Further checks are usually done within 6-8 weeks and 3 months max. So you should be nearing to the point where your application will be decided soon. So finger crossed. you should get your ILR.

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi Ashish,

Did you get any update. Have you tried writing letter to the UKVI asking for the status and requesting them to process as soon as possible.

Even I haven't got any update so far. Still waiting. Never realized how painful it is to wait anxiously.

Regards,
Syk

uniquechoice
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uniquechoice » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:29 am

Hi,
any updates? Is there anyway to sort this issue as do not know why they hold application for so long?
I have been told that if we apply for SAR, then it be possible the reason of application hold but it will also take around 40 days.

Patt2018
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Patt2018 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:35 am

krishi572000 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm
Hi
Succesfully Approved ILR received by BRP today

Applied : 29th Jan 2015

letter given further checks

Granted Ilr :24.02.15

BRP received :03.03.15

Many thanks for the forum
Hi Krishi,

Did they inform you what was the check regarding?

Thanks

Patt2018
Newly Registered

Post by Patt2018 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:20 pm

raghu1043 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:05 pm
HI all,
Received ilr approval letter today.
20th-dec-2017:Applied ILR PEO
Given further checks letter
15th-jan-2018:home office audit
08-02-2018:received approval letter

This forum is my only hope and given immense emotional support during tough waiting times.
Good luck to everyone and hope you all will receive positive results soon.
Hi Raghu,
Congratulations on the good news.

Did Home office informed you about the date of audit visit before hand?. Or was it a surprise visit?

Thanks and Regards

mokhal
Newly Registered
Israel

Post by mokhal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi All,
Details about my case

- Applied for ILR using Same-day service in Cardiff at 20/2/2018
- I was on Tier 1 General the expired end of March 2018.
- I'm a director of my own company.
- My application was put on hold pending further enquiries and checks.
- Case worker said that my application will be held to carry out a standard procedure, and I should expect a response 2 weeks later. She refused to explain.
- I thought that the issues with my tax record have got me.
- 2 weeks was a lie just to get you out of the door.
- To my surprise I got the approval today 26/04.

- My tax issues were :
Started my ltd company in May 2014.
Filed Self-assessment for year 2014\2015 at Nov 2017. yes Nov 2017. nearly £3500 Tax liability ( three thousand and five hundreds)
Made the rest of the SA in Dec 2017 and Jan 2018. ( 2 years 0 tax liabilty 2015\2016 and 2016\2017, and nearly £1500 for 2017\2018 for 39K income)
I have never filed SA before that date, simply because I didn't understand the Tax shit properly.
Had unpaid personal and company tax.

Nonetheless , because I've never tried to cheat and made all my records correct and up to date, HO didn't find anything to reject my case.

Best of luck for you all. I hope it worth the waiting.

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Syk2018 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm
Hi Ashish,

Did you get any update. Have you tried writing letter to the UKVI asking for the status and requesting them to process as soon as possible.

Even I haven't got any update so far. Still waiting. Never realized how painful it is to wait anxiously.

Regards,
Syk
Hi,
I have not received any update yet, hope to get things sorted out soon.
Good Luck.
Ashish

Syk2018

Post by Syk2018 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi,

My ILR got approved and am so relieved.
I received my approval letter and bio metric card, but my document including passport and original documents still not received.
Hoping I should receive it soon.

I tried writing letter to home office including the Sheffield, Croydon and Liverpool. Not sure if this helped in getting the processing faster but Ashish you can try writing them.

aneetsairam
Newly Registered
India

Post by aneetsairam » Thu May 03, 2018 10:38 pm

agree with skyx, follow up does wonders..

Just a brief and clear follow up will help

All. The best

Cheers
Aj

quote=Ashish78 post_id=1629300 time=1525204487 user_id=188671]
Syk2018 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm
Hi Ashish,

Regards,
Syk
Hi,
I have not received any update yet, hope to get things sorted out soon.
Good Luck.
Ashish
[/quote]

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Syk2018 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Hi,

My ILR got approved and am so relieved.
I received my approval letter and bio metric card, but my document including passport and original documents still not received.
Hoping I should receive it soon.

I tried writing letter to home office including the Sheffield, Croydon and Liverpool. Not sure if this helped in getting the processing faster but Ashish you can try writing them.
Hi,
Congratulations for your approval, My everything in terms of returns and tax is absolutely clear then also i have not received any reply yet since 3 months. When you pay for premium service, it pains more because of inefficiency of Home Office. Good Luck to all and don't worry when you are right.

Regards,
Ashish