ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tamer
Newly Registered

2 weeks gaps between employments for ILR

Post by Tamer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi,

I will apply for my ILR soon. I know it's required to get a letter from employer with annual leaves dates to cover the periods of absence from UK. My absence outside UK is much less than 180 days every year
I went for a holiday outside UK when I had a 2 weeks gap between 2 employments, but my visa was still valid.
Would that affect my application? and do you I need to provide any documents about that?

Thank you in advance

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: 2 weeks gaps between employments for ILR

Post by cyclina1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

No, it won't affect. As long as you didn't do any paid work during gap is ok. Also fulfill their salary threshold requirement when you apply.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Tamer
Newly Registered

ILR help

Post by Tamer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Hello,

I need urgent help please. I have made my online application for ILR and awaiting for my appointment. In my check list appears one requirement which is not clear. This is what it says:

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the Tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website.

Much appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Useful if you state your full UK immigration history!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.