ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa refused - Family Visa could be accepted?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Textile56789
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Visitor Visa refused - Family Visa could be accepted?

Post by Textile56789 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:39 am

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend is living in Tbilisi, Georgia studying as a Medical student. Her mother is living in India and I am studying in the UK. Her mother and she are planning to come to the UK on May 4th. My girlfriend had already applied for a standard visitor visa in Tbilisi and got refused as they were not satisfied with the funds. Btw, she applied that her mother was sponsoring the entire trip. She wants to reapply again as visiting family in the UK since her Aunt is a British Citizen living in London. She did not mention anything as a close relative or friend is living in the UK in the first application.

The question is, if she reapplies again saying that her aunt is sponsoring her trip to the UK and that everything would be covered by her would it be a problem? If not, can I sponsor her trip as a boyfriend?

Note: Her mother has applied for the standard visitor visa in India with the same bank statements as above. She is still awaiting for her result.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jas