ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 dependent 10 years in the UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bulbulyator Mukhoboy
Newly Registered
Mood:
Armenia

tier 4 dependent 10 years in the UK

Post by Bulbulyator Mukhoboy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi. I came to the UK in 2009 January as a Tier 4 student. My wife joined me six months later as a student dependent ( as dependent of me). we stayed here for 2 years on that visa, after which i finished my studies and we went back home and applied for another entry visa where my wife became main applicant student Tier 4 and I became her dependent. She started from bachelor level and now she is doing her PHD at a university. Since 2011 she is on student TIER 4 and I am PBS Tier 4 student dependent. My question is can I apply for ILR based on the length of my stay as in January 2019 turns 10 years of my stay in the UK. I just don't want to wait another 6 months to apply based on my wifes 10 year stay. Thank you

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: tier 4 dependent 10 years in the UK

Post by cyclina1 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:05 am

can you please state detail of your and your wife immigration history with accurate date, without these cannot be discussed.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Bulbulyator Mukhoboy
Newly Registered
Mood:
Armenia

Post by Bulbulyator Mukhoboy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:05 pm

If you mean whether we traveled abroad within last ten years, then yes we traveled but we spent couple of weeks abroad each year. we didnt exceed two months.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:08 pm

You need to provide EXACT visa issue dates
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Bulbulyator Mukhoboy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:05 pm
If you mean whether we traveled abroad within last ten years, then yes we traveled but we spent couple of weeks abroad each year. we didnt exceed two months.
No one can help without detail information....
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.