ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Print referee form before submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

f1silver
Newly Registered

Print referee form before submission

Post by f1silver » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

My ILR application (through 5 year PBS dependant route) was approved yesterday at the Croydon office and my new BRP is in the post. I am keen to apply for citizenship ASAP so I can travel next month and have started completing the online application ready to submit as soon as I get the BRP.

Q1. Can I print out the referee signature form before I have fully submitted so I can get those signed already (one of the referees will be travelling in two weeks so want to get his signature soon)?

Q2. How quickly can we get NDRS appointments in London councils? Can I book an appointment before I have submitted online (of course for a date after I expect to submit the online form)?

Q3. For the JCAP do I just need to complete the paper passport form from the Post Office and take it to the same NDRS appointment?

Thank you.

Mrchaany

Re: Print referee form before submission

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 pm

After ilr you nee to wait for 12 months,
Other questions will answer if you spend 12 months after ilr or permanent residency
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

f1silver
Newly Registered

Post by f1silver » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Mrchaany wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 pm
After ilr you nee to wait for 12 months,
Other questions will answer if you spend 12 months after ilr or permanent residency
No, my husband is BC now so I can apply immediately as I’ve completed more than three years.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:23 pm

f1silver wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am
My ILR application (through 5 year PBS dependant route) was approved yesterday at the Croydon office and my new BRP is in the post. I am keen to apply for citizenship ASAP so I can travel next month and have started completing the online application ready to submit as soon as I get the BRP.
Q1. Can I print out the referee signature form before I have fully submitted so I can get those signed already (one of the referees will be travelling in two weeks so want to get his signature soon)? Not for online application

Q2. How quickly can we get NDRS appointments in London councils? Can I book an appointment before I have submitted online (of course for a date after I expect to submit the online form)? You have to call and find out. You can but it will be advisable to book first. Anyway, you have to submit doc to HO within 10 days of making an application so, I guess it gives you more time to book NDRS appt incase they are busy

Q3. For the JCAP do I just need to complete the paper passport form from the Post Office and take it to the same NDRS appointment? Yes

Thank you.

f1silver
Newly Registered

Post by f1silver » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Thank you. Will call around on Monday to assess availabilities.

muraenidae

Post by muraenidae » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Yes, you can print out the form before submitting. You need to fill in the form, then click "continue" or whatever, go through a couple more steps, make some declaration. At some point you will see a list of documents and the form to print.

Important: Do not proceed to the final step, payment, until you are actually ready to submit. You will see a warning on the last page before that. Do not proceed to the payment page, because you cannot go back from there. As long as you don't go there, you can still go back and edit your answers and haven't submitted.