ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Immigration slip to report

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ldee
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Received Immigration slip to report

Post by Ldee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 am

Hi, can you please help me I was served with an immigration slip to report at Croydon Reporting Centre which is a bit unusual and different from the normal reporting procedure.Please see attached.

My current immigration status is on human rights grounds. I was reporting to Croydon reporting centre after every 6 months.
My question and worry are, I have a feeling that I might be detained on the day I have been asked to report. Please advise if anyone in the forum has had a similar scenario.I really appreciate your cooperation and any bit of advice that might help.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Received Immigration slip to report

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm

February last year you were waiting for your citizenship approval??

british-citizenship/passport-applicatio ... l#p1459409
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ldee
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Ldee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi, yes my naturalisation application was not successful because they told me I breached the ten-year rule, I should have maintained a cleaned a record before applying for Naturalization. I can only reapply in the year 2020.
The reason for refusal was that my visa once expired the time I was in college and just that cause was determined as a bad character, I was surprised.

Regards the immigration slip I'm asking on behalf of my friend who is due to attend next month.

Thank you.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:01 am

Ldee wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 am
Hi, can you please help me I was served with an immigration slip to report at Croydon Reporting Centre which is a bit unusual and different from the normal reporting procedure.Please see attached.

My current immigration status is on human rights grounds. I was reporting to Croydon reporting centre after every 6 months.
My question and worry are, I have a feeling that I might be detained on the day I have been asked to report. Please advise if anyone in the forum has had a similar scenario.I really appreciate your cooperation and any bit of advice that might help.

Thanks in advance
Ldee wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm
Regards the immigration slip I'm asking on behalf of my friend who is due to attend next month.
Please refrain from using the words “I” or “my” when asking on behalf of someone else.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ldee
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Ldee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 am

Ok, my apologies should I repost with correct wording?

Ldee
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Ldee » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi, can you please help my cousin sister was served with an immigration slip to report at Croydon Reporting Centre which is a bit unusual and different from the normal reporting procedure.Please see attached.

Her current immigration status is on human rights grounds. She was reporting to Croydon reporting centre after every 6 months.
Her question and worry are, she has a feeling that she's liable for detention on the day she has been asked to report.
Please advise if anyone in the forum has had a similar scenario would really appreciate your cooperation and any bit of advice that might help.

Thank you in advance.