ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 with Sponsor Ukrainian nationality

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Andrearoma994
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Tier 5 with Sponsor Ukrainian nationality

Post by Andrearoma994 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi to everyone, I am new in the forum :roll:
One week ago i got a job offer from a company that can help me with the Sponsorship process and i would like to know if i am Elegible to move in Scotland and what we need to do to work in the UK asap. I am Ukrainian with a regular Ukrainian passport, Italian UE Unlimited license permitand at the moment I live and work in Germany. Unfortunately the gov. UK contact center can't help me and I would like to know if there's someone outside Europe or with an European Unlimited residence permit that got the Visa and can give me more informations before I leave my actual job.
Thank you so much for patience and have a nice day
:wink:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 5 with Sponsor Ukrainian nationality

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Which category of tier 5 are you asking about as there is more than one category and they have different requirements.

The categories are :

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa - which you don't qualify for as Ukraine is not on the eligible countries list.

Tier 5 (Temporary worker-charity worker) visa

Tier 5 (Temporary worker- creative and sporting) visa

Tier 5 (Temporary worker- government authorised exchange) visa

Tier 5 (Temporary worker- international agreement) visa

Tier 5 (Temporary worker- religious worker) visa

Also, is the company will to sponsor you and employ you or are they just offering to help with the sponsorship process? Are they charging you for a CoS??
from a company that can help me with the Sponsorship process
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Andrearoma994
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Andrearoma994 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Dear CR001, thank you so much for the patience and istant reply :shock: :D
Basically owners told me to get informations about the type of Visa and the process before they start the process becouse my case is very different from the others (I still have Ukrainian Nationality but I lived in Italy for a lot of years, I have an Italian UE Unlimited residence permit and I hope that it can help me as an Italian citizen :cry:) and obliviously they want to be sure that I am elegible to work in the UK. Looking on the gov.uk website I found different solutions:Tier 2 or Tier 5. I am a Homemade ice cream maker (I have not a diploma, 5 years of experience but unfortunately I can prove just 2 years :evil: ) and they wants me to manage the shop. Have you any idea of the easly and best solution in my specific case? Am I elegible to apply for the process? Obliviously I got a Skype interview and they can help me with the Sponsorship and they wants to employ me.
Thank you again :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:22 pm

You won't qualify for a Tier 2 visa unfortunately as it is a low level skilled job.
I have an Italian UE Unlimited residence permit and I hope that it can help me as an Italian citizen

But you are not an Italian citizen. You hold an Italian residence permit which is not transferable to the UK as far as I understand. Unless you are an EU citizen with an EU passport/ID card, this route is also not one you can follow.

Only the Tier 5 YMS visa could have worked, but you don't qualify for that either.

None of the other Tier 5 visas seem to correspond or are relevant to 'managing a shop'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Andrearoma994
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Andrearoma994 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Thank you again for the reply :D
I told you about my Residence permit becouse at the moment i live and work in Germany where i joined with my Ukrainian passport and the Italian UE residence permit (I travelled in Europe without problems with it) so I thought it can helps me in the UK too, about my Italian ID card unfortunately its not valid to expatriate :?
The past year I got a tourist visa without problems but as I understand from your replies there 0% chance for me to join in Scotland, even if I get a good contract and sponsorship :(
At this point I hope that you are wrong and there is a solution :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:15 pm

For the job you mentioned, you won't qualify for sponsorship on a work permit.

Your EU residence card you hold is fine for countries in the Schengen zone, but the UK is not part of that agreement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)