ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

marriage visa to poland

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amit_mangal
Newly Registered

marriage visa to poland

Post by amit_mangal » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 am

hi guys,
i was living in uk illegally for 5 years,and i had a polish girlfriend. we were together for 3 years then i come back to India and she also went back to Poland,now if we want to marry does she have to come to India or i can go there and get married over there.
regards

sky07

Post by sky07 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 am

She would probably come to you. I'm not sure of what she would need to get married in your home country so you would need to investigate that.

markowna
Newly Registered

Post by markowna » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:28 pm

sky07 wrote:She would probably come to you. I'm not sure of what she would need to get married in your home country so you would need to investigate that.
I am a polish girl getting married to an indian this year and could help u on it :-)
The thing is: any of u can travel to any of those countries to get married.

If u want to get married in India you have to:
- go to court to get the form for court marriage (this has to be submitted 1 month before the date of marriage)
- the documents from the girl which will need to be given in the court is copy of the passport, copy of the current address (as in polish passport there is no address mentioned) all of that has to be attested (stamped by the lawer that is same as original) and when you will come to register the marriage in the court she will need to show all those and also give the visa copy
- after marriage ur marriage certificate has to be attested by the Ministry of Foregin Affairs in Delhi and the same can be submitted in polish court for registering the marriage in Poland

In case of getting married in Poland you need to submit:
- birth certificate
- pssport copy
- so called non-objection certificate (the same has to state that u are not married, or are divorced or widower) but this from what I know cant be arranged in India as there nobody can state something like that, in this case you will need to go to Poland to Family Court where they issue this kind of certificate within 3 months and with that u can go to the marriage office and get married (i am not 100% sure but i think in Poland also its required to submit all those documents 1 month before marriage but the same can be shortened with applying for it in the marriage office)

All the best!

protoooz
Newly Registered

Re: marriage visa to poland

Post by protoooz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Need to ask a question regarding immigration.where do i go? please a link would be nice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: marriage visa to poland

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm

protoooz wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:31 pm
Need to ask a question regarding immigration.where do i go? please a link would be nice.
Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and quesriona rather than digging up a thread from 2009.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.