ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking an appointment in the premium service centre

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Britney_vicious
Newly Registered
Russia

Booking an appointment in the premium service centre

Post by Britney_vicious » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello,

Yesterday (18/04) I've been awaiting to book an appointment in Solihull, but since there were no appointments available in the next 45 days I've decided to check Croydon. It showed me plenty of available appointments for each day from 19/04 all the way until the end of May.

Today (19/04) I've checked again just passed midnight and the nearest available appointment in Croydon is on the 31th of May until the 20th of June! Can anyone explain to me what actually happened?

I mean does it mean that if I check, for example, tomorrow it will all shift from June to July?

Regards,
Victoria

Britney_vicious
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: Booking an appointment in the premium service centre

Post by Britney_vicious » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:46 am

I was going to edit/delete the above post, but not sure how to do it?

Just an update that pretty much cancels my previous question. I have booked an appointment for the 31 of March. I've read on some forums that I won't be able to reschedule my appointment for an earlier date because HO does not allow cancelled appointments for re-booking. Is that true?
I was going to monitor if there are any appointments come up in Solihull before the 31, but it looks like it would be a waste of my time...

Also, does the appointment day (31/05) counts as the application day, so all payslips and employee letters should be dated between the 4th and 31st of May?

A massive thank you for your help!

Britney_vicious
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Britney_vicious » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:53 pm

I have booked an appointment for an earlier date. You can delete this thread. Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Britney_vicious wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:53 pm
I have booked an appointment for an earlier date. You can delete this thread. Thank you.

Threads and posts are not deleted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.