ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:32 pm

Hi Im from India with tier 2 ICT visa. After coming to uk i got divorced legally in india. My ex wife lives in India and she had never travelled to UK as my dependent. In my visa application had mentioned my status as married as i was not divorced when I came to Uk.
Do I need to inform home office about my marital status change? and how to inform them
I am planning to re-marry in april and bring my would wife to uk as visitor for 15 days. What documents would be required for visitor visa

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 ICT visa - wife tourist visa after divorce

Post by makky86 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:48 pm

vicky1984 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:32 pm
Hi Im from India with tier 2 ICT visa. After coming to uk i got divorced legally in india. My ex wife lives in India and she had never travelled to UK as my dependent. In my visa application had mentioned my status as married as i was not divorced when I came to Uk.
Do I need to inform home office about my marital status change? and how to inform them
I am planning to re-marry in april and bring my would wife to uk as visitor for 15 days. What documents would be required for visitor visa

No you don't have to notify Home office as she never travelled to the UK

You can get married again but at the time of application for your second wife oyu'd need to provide proof of divoce while applying for pbs dependant visa

Why you want to bring her on visitor visa? It will be very difficult. Instead why don't you apply for pbs dependant as there are way more chances of getting that
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:45 am

"Why you want to bring her on visitor visa? It will be very difficult. Instead why don't you apply for pbs dependant as there are way more chances of getting that"

My company wont sponsor dependent visa as I am in short term contract. Therefore wanted to bring her in standard visitor visa for 10 days as wife.

Please let me know why it will be difficult and what are the documents required

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:42 am

Your company doesn't sponsor your 'would be wife'. YOU sponsor her for an ICT Dependent visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:59 am

Thanks. What document would i need to sponsor my wife for dependent visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:14 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi All,

Needs some advise on the spouse visa. I am applying for my wife visa. As I was a divorcee before I am submitting the original divorce certificate along with marriage certificate. The problem is there is a small spelling mistake in my surname in my divorce certificate. my surname is "mallik" whereas in divorced certificate it is mispelled as "malik"

My father name and all address are correct. Please suggest will the spouse get rejected due to this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ICT dependent visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Any help on this will be helpful

Needs some advise on the spouse visa. I am applying for my wife visa. As I was a divorcee before I am submitting the original divorce certificate along with marriage certificate. The problem is there is a small spelling mistake in my surname in my divorce certificate. my surname is "mallik" whereas in divorced certificate it is mispelled as "malik"

My father name and all address are correct. Please suggest will the spouse get rejected due to this.

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm

vicky1984 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:11 pm

My father name and all address are correct. Please suggest will the spouse visa will get rejected due to this.
Hi All,

If someone has any information, kindly help me with this

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:55 am

vicky1984 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm
vicky1984 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:11 pm

My father name and all address are correct. Please suggest will the spouse visa will get rejected due to this.
Hi All,

If someone has any information, kindly help me with this

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Post by vicky1984 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:47 am

Hi All,

Please help with this

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 am

It should not be an issue. A simple cover letter explaining should suffice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)