ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship - 3 bills with both names query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seancool

Citizenship - 3 bills with both names query

Post by seancool » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Dear members,

One of my friend recently got request asking for 3 bills of both names, but unfortunately they only got electricity bills with both names for the past 5 years.

Can they provide with other letters, like GP/hospital/employment letters approving they live in the same address?

Any insights?

Thank you in advance.

Rcrowley32
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Citizenship - 3 bills with both names query

Post by Rcrowley32 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:22 pm

I’m fairly sure it’s three bills in each of their names. Doesn’t have to all be joint bills. He can send three bills in his name, and her three in her name. Also, anything you received from the doctors during that time period, of the tax office etc. My husband and I only had the mortgage bill joint. The other two we sent two each separate bills for each time period. Ie. I sent my hospital letter, and a bank statement in my name only. He sent a credit card bill, and tax paperwork.

seancool

Re: Citizenship - 3 bills with both names query

Post by seancool » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:51 am

Rcrowley32 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:22 pm
I’m fairly sure it’s three bills in each of their names. Doesn’t have to all be joint bills. He can send three bills in his name, and her three in her name. Also, anything you received from the doctors during that time period, of the tax office etc. My husband and I only had the mortgage bill joint. The other two we sent two each separate bills for each time period. Ie. I sent my hospital letter, and a bank statement in my name only. He sent a credit card bill, and tax paperwork.
Thanks a lot for your time and clarification.