ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

navodwickra

IELTS

Post by navodwickra » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 am

Hi Guys,

Quick question, My wife used her IELTS General certificate for her spouse extension in October 2010 and it was acceptable and she got her Visas. My question is given the fact that the test centre is still in the list is it still valid? In the test list it says IELTS for UKVI.

THanks
Navod

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IELTS

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:16 am

What level is it, A1?

She needs B1 for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

navodwickra

Re: IELTS

Post by navodwickra » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:45 am

Hi CR001,

It's B1 but the problem is they have amended the valid tests from IELTS to IELTS for UKVI. So last week she took that test just to make sure everything is in order. She took the Trinity College English test (Grade 5) and that is good enough for both ILR and Citizenship.

Thanks
Navod