ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Universities recognised by NARIC

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shr1234
Newly Registered
India

Universities recognised by NARIC

Post by Shr1234 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 am

Hi

This is my first post here , I need some advice from you guys. I am on ICT dependent visa , planning to switch on Tier2 General. I have done my B.Tech from Kurukshetra University and school education through CBSE board. Do I need to give English language test or how difficult it is to get letter from the university confirming the degree was taught in English? Also do I need TB test?

aja

Re: Universities recognised by NARIC

Post by aja » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 pm

It's a straightforward process with obtaining a letter from your uni, certifying that your cource was taught in English.
Post which you need to apply for NARIC accredition with your degree certificate and the English language letter from your Uni.

To change over to Tier 2 Gen, you will need to apply from Home country and you will need a TB test.

( Assuming you have found a sponsor, RLMT is completed and you will need a RCOS issues by your employer)