ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Khokhar1980 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Well if spoken to lawyer. He suggested for wait till Monday.

Frustratedandworried
Newly Registered
Somalia

Post by Frustratedandworried » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Thank you Esi and Miyash. Hang in there Khokar, I know how difficult it can be. I pray that all of you still waiting receive your visas very soon.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Frustratedandworried wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:24 pm
Thank you Esi and Miyash. Hang in there Khokar, I know how difficult it can be. I pray that all of you still waiting receive your visas very soon.
thx for duas..

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:42 am

Applied online Application: 15th Nov 2017
Biometric Date : 20th Nov 2017
VISA Type : Spouse Settlement Visa with Child (Non Priority)
Not Straightforward E-mail: 06th February 2018
Child IHS Link Paid: 13th April 2018

It has been 109 working days since applied, nearly 5.5 months. Depressing Hard time. But have no Choice except waiting. :( I do not understand what they are trying to find?

pradis12
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by pradis12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:38 am

hi
i got refused last year nov 20, and the only one reason is wrong ielts(academic)..my solicitor advised me do an appeal be-course if i do fresh application they will find an another mistake.. so that i was successfully finished my IELTS A1 exam within 28 days,, i appealed 13th dec and i got appeal pending notice on 28 feb 2018, ecm deadline would be 15 weeks , almost finish 8 weeks,, still nothing, really hopeless.. please help someone,, its really gonna be win my appeal or they refused again??

sansan67
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by sansan67 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 am

Hi everyone.. Not sure if you someone can advise me on what is best to do.

Visa Type: Settlement - Husband
Application Online: 25/01/2018
Biometrics Submission: 29/01/2018
Documents Submitted in UK: 07/02/2018
Generic Email Received: 10/02/2018

We have not been contacted by UKVI for anything. We contacted them for the 1st time in March via email and they replied saying if we do not hear by 60 working days, which they stated as 26th April then reply back to the email for escalation.

We waited patienlty and didn't hear back anything so I called the UKVI international helpline on the 20th April and they confirmed a decision has been made on the application on 18/04/2018 and I will hear from them within 10 working days.

I still haven't heard anything and its also pass the 26th April deadline they provided me initially.

I replied back to that email last night asking for escalation since I haven't been contacted by UKVI. they haven't responded to my email yet.

Is it normal for them to take so long since decision made date to contact you? I'm really worried. What can I do further?

Thanks

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:37 am

You can only wait until you get call or SMS to collect passport.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Frustratedandworried wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:24 pm
Thanks alot...stay happy n blessed

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:27 pm

sansan67 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 am

We have not been contacted by UKVI for anything. We contacted them for the 1st time in March via email and they replied saying if we do not hear by 60 working days, which they stated as 26th April then reply back to the email for escalation.

We waited patienlty and didn't hear back anything so I called the UKVI international helpline on the 20th April and they confirmed a decision has been made on the application on 18/04/2018 and I will hear from them within 10 working days.

I still haven't heard anything and its also pass the 26th April deadline they provided me initially.

I replied back to that email last night asking for escalation since I haven't been contacted by UKVI. they haven't responded to my email yet.

Is it normal for them to take so long since decision made date to contact you? I'm really worried. What can I do further?

Thanks
On 4th May, I ll enter in 5th month....I don't know what they r trying to find out .
It would b more than 90 working days....
I'm just praying that even after this panic session of wait, decision should b positive otherwise......can't think ahead...
Moreover when I read about my horoscope in month of May....it is so horrible .( according to horoscope may is about negativity news for me)I automatically start feeling depress...
Still I believe on my Allah n my prayers.
Pls pray for me .
Pls

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm

You read horoscope and then ask for people to pray for you - come on girl you know better than this.

I hope you get visa InshaAllah. Stop reading into horoscopes nonsense and then worrying.

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm
You read horoscope and then ask for people to pray for you - come on girl you know better than this.

I hope you get visa InshaAllah. Stop reading into horoscopes nonsense and then worrying.
That is so much true...I'm simply fooling myself...and thanks for advice.
Stay blessed...

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Sometimes when we are stressed we do silly things.

You should contact UKVI and ask them to escalate message to decision making department specifically, and then ask them what is taking so long.

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello everybody

Anyone in this form waiting of over sixth month?

My application is still waiting for a decision from last November.

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:00 pm
Hello everybody

I ll b above 4th month by next 4th May...

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:07 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Hello everybody

Did u contact UKVI...what do they say about ur delay????
Any specific reason????

Esi esi
Iran

Post by Esi esi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:07 am

Khokhar1980 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:07 pm
Esi esi wrote:
Hello everybody

Any specific reason????
This is a my second application
I was received non straightforward email
They informed me in email they said you doesn't need to do anything until you receive the passport collection message.

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:58 am

Esi esi wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:07 am
Khokhar1980 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:07 pm
Esi esi wrote:
Hello everybody

Any specific reason????
This is a my second application
I was received non straightforward email
They informed me in email they said you doesn't need to do anything until you receive the passport collection message.
Mind Telling me the reason of refusal for the first application ???
If u r comfortable only then.
May Allah solve your problems and hurdles and of everyone who is away from their loved ones n waiting desperately.
Amin

wadfad
Newly Registered
Yemen

Post by wadfad » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:30 am

sansan67 wrote:

Thanks
Very similar case to mine!
They sent me an e-mail on 19/4/2018 to confirm that a decision was made and stated that the VAC will contact me for passport collection. But still haven't heard from them or the VAC. I visited the VAC on the 26th, thinking maybe they'll help ease my mind, but they too couldn't help and advised that i give it a little more time. I also replied to the UKVI e-mail asking for an advise on how long it may take, twice, with no reply to either one of my emails..

Does anyone know how long it usually takes from the day of making a decision to contacting the applicant for collection?

Jenume
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Jenume » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Esi esi wrote:
Hello everybody

Yeah I'm still waiting from last october.. ir has been more than 6 months and still they havent made a decision. This is so frustrating.

Khokhar1980
Pakistan

Post by Khokhar1980 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:50 am

Jenume wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:22 pm
Esi esi wrote:
Hello everybody

Yeah I'm still waiting from last october.. ir has been more than 6 months and still they havent made a decision. This is so frustrating.
R u refused earlier????
Or any immigration history. ???
My application is entering in 5th month though it is my first application
But unfortunately, I had applied for asylum previously but rejected. Only positive point in my asylum, is that i had claimed asylum on the basis of my husband almost 7 years back. That time we were not married as per uk law. But now we are. And fwded the spouce application in 2018 n faced interview on video link for myself n telephonic interview for my husband. In my interview they never asked a single qsn about my asylum or previous living in uk.
They just asked about our relationship and that went fine. Though I'm not good in remembering dates so missed couple of dates but told her tat I'm not good in remembering dates at all other than marrige n BD.
So my case is being delayed for a reason.but I didnt loose hope n hoping for the best for myself and anyone who is in my situation.

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Post by Everyday4u » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 am

Today marked 110 Working days since applications are made but still awaiting for decision. :shock:

Online Application made: 15th Nov 2017 for Wife and Child (Non Priority)
Biometric Date: 20th Nov 2017
Documents send: 24th Nov 2017
Documents Returned: Second Week of December 2017
Not Straightforward E-mail: 06th Feb 2018
First Escalation: 06th March 2018
Second Escalation: 27th March 2018
CHILD IHS Payment Link Received: 13th April 2018 and made payment on same date
Third Escalation: 26th April 2018

We are going to hit 6 month timeline and its really making us annoyed and depressed. HO Never call us for interviews. Considering contacting MP if we do not hear in a week time.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:18 am

InshaAllah you hear something this week, considering you paid IHS on 13/4 and if they made decision shortly after, it can then take 10 working days for VAC to contact you for passport collection.

sansan67
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by sansan67 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm

wadfad wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:30 am
sansan67 wrote:

Thanks
Very similar case to mine!
They sent me an e-mail on 19/4/2018 to confirm that a decision was made and stated that the VAC will contact me for passport collection. But still haven't heard from them or the VAC. I visited the VAC on the 26th, thinking maybe they'll help ease my mind, but they too couldn't help and advised that i give it a little more time. I also replied to the UKVI e-mail asking for an advise on how long it may take, twice, with no reply to either one of my emails..

Does anyone know how long it usually takes from the day of making a decision to contacting the applicant for collection?
At least they emailed to confirm a decision has been made. For me they haven't even sent that. I find out regarding the decision made when I called the UKVI helpline. They told me over the phone that a decision was made on 18th April.

I still haven't heard from them. 7 working days today. They said it can take up to 10 working days since decision made to contact us.

I don't think it has taken anyone else so long....?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:28 pm

You'll hear next from visa centre to collect passport. Probably this week sometime.

Jenume
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Jenume » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Khokhar1980 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:50 am
Jenume wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:22 pm
Esi esi wrote:
Hello everybody

R u refused earlier????
Or any immigration history. ???
My application is entering in 5th month though it is my first application
But unfortunately, I had applied for asylum previously but rejected. Only positive point in my asylum, is that i had claimed asylum on the basis of my husband almost 7 years back. That time we were not married as per uk law. But now we are. And fwded the spouce application in 2018 n faced interview on video link for myself n telephonic interview for my husband. In my interview they never asked a single qsn about my asylum or previous living in uk.
They just asked about our relationship and that went fine. Though I'm not good in remembering dates so missed couple of dates but told her tat I'm not good in remembering dates at all other than marrige n BD.
So my case is being delayed for a reason.but I didnt loose hope n hoping for the best for myself and anyone who is in my situation.
No I havent been refused. I went to UK for my Masters and there was no problem. I seriously dont understand what their problem is. They are not telling anything. They sent an email asking for my sponsors bank statements in January. Havent heard from them after that.